AVL Pro Antivirus & Security 2.2.2
|File size:||12.4 MB|
|Publish date:||May 29, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About AVL Pro Antivirus & Security app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAVL Pro Antivirus & Security app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by AVL Team on May 29, 2018.
AVL Pro Antivirus & Security 2.2.2 is latest version of AVL Pro Antivirus & Security app updated by CloudApks.com on September 21, 2020. On this page you can find AVL Pro Antivirus & Security apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AVL Pro Antivirus & Security app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1、upgrade Engine, fit GDPR policy；
The DescriptionWhat is our vision?
Mobile Security has been on the hot list for quite a while and there comes different kinds of mobile security tools. In the last 2 years, AVL Team did only 2 things, one is developing a world’s top local anti-virus engine for mobile and the other is bearing with so many kinds of boring and unprofessional so-called mobile security apps.
Then, AVL Pro comes, in which we are trying to concentrate on the App Security and System Security. AVL Pro is willing to provide you a new level of mobile security experience.
What is AVL Pro?
AVL Pro means it will protect you and promote your mobile security. Last but not the least, it will make you a “Pro” of your own mobile security.
AVL Pro is unlike any other mobile security tools, it is a heavily armed security framework based on the AVL engine. It acts like a radar with microscope which gives you an insight of the security details and tries to help you become an expert of your own. You can use it to identify the security threats among your looks-good apps, and also you can act like a mobile malware analyst to catch the bad guys.
What AVL Pro brings you?
Identify apps and classify threats into different levels, including “Malicious” and “Risky”. Malicious means trojan apps, rogue apps and Risky means hack-tools, suspicious ad-ware sdk, etc.
Analysis the insight of an app, which explore the APK package , disassemble the DEX binary, and analysis the Opcode data. And then provide you comprehensive information of each app, such as certification, installing info, package files, activity, may-used URL, may-used SMS numbers and so on.
Plug-in architecture makes the core of the AVL Pro, which means you can assemble your own AVL Pro to satisfy personal security needs. And it’s open for your security ideas and e-mail us.
What AVL Team can do for you?
We apologize for any bugs and inconvenience. We fight your bugs as light speed, we cherish your 5 stars and we take your 1 star as motive power.
May the force be with you and mobile security live long and prosper!
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (1104)
4 ★ (235)
3 ★ (624)
2 ★ (849)
1 ★ (4368)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: This is the ONLY app that successfully helped me remove an annoying ad virus on my galaxy s9, by using the Analyzer function and locating the apps it had attached itself to. Having resigned myself to having to do a factory reset, glad I downloaded this as a last resort on recommendation and took the time to use it!
- 2 ★: It's too bad app because it requires more time to analyze and scan so please build it again
- 3 ★: Describes apps that are running vetted Ad SDKs, and simply cannot prevent system apps that are malicious from re-enabling themselves and updating the to the same malware download site repeatedly. If this app was allowed to function with system level permissions and actually be useful in the prevention and actual deletion of said risky and bad applications, then I also would say make your servers available to download the updated malicious app list, system scanner, etc.
- 5 ★: I would like to remind people that AVL is a security package that is based of Tencent's Security Mobile Cloud - of course, this app is designed for US and other like countries, which face different threats, not always - but I seem to guess that China must suffer really unusual and even dangerous apps that need to take a lot of removal time. This app has one problem - there's no action on the two parts that must connect to a server. On my Motorola Moto e5, they never load or connect to servers.
- 2 ★: It should be updated regularly. Why are there no updates after 2018?
- 2 ★: I wanted to download the update where I can scan my system settings for malicious actions and it won't let me download anything just keeps giving me the constant refresh arrow spinning. I prefer the first version of AVL, works a lot better than this. Please do some major updating please than maybe I'll consider rating you better and downloading this version of AVL
- 4 ★: Best Antivirus . add to some features that like web security , WiFi security , theft cam etc.., please take action to my suggestion . then , When you introduced to the pc version ? I'm waiting... expectedly
- 5 ★: Task manager and system detection why not enable it. Please tell me and fix the bugs.
- 1 ★: The app's adware system DOES NOT have good detection methods! My bank was almost uninstalled! ☹
- 4 ★: App is good. Detect virus. But scanning process is too long. Sometimes it takes about 20 to 25 minutes to in completing scanning. Resolve this
- 5 ★: Thanks devs! Top AV. Top cleaning. Top detection. Really don't understand why people rate this smart application 2 or less. For some not functional features maybe you need root-ed device? The av is still 100 functional!
- 5 ★: Very thorough virus detector. It takes a little bit more time to scan but that great. It is one of best free security app's around. Definitely try it.
- 2 ★: AVL Pro Scanning shown in notification. Still waiting for hours.. But never ending.. Seems Not Responding.. I've noticed same thing several scans before.. But not Always.. Does it mean I'm infested? Kindly help/improve to avoid endless scanning.. Hopes and Thanks..
- 4 ★: 1.please fix analyser and system detection they dont work very well and also i cant download them 2.give us anti fishing and web scanner 3.please put an option to remove ads from our apps because the antivirus just detects the ads not remove them 4.the app should continue the scan after we leave it not stop scanning At the end this antivirus is perfect and so light for phone it doesn't make the phone slow
- 5 ★: This antivirus is the best RTVP app I could ask for personally! Next to Kaspersky and Avast, that is, but Avast is not good at RTVP, sadly! I will stay with this for life!
Instruction for installing AVL Pro Antivirus & Security app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AVL Pro Antivirus & Security app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.antiy.avlpro-v2.2.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAVL Pro Antivirus & Security app apk 2.2.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAVL Pro Antivirus & Security 2.2.2:
Published on: May 29, 2018
File size: 12.4 MB
AVL Pro Antivirus & Security 2.2.0:
Published on: July 06, 2017
File size: 12.5 MB
AVL Pro Antivirus & Security 2.1.9:
Published on: August 26, 2018
File size: 9.8 MB
AVL Pro Antivirus & Security 2.1.8:
Published on: August 26, 2018
File size: 9.8 MB
AVL Pro Antivirus & Security 2.1.7:
Published on: August 26, 2018
File size: 9.1 MB
AVL Pro Antivirus & Security 2.1.5:
Published on: August 26, 2018
File size: 9.4 MB