|File size:||3.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 01, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About AnonyTun app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAnonyTun app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Art Of Tunnel on April 01, 2021.
AnonyTun 12.3 is latest version of AnonyTun app updated by CloudApks.com on April 02, 2021. On this page you can find AnonyTun apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AnonyTun app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Removed rewarded video ad.
Implement app open ad.
The DescriptionLong Description:
Do you live in a country with a restricted internet connection? How many times do you get the blocked error while opening a website? Are you looking for a secure way to freely browse websites on the internet? How often do you get blocked by firewalls in your office or school?
Well, AnonyTun is your solution, as it delivers high-speed VPN connection to bypass any geo-restricted services in literally any location and country. This free VPN (Virtual Private Network) app provides a secure connection to protect your privacy and bypass the firewalls anonymously to access any website or app with no limit or restriction.
AnonyTun comes with a clean and neat design and the interface is so user-friendly that you just need to push the Connect button to access the secure connection via SSL Tunnel, HTTP Tunnel or TCP Tunnel.
For those who are looking for more advanced settings, there is the Stealth Settings which enables them to change the Connection Protocol, Connection Port, Enable the option to connect via parent proxy, edit custom TCP/HTTP Headers and enable advanced SSL settings and edit it.
So, no matter you are just looking for a fast, secure and free VPN app or you are a pro and looking for a free tunnel app with advanced settings, we’ve got your covered.
How Does This Free VPN Proxy Server Stand Out from the Crowd?
Well, there are so many VPN services and tunnel connection app available on the Play Store. But, why AnonyTun? Because,
- One. It’s completely free and you don’t need to register to get the most out of this free tunnel app
- Two. It’s reliable and thanks to the multiple proxy servers you won’t be disconnected
- Free. It’s fast and you won’t notice any speed difference when the service is running
- Four. It’s unlimited and there is no limit when it comes to bandwidth usage
- Five. The setup is as simple as pushing a single Connect button
AnonyTun Main Features at a Glance:
• Clean and neat design with super user-friendly
• NO registration needed
• NO ROOT required
• It’s fast, free and secure
• No Bandwidth limitation (Unlimited Bandwidth)
• SSL Tunnel, HTTP Tunnel, and TCP Tunnel
• Bypass any type of restriction
• It’s FREE
So, AnonyTun offers everything you should expect from such VPN apps, and if you live in a country with several restrictions by the ISP, or you want to bypass the firewall, or looking for a secure connection, then make sure to give this free tunnel app a try. All the features are available for free and you don’t need to root your Android device to be able to have access to the free cloud proxy servers.
We are always monitoring our proxy servers to make sure to deliver fast, reliable and secure connections. This smart VPN app automatically connects you to the nearest and fastest server, so you’ll experience high-speed and secure connection through the tunnel.
Download AnonyTun for free and let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests or any other suggestions.
And please rate us 5 star if it works for you, if you have any issues please mail us first before leaving a negative review.
Thank You ☺
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (35862)
4 ★ (8990)
3 ★ (14058)
2 ★ (17791)
1 ★ (151930)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: It's great, I could transform my YouTube quota into internet quota, and I just downloaded a lot of films. Keep it up :) this is great app!!
- 2 ★: I like the app its fast and stable but can you add V2ray on it as well because on other vpn's V2ray is slow and I think your VPN is much faster and if you add v2ray on it then I hope it will be faster, I hope you read this rating🙂
- 5 ★: The app is just amazing like wow 😋🙌 I'd give it 20 stars if it was possible but in some phone ads pop up more than 5 times a minute and it's something you must look at 😁😁🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
- 1 ★: Best decision to buy premium, I've got 20 hour's something like that on using the premium and I'm shocked how great is it, the app don't consume that huge amount of energy, without disconnected situations, and ads don't was really stressful, and no ads. I'm using anonytum for 6 months now and the premium till 20 hour's before, well done you deserved all the respect for your work 👏👍💯 " Update 29.09.20/ with premium and it's crashes to many times bro ...
- 1 ★: Don't download this app! This app is full of ads... Don't even consider to buy premium because of the service they provide... You CANNOT download anything at all... This app keep force stop over and over along with the ads keep displaying due to reconnecting which don't make any progress at all, the download link has been invalid, you need to redownload the file back. In the end, they just consume my 4gb data and not my unlimited social data. For just downloading 200 mb file I have wasted 350 mb
- 4 ★: First time it's work very well, but it's disconnected it self and when I try to reconnect the speed is very slow.. but thank you for your hard work
- 4 ★: Good working,. But gaming server not working, it's connect but game dose not open, I need gaming server, fix it please
- 1 ★: Im sorry, but the VPN is always time out & reconnect.. and its just ad everywhere, i really hate the ad, its too much! And the VPN is not making my connection fast, but make it so much slow. I can't even message my friend, watch video, or even download some picture &, sticker. This is the worst VPN for me
- 1 ★: The apps keep connected and reconnecting. Not sure is it working or not. Just please hurry fix this issue.
- 5 ★: VPN and custom IP address ldns for accessing spesific websites. Simple and user friendly, and great app. Keep up the good work, guys 😎
- 5 ★: Too many ads.. And connection fails once every 10 minutes.. Please fix connection problems and reduce ads for god sake!!
- 5 ★: The best Tunnelling VPN app when you are living in the UK. The customisable header and the connection mode like GET/Normal on Port 8080 it's everything! I really recommend it to advanced users who exactly know what I'm speaking about! I've got the free version of AnnonyTun and I'm very happy with it, using it over one year. Doesn't matter if it's crushing sometime... This app helps a lot! 5 stars from me guys!
- 5 ★: I really enjoy using this app because it's fast and free. Though ads may show up, they don't interrupt with what we are doing cos these ads normally appear few seconds after connection. This app is very great and I would entreat the developer to keep on with his good work 🤗
- 2 ★: Earlier version would get disconnected alot, that was alright. Passable, but the newest version just dont seem to work the app will freeze on background. Even if i force stop it, the key icon will remain on notification bar rendering my internet useless
- 3 ★: Free version working fine, when make subcription difficult to connect, strange... Please fix the problem.
Instruction for installing AnonyTun app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AnonyTun app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.anonytun.android-v12.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAnonyTun app apk 12.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsAnonyTun 12.3:
Published on: April 01, 2021
File size: 3.7 MB
Published on: September 07, 2020
File size: 3.6 MB
Published on: September 02, 2020
File size: 7.2 MB
Published on: July 27, 2020
File size: 7.6 MB
Published on: July 23, 2020
File size: 7.4 MB
Published on: July 15, 2020
File size: 6.8 MB