LiveHealth Online Mobile 12.9.01.000_00
|File size:||50.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About LiveHealth Online Mobile app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewLiveHealth Online Mobile app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by LiveHealth Online on April 13, 2021.
LiveHealth Online Mobile 12.9.01.000_00 is latest version of LiveHealth Online Mobile app updated by CloudApks.com on May 22, 2021. On this page you can find LiveHealth Online Mobile apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
LiveHealth Online Mobile app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
The DescriptionUsing LiveHealth Online you can visit with board-certified doctors, licensed therapists, lactation consultants, registered dieticians and more through live video on your smartphone, tablet or computer. It’s an easy and convenient way to get the care you need whether you’re at home, at work or on the go! Just download the app and sign up to get started.
Talk to a doctor 24/7, with no appts or long wait times
Why spend time going to urgent care, use LiveHealth Online to talk to a doctor in minutes through live video. Just sign up or log in and select the doctor you would like to see. Then you’ll be connected through private and secure video in about 10 minutes or less. Doctors using LiveHealth Online provide care for common health conditions like: the flu, pink eye, sinus infection, bronchitis, allergies, fever, cough, cold, urinary tract infection, skin infection, skin rash, diarrhea and more! It’s a great option for care when your own doctor isn’t available. Doctors can assess your condition, provide a treatment plan and send prescriptions to the pharmacy you select if needed.
Our Spanish language online visit experience is available using Cuidado Medico on LiveHealth Online. Spanish speaking doctors are available by appointment from 7am-11pm. Same day appointments are available in most states.
El servicio de consultas por internet en español se presta a través de Cuidado Médico de LiveHealth Online. La disponibilidad de citas con médicos que hablan español es de 7 a.m. a 11 p.m. En la mayoría de los estados encontrarás citas disponibles para el mismo día.
See a therapist in 4 days or less!
Use LiveHealth Online Psychology to talk with a licensed therapist or psychologist from the comfort and privacy of home. In most cases you can schedule an appointment and talk to a therapist in just a few days. Therapists can help you when you’re dealing with a wide range of issues like stress, anxiety, coping with grief, relationship issues and more!
Video visits using LiveHealth Online are covered by many insurance plans.
For 18 million Americans online visits using LiveHealth Online are a covered benefit under their health plan. Just enter your health insurance information within your account settings to see how much a video visit will cost you after your insurance is applied.
Please note that telehealth is not for emergencies. If you’re having a medical emergency, call 911.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (366)
4 ★ (79)
3 ★ (79)
2 ★ (386)
1 ★ (4113)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: It took me a while to find a prescriber I liked, but once I did I found this app to be very easy to operate. It's wonderful that you can log in at any time and see who is available. You always have the option to speak with someone.
- 1 ★: 30 minutes and waiting for a doctor .. so no, this app is in no way even a tiny bit of replacement for a good old call to a hospital. If you have a cold, a sneeze or anything insignificant to get checked, something that you didn't get checked wouldn't make a difference.. rely on this app.. anything more than that and you're rolling a dice and taking your chances.
- 1 ★: This app is useless since the doctors can only give you prescriptions for medicafio s and a covid test! Other than that they cannot order any ultrasounds or chest xrays!.....it did not meet my needs at all....will uninstall and just go to my doctors office!!! By the way the doctors can cancel your appointment while you wait on them....causing you to have to find another one!
- 5 ★: Fast, relatively affordable and efficient. I was able to get an appointment and prescription in under an hour - the physician was kind and very understanding. I'll definitely be using this service again
- 5 ★: Love the app. Never seen a doctor that I didn't like. Very caring doctors. Makes it super easy for me to see a doctor while I'm working.
- 5 ★: Dr C Roussuae great very professional and great bedside manner. App was Easy to use and it keeps you informed through the process. Love the pictures it shows while waiting which also prevents your screen from timing out.
- 5 ★: I can't believe how smoothly, professional and affordable this service was. We are experiencing a gap in medical insurance and this was a life saver.
- 4 ★: This is almost perfect. I would suggest everyone keep in mind the importance of being as thorough as possible with interaction. If you have a temperature and blood pressure gauge use it during visit.
- 5 ★: I love how easy it is to meet with my doctor's with such a flexible schedule. It even helps to do my therapy sessions in the comfort of my own bedroom!
- 4 ★: Ok. Difficult to tell if the other person is not talking our that the audio has cut out. Consider a visual clue? (Doctor's mouth not always visible.)
- 5 ★: Highly recommend! Quick, inexpensive, convenient. Just awesome.
- 5 ★: Easy to install, easy to access. Saved time, rather than I face office visit.
- 5 ★: Woke up with back pain and stiffness. Spoke with a doctor whom perscribed ibuprophen and muscle relaxer. The process was fast and really easy to set up. Because of my pain it would have been hell to drive to urgent care and sit there for hours. This was a lifesaver. Worked with BCBS Anthem
- 5 ★: Quick, Easy & Painless. I called due to a tick bite. (On the East Coast we have Lyme's Disease from tick bites.) The app allowed me to quickly access a doctor to prescribe a preventative antibiotic within 24 hours. Amazing new technology. Highly recommend!
- 5 ★: Loved my Doctor Leslie! Very easy to talk to and the app is great!!!
Instruction for installing LiveHealth Online Mobile app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download LiveHealth Online Mobile app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.americanwell.android.member.wellpoint-v12.9.01.000_00.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsLiveHealth Online Mobile app apk 12.9.01.000_00 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Previous versionsLiveHealth Online Mobile 12.9.01.000_00:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 50.7 MB
LiveHealth Online Mobile 12.0.19.010_02:
Published on: January 25, 2021
File size: 49.7 MB
LiveHealth Online Mobile 12.0.16.005_01:
Published on: October 25, 2020
File size: 49.4 MB
LiveHealth Online Mobile 12.0.8.015_03:
Published on: June 02, 2020
File size: 57 MB
LiveHealth Online Mobile 12.0.8.010_05:
Published on: April 29, 2020
File size: 57 MB
LiveHealth Online Mobile 12.0.6.038_07:
Published on: March 14, 2020
File size: 56.7 MB