Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient 4.9.20
See all previous versions
|File size:||22.5 MB|
|Publish date:||March 25, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Personalization Apps|
About Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewApex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient app is a free Android Personalization app, has been published by Android Does on March 25, 2021.
Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient 4.9.20 is latest version of Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient app updated by CloudApks.com on March 26, 2021. On this page you can find Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The Description🏆Apex Launcher, choice of 10,000,000+ users!
Apex Launcher brings:
★Personalized Customization - Free icon packs and themes to personalize your phone interface. Stylish 3D transition effects to redefine your stylish launcher.
★App Lock--Secure and Protect - Hide & lock apps to protect your privacy.
★Efficiency and Fast Speed - Quick search, gestures, backup & restore to boost your work!
🔐AppLock--Protect privacy with pattern and password. ( Fingerprint app lock is on the way!) 🔐
☞AppLock can lock Facebook, Whatsapp, Gallery, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any app you choose. AppLock can hide pictures and videos. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security.
☞Never worry about someone snooping around your private data! Now Apex Launcher supports AppLock protection through setting pattern or pin password. And fingerprint AppLock will come soon, please stay tuned!
☞You can also customize your own app lock mode as well as lock time. AppLock help protect your privacy wherever and whenever!
🏠 Personalized Themes & Icon Pack Center
Customizable home screen and app drawer grid size. Custom icons, themes, and labels for shortcuts and folders
Scrollable dock with up to 10 icons per page and up to 5 pages
🔃 Easy to Use
Infinite & elastic scrolling (home screen, drawer and dock)
Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
Hide elements as you want (status bar, dock, etc.)
Choose different folder preview styles and background
🔧 Manage with Ease
Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
🙈 Hide Apps
Hide apps from the drawer
Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
🙌 Gesture Operation
Convenient home screen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
🚀 Themes to Explore
Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
Backup/restore settings and data
😉 All Devices
Optimized for both phones and tablets
💕 More to Find!
Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
🔥 Powerful drawer customizations (sort apps in drawer, folders in drawer)
🔥 Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
🔥 Convenient icon gestures (swipe up and down actions)
🔥 More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
🔥 Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
🔥 Enhanced folder support (bulk add, merge folders)
🔥 Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
🔥 More features on the way!
• Long press 👆 an icon and drag it over another icon to create a folder.
• Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
• Set Apex Launcher as the default home screen app to create icon shortcuts from other apps (e.g., Chrome).
This app uses the Device Administrator permission for optional screen off/lock functionality.
Love Apex Launcher 💕? Rate us 👍 on Google Play. We’re always trying to make Apex Launcher better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us 😉 !
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (37018)
4 ★ (8410)
3 ★ (15282)
2 ★ (30246)
1 ★ (236975)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Do not get this app. For some reason after getting this unknown contacts started poping up on my phone unknown searches in my search historys facebook started acting weird and my avast web Shield settings where cut off and avast app lock stopped working. And when I deleted it everything went back to normal excet some of my apps I have no longer show up in my app drawer If i could go less than one star I would. And i paid for the pro version. Crazy part is none of my security apps caught it.
- 2 ★: I genuinely like the launcher. However biggest flaw is issues with notification badges. Would be willing to pay for it but they are showing either completely wrong value (e.g. Linkedin) or they don't work at all (e.g. Telegram).
- 2 ★: The app looks good and generally performs well but there are a couple issues. unfortunately there is no way to add apps to a folder from within the folder you have to manually go through the app drawer and drag it to the homepage which is unnecessarily slow and inefficient. One of the biggest drawbacks is the backup function does not work so there's no way to backup and restore your layout that you spent tons of time creating.
- 1 ★: After update to last version, I cannot add widgets to desktop and I cannot create or restore backup, the app says This action cannot be performed. This is very unfortunate, leaving this launcher after almost 5 years :(
- 5 ★: Intricately thought out and well mapped for the use of mobile phones such as the androids. Sophisticated and easy to use. Little touches are noticed though appearance of total layout and blended "theme" would be better if it were blended as such like a 'bubble' theme. As to say, like a old cars with the square look then you have new cars with a 'bubble' look. Little thoughts to think of. P. S Also colour "themes" and unique touches are to look for. Thanks for this nice launcher, I recommend
- 1 ★: No support from Apex after 2 emails. Issues after buying the premium version which I can't get any help for. Also, all my apps are constantly crashing and unusable. Again, no support from them. Don't pay for premium, once they take your money you get 0 support.
- 5 ★: Love this app. It's the only one that I could find that doesn't have that stupid google search bar at the bottom of my home screen above my dock buttons. I dont use that widget anyways. I do like how I can change all my themes, and edit my background in my app drawer change the transparency of it. Ect. Only problem I do have is that when I press home it takes a min to load and usually doesn't even do the setting I choose to show when I hit the home button.
- 5 ★: So far so good 😊 love that we can change how many rows & icons per row in the app drawer & we can also change how many icons on the dock & have more than one dock as well 😊👍🏼 Hopefully it won't open other apps or turn on the"do not disturb" button like all the other launchers I have tried!😤 But like I said so far so good & keep up the good work! The only thing I would like changed is when I type in my password/pin it vibrates & I would like the option to turn that off, otherwise awesome job
- 2 ★: Faulty launcher I am sorry to say this launcher is not working well, I can't change any settings and it doesn't work with my icon pack. I have been using this launcher for 4 years and didn't have problems until now, a real shame. If the issue I have are resolved I will change and update my review.
- 2 ★: I have used apex as my default launcher for years but I've been having issues lately where newly downloaded apps aren't appearing in my app drawer but when I change back to the default android launcher they are there. I have searched around the settings but there is nothing about apps appearing only the hidden apps feature but that's not what it is.
- 1 ★: Does not work with the latest Android 10 update and continually crashes. I have purchased the pro version but now have to use the stock launcher instead. Not happy.
- 5 ★: My last mobile was Xperia, in application list, it could sort application by install date. I try many launcher in my new phone, and this one had the same feature. Thanks for that! But the search bar in application list doesn't support Persian. Can you fix that?
- 5 ★: I love this new launcher. It is so easy to work with on my mobile device and gives me mire control of my users and if my groups. Plus my child can not use apps unless I allow them to which I truly love taking advantage of. The team has done awesome work on this 👏 👍 👌
- 5 ★: This is a very good app because, Kids does not see any games for their. Therefore, When they not play games ,then they read very well and Take good marks in exam in their school , so I like the app very much and so I give the app 5 stars. And thanku so much for the maker of the app 'Apex Launcher'
- 5 ★: Great thing, unreplaceable for Android 10, but the themes download page is blank. Also it is not convenient that a window opens when you type something in the search bar. It would be preferable to show suggestions in a dropdown list on the launcer window itself.
Instruction for installing Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.anddoes.launcher-v4.9.20.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsApex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient app apk 4.9.20 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsApex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient 4.9.20:
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 22.5 MB
Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient 4.9.19:
Published on: November 25, 2020
File size: 23.2 MB
Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient 4.9.18:
Published on: October 30, 2020
File size: 22.4 MB
Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient 4.9.16:
Published on: September 27, 2020
File size: 22.7 MB
Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient 4.9.14:
Published on: September 17, 2020
File size: 22.6 MB
Apex Launcher - Customize,Secure,and Efficient 4.9.13:
Published on: June 23, 2020
File size: 20.2 MB