Anthem Medicaid 6.0.2
|File size:||50.3 MB|
|Publish date:||October 30, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Anthem Medicaid app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAnthem Medicaid app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Anthem & Affiliates on October 30, 2020.
Anthem Medicaid 6.0.2 is latest version of Anthem Medicaid app updated by CloudApks.com on July 12, 2021. On this page you can find Anthem Medicaid apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Anthem Medicaid app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)[+] Improvements in overall stability of the app
The DescriptionMeet Anthem, powered by Sydney – a simple, personal way to get information about your health plan.
Make it personal with information and features designed around you.
• Sign in easily and securely with Android Fingerprint.
• Have your member ID card with you always.
• Get important information about your benefits and claims.
Find programs that interest you and build an action plan to meet your health goals.
• Search for free and low-cost community resources.
• Explore wellness resources.
• Sync your fitness devices.
Keep it simple and find help for your healthcare questions.
• Check your symptoms with our symptom checker.
• Find a doctor, hospital, pharmacy or specialist in your plan.
• Ask questions in real time through an interactive chat.
• Call a registered nurse (RN) to talk in private about your health anytime, day or night.
Ready to get started? Add Anthem to your mobile device today.
Anthem, powered by Sydney, is offered through an arrangement with CareMarket Inc. Some capabilities may not be available with all health plans.
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (47)
4 ★ (14)
3 ★ (31)
2 ★ (31)
1 ★ (157)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Been very helpful. Works well
- 3 ★: Information is easy to find
- 5 ★: It was great....I was able to use the app with no problem. Now it doesnt connect and when it does it connects to a black and red screen with a bunch of letters and numbers on it?
- 5 ★: I was worried when I first had to go on medicade but Healthkeeps plus has been amazing and super helpful. I def recommend them !!!!
- 1 ★: I've never been able to even login to the app. Every time i try it tells me, "Sorry, looks like something isn't working. Please give us some time to fix it. Then, try again." It's been 3 months... obviously you're not fixing it! Wish i could give it 0 stars.
- 5 ★: Love this app it's very helpful..
- 1 ★: CAN'T LOG IN
- 1 ★: Says I can't register and need to check my insurance card. I'm staring at the card and have checked the numbers 10 times, they are all correct. App is no good if you can't sign into it.
- 1 ★: In three past 2 months, I've not been able to successfully log-in to your App! Oops! Something Went Wrong. Whats the problem?!?!
- 4 ★: Love it til the recent update. Now I can't order my special pharmacy meds on there. Keeps telling me something went wrong, and needing time to fix it. Please fix the bug for me!
- 1 ★: I have been trying to register all day. Password warning pops up no matter what I use and continues to say Passwords dont match when they are identical.
- 1 ★: Not able to login with my username. On the website it's valid but on the app it's invalid. Looks like validation is not the same across platforms. By the way my username starts with a number.
- 1 ★: waste of time. they shouldn't be able to arbitrarily assign you a "member number" other than your rid. confusing and daft.
- 1 ★: I installed this app and tried opening to get error message that something is wrong and to check if its "up to date" not so good so far.
- 1 ★: App stopped working keeps ssying something went wrong try again i cannot access my info i deleted and reinstalled still dont work ans now again i cannot access my info to see whats been paid out this app is important for me and it stops working too much
Instruction for installing Anthem Medicaid app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Anthem Medicaid app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.anthem.medicaid-v6.0.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAnthem Medicaid app apk 6.0.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAnthem Medicaid 6.0.2:
Published on: October 30, 2020
File size: 50.3 MB
Anthem Medicaid 5.3.4:
Published on: June 15, 2020
File size: 50.4 MB
Anthem Medicaid 5.2.0:
Published on: March 03, 2020
File size: 50.1 MB
Anthem Medicaid 5.0.14:
Published on: February 12, 2020
File size: 50.1 MB
Anthem Medicaid 5.0.7:
Published on: December 10, 2019
File size: 50.1 MB
Anthem Medicaid 5.0.6:
Published on: November 25, 2019
File size: 50.1 MB