Apex Launcher Classic 3.4.5
|File size:||14.6 MB|
|Publish date:||March 25, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Personalization Apps|
About Apex Launcher Classic app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewApex Launcher Classic app is a free Android Personalization app, has been published by Android Does on March 25, 2021.
Apex Launcher Classic 3.4.5 is latest version of Apex Launcher Classic app updated by CloudApks.com on March 26, 2021. On this page you can find Apex Launcher Classic apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Apex Launcher Classic app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionApex Launcher helps you create a customized, fast, and stylish home screen experience on your Android device.
🏆 Five Best Android Launchers - Lifehacker
🏆 Top 10 best performance Android launchers of 2017 - Devs-Lab
🏆 15 best Android launcher apps of 2017 - Android Authority
• Customizable home screen and app drawer grid size
• Scrollable dock ☝️ with up to 10 icons per page and up to 5 pages
• Infinite & elastic scrolling (home screen, drawer and dock)
• Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
• Hide elements as you want (status bar, dock, etc.)
• Custom icons and labels for shortcuts and folders 📂
• Choose different folder preview styles and background
• Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
• Hide apps 🙈 from the drawer
• Lock your desktop 🔐 to prevent accidental changes
• Convenient home screen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
• Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
• Backup/restore settings and data
• Optimized for both phones and tablets
• Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
• Powerful drawer customizations (sort apps in drawer, folders in drawer)
• Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
• Convenient icon gestures 🙌 (swipe up and down actions)
• More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
• Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
• Enhanced folder support (bulk add, merge folders)
• Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
• More features on the way!
• Long press 👆 an icon and drag it over another icon to create a folder.
• Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
• Set Apex Launcher as the default home screen app to create icon shortcuts from other apps (e.g., Chrome).
This app uses the Device Administrator permission for optional screen off/lock functionality.
Love Apex Launcher 💕? Rate us 👍 on Google Play. We’re always trying to make Apex Launcher better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us 😉!
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (75)
4 ★ (40)
3 ★ (11)
2 ★ (63)
1 ★ (387)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Want to love this, which would be easier if I could import all the settings and icons from Apex Launcher, you know, the one that replaced - without warning in an update - this one, before this one was called "classic"! Each time I try to import from the "not classic" it says no other launchers to import from. Can't even create a backup of the other launcher, so can't try to "restore" from it. Apparently there are no cross-app possibilities between Apex Launcher & Apex Launcher Classic.
- 5 ★: I give this one the 5 star rating and the "new" version a one star rating. +1 for offering the more powerful version, because I was about to have a bad day. I highly recommend paying close attention to all the features you offer in this app and not take anything out of it as you improve the "new" one.
- 5 ★: OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS LAUNCHER. Atom launcher started crashing on every interaction as of Android 11 and I was seriously about to throw my phone because default pixel doesn't let you make folders inside the app drawer, doesn't have multiple bottom home bars, and has that ridiculous search bar in the app drawer that doesn't even search the apps! Couldn't find anything and so many bloat apps I couldn't re-hide or remove. I've legit tried 12 different launchers and nobody else comes close.
- 5 ★: I was using Aprex Launcher on an RCA Voyager III but it would not come out of Landscape mode and I wanted to use potrarait mode. This app will support portrait mode. I really like the configurability on Apex launch and the multiple docs. I would like to see the hardcoded Googe app widgit on the top of every window become removable. I make very little use of Google app. I don't need or want a widget for it on every screen.
- 5 ★: When I first learned to custom my phone, back in 2013 I went a little "bananas" with lets just say😋....I tried tons and tons of different launchers and then of course different themes, zooper, the whole enchilada....Well its 2019 and I really dont do much at all to my phone, even when I first get a new one. The one and only thing that I ALWAYS do is kick out whatever launcher is stock on my new Android and apply Apex Launcher CLASSIC right off the bat. The Best, thanks guys.
- 1 ★: I have used Apex Launcher since my first droid and find it the best launcher. I quit updating and periodically it crashes so I thought I would try this classic version. When I first opened this launcher my AV flagged it with: Android.Trojan.Hiddad.~B malware. I am at a loss here. I installed it from play store and wonder why malware exist within ALC?
- 3 ★: Seems every few days (at times several times a day) my wallpaper and /or icons resets to a factory favorite rather than keeping MY FAVORITE. kinda annoying. i do love that i can change the icons tho. Wonder if the other apex launcher would work better?! id try it but then id have to re customize every icon AGAIN.
- 1 ★: Used to be amazing, now it's awful. I first bought the pro version of Apex back in 2013! It used to be the best and now it's riddled with ads and useless "features". EVEN ON THE PAID VERSION. And it's slow. Do yourself a favor and don't download this. It's not worth your time and I wish I could have given this negative stars.
- 5 ★: EVERYONE PLEASE READ IF YOU BEEN USING APEX FOR THE LAST 5 OR 6 YEARS. Please dont get rid of this Classic Apex. The New Roll out is horrible, Sorry to say. I didn't even know they had 2 different versions since they screwed up the New Apex 2 months ago. I thought that was the same app. So I downloaded the Classic, and guess what. Im back in buisness with no bugs, and all settings were still backed up from 6 years ago. EVERYONE PLEASE REVERT BACK TO APEX CLASSIC LAUNCHER IN THE APP STORE!!!!!!!
- 1 ★: Latest updates ruined the launcher. Had to find and download 3.3.8 to restore reasonable functionality. I paid for Pro, and now I'm being given an ad laden search, and having widgets added to my home screen. Apex used to be the best launcher, but now it's a disgrace...
- 1 ★: I think this changed hands recently. Now it burns battery and seems like it's asking for location when it never used to. Can't turn off weather in the apex classic when there wasn't even a weather aspect to it. That's why I dislike apex modern. After like ten years of using apex I'm out. Fix it and maybe I'll come back but I doubt it :(
- 1 ★: A launcher with ads is evil. After screwing up the original Apex Launcher, then reintroducing the old version as classic, they now are screwing up the old version as well, by adding ads. Way back i paid for Apex, now it is time to leave the POS it has become behind.
- 1 ★: constant annoying ads, pro requires subscription instead of just one time payment. it also doesnt support tablet landscape mode. the screenshots show the launcher on the bottom as I want it to be, but instead it puts the dock on the right side. really?
- 1 ★: and now it wants contacts...apex launcher didn't need location, but you required it for some silly weather functionality. now you require location for classic. STOP REQUESTING INAPPROPRIATE PERMISSIONS. Other people should flag this version as inappropriate and harmful to data or device. still broken.
- 5 ★: Excellent. Classic is best. Thanks for making the old version launcher available again. I was using an old outdated version just to avoid the new launcher style. Will continue to support as long as Classic launcher stays available.
Instruction for installing Apex Launcher Classic app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Apex Launcher Classic app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.anddoes.gingerapex-v3.4.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsApex Launcher Classic app apk 3.4.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Previous versionsApex Launcher Classic 3.4.5:
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 14.6 MB
Apex Launcher Classic 3.4.4:
Published on: September 28, 2020
File size: 14.6 MB
Apex Launcher Classic 3.4.3:
Published on: September 18, 2020
File size: 13.9 MB
Apex Launcher Classic 3.4.2:
Published on: October 16, 2019
File size: 12.4 MB
Apex Launcher Classic 3.4.0:
Published on: March 19, 2019
File size: 10.4 MB
Apex Launcher Classic 3.3.9:
Published on: March 14, 2019
File size: 10.4 MB