Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper 1.0.73
See all previous versions
|File size:||6.5 MB|
|Publish date:||November 26, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Parenting Apps|
About Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBaby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper app is a free Android Parenting app, has been published by Amila on November 26, 2019.
Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper 1.0.73 is latest version of Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionBaby tracker:
- breastfeeding and baby feeding tracker
- newborn feeding
- baby sleep tracker
- baby diaper tracker
- baby care tracker
- newborn baby care
- calendar and notes
Baby tracker app statistics:
- baby feeding
- baby sleep and diaper
Easy and helpful Baby tracker app for your newborn.
Free Baby tracker from Amila.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.9 out of 5|
5 ★ (31,989)
4 ★ (3,332)
3 ★ (286)
2 ★ (62)
1 ★ (89)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: This app is excellent. Extremely simple to use and keeps track of everything you need to know about your baby. I would recommend this app to every parent with a baby. The only reason I give 4 stars and not 5 is there is no syncing for two phones. Every night my wife and input the data manually that we each logged. Once a syncing feature (which we would gladly pay for) is made this a 6 star app!
- 2 ★: I like the interface and the amount of detail you can enter into the app to track everything. As the dad, it's super helpful to keep track of not just how much milk our son is getting from a bottle but how long it takes. Not many apps help in this regard. However, I would not recommend this app for couples who want to track the baby together since you can't share info. If I enter info on my phone, my wife won't see it. Not good for parents who are sharing caretaking role and both want to track...
- 5 ★: With my first child, I tried to manually log feeding times and which side, diaper changes, etc. Exhaustion did not make that easy but this app saved me with my second child. With just a click or two, the app logs whatever I need, whenever I need. It also makes doctor's appointments so much easier since everything can be broken down by category or you can pull up separate logs or one collective log. Seriously great app!
- 5 ★: Very good app. Wish there was an option to share data with your spouse or sync data from different person for the same baby. Also would like the option for writing notes without selecting an option under each category. Love the fact that the app has a reminder for sleeping, eating and etc. Some other things could be added are Dr. Appointments, prescriptions, or just adding your own reminders.
- 4 ★: only reason I put 4 and not 5 stars is because it has monthly pictures you can add of your kids growing each month. (which I love) but NO milestones.. like crawling for the first time, first steps, first day of school, first time in big 'boy' car seat or etc. everything else I love. just wish it had the milestones (first steps etc) in with the 1 month old, 2 months old, pictures and etc. if that was to be added this app would be so perfect!!
- 5 ★: Great app, has been useful to take to appointments to show little one's feeding and sleeping habits. Would be even better if you could track baby's mood, just in case you have a poorly baby and need to identify patterns of behaviour. Also the ability to export/print the graphs to take to appointments would also be fab. But otherwise really happy with this app.
- 5 ★: I live this app!I have it for almost 11 months.At the beginning I was keeping track of everything the app offered and now, for a while actually I m only using the sleeping feature. I have one question.From yesterday the background turned from white to black and I can't find how to change it back.Can you help me please? I also wish I could see for example the entire sleeping pattern and not by hour but as a 📊Is it possible?That would be nice to see the big picture a d how my baby changed habits.
- 5 ★: This app seriously made those early days as a new parent just that bit easier. I still use the app every day to track night feeding as any breastfeeding mum will know, when you're up in the middle of the night you can't even remember your own name let alone what side you fed from last. Bubs is 6 months old and I still find this app very usefull!
- 4 ★: Fantastic app! Very straightforward abs way to use. Is making tracking my new baby's activity for the pediatrician sooo easy. Would rate 5 stars if they had an option to create and use an account from different apps at the same time. Then, my husband could put in activity himself instead of writing it down for me later, which makes it slightly tedious for him compared to me.
- 4 ★: Great app, will add a star when it is more customizable. Though as is, it helps track all the things; feeding, sleeping, changing, pictures, measurements, medicine, and more that I can't remember right now. The ads are small and out of the way, though I would certainly pay for a pro version.
- 2 ★: New update just released; still no ability to create an account so you can access from different devices. It's also frustrating that the breastfeeding the timer rounds down to the minute. It counts by seconds while it's on but then when you stop it, if for example if you fed for 4 min 47 seconds, it'll just say 4 min. This is quite inaccurate.
- 5 ★: We've really enjoyed this app to record feeding, sleeping and other data. Early on, having a record made a big difference because our baby wasn't sleeping much and so I couldn't remember much. So, being able to look back over the last day or week or month to see how we were going with routines, was really helpful.
- 4 ★: awesome app. would be better if i could just add one time for feeding instead of two and if i could add the times at the beginning when i go back over the day and add times i missed in the moment. and if i could add sleeping times without disrupting the sleep timer i already have running. but great app to track things. love the graphs i can check any time.
- 4 ★: Really useful for helping my sleep deprived brain remember when I fed/changed/slept the baby and great for noticing patterns of activity like what times she normally naps in the day, when she wakes up, how long she feeds etc. my one gripe was that I couldn't read the times in the night with my blue light filter on and screen dimmed but they've added an automatic dark night mode it seems. so now they just need to let you set it to come on at a specified time
- 5 ★: Works well! I can track everything I want and more... it's very quick and easy to use. Only downside is that there isn't much available in terms of viewing all the data. Maybe that's for a paid version? Overall it's a great app ! ... if half stars were available it would be more like 4.5/5
Instruction for installing Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.amila.parenting-v1.0.73.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBaby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper app apk 1.0.73 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsBaby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper 1.0.73:
Published on: November 26, 2019
File size: 6.5 MB
Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper 1.0.72:
Published on: October 22, 2019
File size: 6.4 MB
Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper 1.0.71:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 6.4 MB
Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper 1.0.64:
Published on: August 09, 2019
File size: 5.7 MB
Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper 1.0.62:
Published on: June 06, 2019
File size: 5.5 MB
Baby tracker - feeding, sleep and diaper 1.0.60:
Published on: April 08, 2019
File size: 5.6 MB