Network Connections 1.5.0
|File size:||1.1 MB|
|Publish date:||September 23, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Network Connections app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNetwork Connections app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Anti Spy Mobile on September 23, 2020.
Network Connections 1.5.0 is latest version of Network Connections app updated by CloudApks.com on October 15, 2020. On this page you can find Network Connections apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Network Connections app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Android 10+ support for ROOT devices.
The DescriptionPowerful tool that displays and monitors (tracks) all inbound and outbound connection from and to your Android device. A low-level connections capture module ensures best performance with a minimal battery usage.
NOTE: For Android 10+ you need a ROOT-ed device. For more information, please read:
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to use it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (627)
4 ★ (298)
3 ★ (448)
2 ★ (756)
1 ★ (3952)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Very good app helps me to know what is going on in the background I with if Thier was a simple way to go directly to the apps detail instead of ip.
- 4 ★: "After last update app is crashing every time i am opening it,nothing helps.os is android 9. I submitted crash logs." Updated Version 1.4.1 problem solved.thank you
- 5 ★: Very useful for getting the information on what was being uploaded
- 2 ★: I recently downloaded the update and it has completely crashed my app every time I open it and click on a connection
- 2 ★: i have just installed the app but it is crashing every time i am opening it.. why?
- 5 ★: Nice app, but hard to get my head around, what 's ok, what is not 🙂. *Thanks for the lightning quick fix, it had already updated itself by the time I ran it again. It's superficial but a tiny display issue in the "Start Live Capture" button, the wording is slightly misaligned so the bottom of "Capture" is cut off. I'll send you a screenshot as it's probably just my phone.
- 5 ★: Hei, we really need this app to function. There are too many apps connecting in the background to things and i want to know who's doing what. I can see in my firewall filter blocking ads that connections are being made and I want to know which app is doing those. If google removed the abilitiy in android 10 can you please make a (new?) revision with VPN support to be able to listen to the apps? This could be a new price as well, and you could allow, say, only monitor for free for 10 minutes or so. But please don't abandon this app after android 10. Thanks
- 1 ★: After upgraded to Android 10 app no longer working... the app itself disappears in the Play Store... I brought the unlocker! No solution so far?! Suggestion: Similar package capture apps use VPN method in new Android systems to bypass restrictions, and even wrking in 11! Can you do something on this? This was a very handy app!!
- 1 ★: Aside from the fact that I'm still seeing app activity after stopping access through your app, I get a bug whereas; every time I start a game after having your app open, my menu & system buttons show on screen and I can't remove them which stops access to the game. Weird, right? I know! Anyway, I know you can get my device and system info from Google's spyware errr, I mean analytics engine that is constantly running regardless if you opt in or not because you're using their services! EULA👀🤯
- 5 ★: Great app for connection monitoring and making sure features like DNS Over TLS are functioning properly (by connecting to port 853). The main downside is that the app inexplicably uses unencrypted port 80 instead of encrypted port 443 for reverse DNS lookups. Also, the existence of the toggle button for this feature is not obvious.
- 1 ★: App works good, but limitations kills all the good. Network traffic is huge nowadays, for the limitations monitoring is not possible exclusively, also limitations on exporting database?! So mean, it doesn't need much effort to make this types of app again using opensource netmon and Apache tools. Very mean minded developer just caring about money!
- 5 ★: it has good info but you cant change anything. it did alert me of massive amounts of info being stolen from me again. that was good. however my only concern is i know i have been hack for 5 yrs and i know every thing they are using and they sometimes change my ip to being coming from niles ill. im not accusing this company at all im just uncomfortable about them being from ther. make no mistake i am not accusing this company at all. they were very nice in a email with lighting fast response. than
- 5 ★: Amazing & eye opening! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ -- Absolutely 5 🌟! -- One of the most important APPS in Google Play Store. A must for Network Security Fans! - Very accurate, quick and small in size. Find out instantly where and who your APPS are connected to at any time. Are you connected to CHINA? -- It is worth the upgrade, in my opinion. - Thanks to the Development Team. - EXCELLENT! - 🌐
- 3 ★: Used to work on Samsung Note 9 running Android 9. But since updating to Android 10, this app no long works. How to get it to work on Android ao please. Thanks! If can get it to work on Android 10, then will be 5*
- 5 ★: a big thank you to the developers of this app for I have had an extremely serious problem with being hacked for well over a year now and your app has helped me track down locking information being used by those using remote access on my devices I'm on my 10th Android phone because of these people they also removed an operating system from one of my laptops and they completely disabled my desktop from which I removed the hard drive for evidence .thank you
Instruction for installing Network Connections app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Network Connections app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.antispycell.connmonitor-v1.5.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNetwork Connections app apk 1.5.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsNetwork Connections 1.5.0:
Published on: September 23, 2020
File size: 1.1 MB
Network Connections 1.4.3:
Published on: May 25, 2020
File size: 1.1 MB
Network Connections 1.4.2:
Published on: April 20, 2020
File size: 1.1 MB
Network Connections 1.4.1:
Published on: April 18, 2020
File size: 1.1 MB
Network Connections 1.3.5:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 821.1 KB
Network Connections 1.3.4:
Published on: August 04, 2019
File size: 822 KB