|File size:||41.1 MB|
|Publish date:||October 18, 2017|
|Minimum OS||Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb)|
|Category||Android Photography Apps|
About GUUDGO app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGUUDGO app is a free Android Photography app, has been published by cloudcam on October 18, 2017.
GUUDGO 1.2.1007.007 is latest version of GUUDGO app updated by CloudApks.com on July 05, 2019. On this page you can find GUUDGO apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
GUUDGO app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1、Support control PTZ by sliding screen
2、Support 180° fisheye camera
3、Bug fixes and performance improvements
The DescriptionGUUDGO ,The moblie app is the smarttest - and easiest to use -home monitoring Wi-Fi video camera that sets up easily on your smartphone. With GUUDGO you can view your live video feed from anywhere by logging into the free mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (74)
4 ★ (19)
3 ★ (16)
2 ★ (8)
1 ★ (32)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Good. But limited on line storeage
- 5 ★: The text alerts are cool and
- 5 ★: Excellent Camera
- 2 ★: When network features are disabled camera switch to daylight mode and night recording on SD is unusable. For low data packets users camera is not very usable. Every time I use smartphone to look into my home I must switch camera on and must remember to switch off before living application to prevent lost data from packet.
- 1 ★: Awful experience to try and set up, no support services to be able to contact and it forces you to pay for their cloud service, DO NOT BUY!!!
- 5 ★: for the low cost of this it works quite well.would be better if you could pick and choose your own cloud service but i find the 16gb microsd card that i installed stores quite a bit of recorded events.downside you can't access playback from memory direct from the camera but have to remove and watch on a pc etc
- 5 ★: No ads freebie that lets you ptz control the guudgo camera, record, snap, playback recordings etc. Not the speediest on planning and tilting but hey, it's free!
- 1 ★: No way to cancel your cloud service so I have to call PayPal and block them. Camera works ok for the price
- 2 ★: You have to pay for cloud services as SD card doesn't do loop recording. Shame as device is ok.
- 1 ★: Auto configuration fails and no manual option.
- 3 ★: It is okay, I would like to know what the actual device username and password is?
- 2 ★: Sloppy made app. Unsecure camera. *sigh*
- 3 ★: It's an OK app, could be better. But it's the only one compatible with the Guudgo cams as far as I know
- 1 ★: Doesn't work at all
- 5 ★: Good app
Instruction for installing GUUDGO app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download GUUDGO app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ancloudguudgo.aws-v1.2.1007.007.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGUUDGO app apk 1.2.1007.007 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.