|File size:||32.3 MB|
|Publish date:||March 14, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Digoo·Cloud app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDigoo·Cloud app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by cloudcam on March 14, 2019.
Digoo·Cloud 3.1009.9.8611 is latest version of Digoo·Cloud app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Digoo·Cloud apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Digoo·Cloud app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fix crash bug in android 9+
The DescriptionThe mobile app is the smartest – and easiest to use – home monitoring Wi-Fi video camera that sets up easily on your smartphone. With Care Home, you can view your live video feed from anywhere by logging into the free mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (1,147)
4 ★ (258)
3 ★ (88)
2 ★ (51)
1 ★ (171)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: App seems to work ok. The camera I have fails and corrupts the sd card reqularly.
- 2 ★: Since the app was updated i have had problems with loading my cameras up to watch them ive also noticed there is more of a delay in the footage when you finally do get on, please can this be fixed as is an ongoing problem. whats the point in having cameras paying for rhe cloud recording when you can't even watch it???
- 1 ★: ever since the upgrade the cameras have stopped working if you are one of the developers please replace this new update with another update we are all suffering not only me but many people are there are suffering because of this bad update we have lost vision
- 4 ★: It's is always a downside to have to pay for a cloud service which does not come cheap when you have other cloud services but I understand everything costs but I still think there should be at least one payment for min 2-3 cameras instead of paying for every one separate and the price is steep.
- 5 ★: I have 2 Digoo wireless cameras and I am very impressed with the quality of the video and I really like the app. I have had a few issues requiring me to reboot one of my cameras occasionally but it is really straightforward with the app.
- 1 ★: App gives error on Android 4.0.4 and 4.2.2 when trying to add a camera. App does not run (quick screen flash) on Android 6.0.1 so impossible to setup a wifi camera
- 2 ★: Go back to the previous version please this update is useless since we are unable to play video storage on the device. What is it now just a monitor?
- 3 ★: Great cameras. App crashes all the time. very frustrating.
- 5 ★: 4stars because I can't save the clip to my phone. Button is not active. Please fix it. Later edit. Fixed 5 star now
- 3 ★: noa consegui instalar , nao ha comunicação câmera e celular . comprei a digoo mq1f , nao consigo configurar , minha internet 2.4 ghz esta tudo certo , mas não funcionou . alguém tem conhecimento para ajudar , dar uma dica .
- 1 ★: worst after update. manually no clips/ videos are not getting saved from SD card.
- 4 ★: easy to install, camera is great, good picture. hate that I cant select my own storage.
- 2 ★: Unable to view videos from storage since update. Please fix this as soon as possible.
- 2 ★: I can't tell a person much can't even get the camera to connect with any thing
- 2 ★: great app... but I pay for the service and now having to deal with adverts! not happy!
Instruction for installing Digoo·Cloud app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Digoo·Cloud app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ancloudDigooCloud.aws-v3.1009.9.8611.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDigoo·Cloud app apk 3.1009.9.8611 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsDigoo·Cloud 3.1009.9.8611:
Published on: March 14, 2019
File size: 32.3 MB
Published on: December 01, 2018
File size: 31.5 MB
Published on: June 05, 2018
File size: 26.1 MB
Published on: May 15, 2018
File size: 26.1 MB
Published on: March 14, 2018
File size: 30.6 MB
Published on: January 19, 2018
File size: 31.5 MB