|File size:||26.1 MB|
|Publish date:||June 05, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Photography Apps|
About CTVintcloud app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCTVintcloud app is a free Android Photography app, has been published by cloudcam on June 05, 2018.
CTVintcloud 1.2.1028.696 is latest version of CTVintcloud app updated by CloudApks.com on July 24, 2019. On this page you can find CTVintcloud apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CTVintcloud app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Modify the updated version does not save the account information problem.
2. Cannot get wifi list after modifying the camera.
3. There is no default setting mode problem after modifying the addition of fisheye.
4. Individual mobile phones, individual routers can not add equipment problems
5. Do not show five minutes of sleep
The DescriptionCTVintcloud，The moblie app is the smarttest - and easiest to use -home monitoring Wi-Fi video camera that sets up easily on your smartphone. With CTVintcloud you can view your live video feed from anywhere by logging into the free mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.9 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (7)
4 ★ (6)
3 ★ (2)
2 ★ (2)
1 ★ (1)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Good app
Instruction for installing CTVintcloud app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CTVintcloud app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ancloudctvintcloud.aws-v1.2.1028.696.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCTVintcloud app apk 1.2.1028.696 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsCTVintcloud 1.2.1028.696:
Published on: June 05, 2018
File size: 26.1 MB
Published on: February 24, 2018
File size: 31.1 MB
Published on: January 25, 2018
File size: 31.1 MB
Published on: October 18, 2017
File size: 41.2 MB
Published on: August 25, 2018
File size: 41.4 MB