Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math 5.0.0
|File size:||12.8 MB|
|Publish date:||January 17, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAlarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by AMdroid Alarm Clock - No more oversleep on January 17, 2021.
Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math 5.0.0 is latest version of Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math app updated by CloudApks.com on February 24, 2021. On this page you can find Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)With each update, we try to improve AMdroid so you can have a better alarm clock and morning routine every day. If you have questions, ideas, or run into issues, send a message with the Help and Feedback menu.
NEW: Today summary screen
NEW: Snooze adjustments on-the-fly
NEW: Concurrent alarm handling
NEW: Post alarm confirmation can be set to show up immediately
Bug fixes and improvements
The DescriptionAMdroid Smart Alarm Clock is a free alarm clock for heavy sleepers with multiple alarms, a timer, and math problems for Android. It's smart, customizable, free, & wakes you up slowly, naturally, in a gentle way, even if you have a deep sleep, making your mornings better. No more oversleep, sleepyhead! This loud alarm clock app was designed for heavy sleepers!
• A custom alarm clock for deep sleep with timer
Recurring alarms - daily or weekly repeating alarms, intervals, set expiration, etc.
One-time alarms - set any date for your alarms
Countdown alarms - set gentle alarm for waking up from a power nap
We've made the best wake up alarm, so deep & heavy sleepers can wake up with a gradual wake!
• Each alarm has its own settings
Wake up with a smart gentle alarm & start your day with music along with real-time weather info
Use challenges (Math problems, Captcha, Wi-Fi, NFC, Barcode/QR code, Light) to prevent oversleeping - great loud alarm clock for heavy sleepers
Use this free smart alarm clock with music & timer as a night clock
Restrict wake up alarms to locations
Sync & integrate your calendar to AMdroid custom alarm clock
Easy to use with many features to tweak your alarms
Set up multiple alarms — even for waking up deep sleepers
• Alarm clock that Lets you sleep on off-days
Ever been roused from a deep sleep on a public holiday because your loud alarm clock with music wasn't turned off? AMdroid, wake up alarm, knows public holidays for your country; alarms won’t go off on these days (optional). Sleep better with this sleep tracking app.
• Android Wear integration
Snooze or dismiss alarms from your wrist. Adjust next alarm or add new one-time alarms using voice commands & sleep better.
• No more oversleep with this custom alarm clock with music
Can't wake up? Configure dismiss challenges (puzzles) & math tasks to wake up timely. Use post alarm confirmation to make sure you’re waking up & avoid oversleeping. Perfect loud alarm clock for heavy sleepers, just solve maths problems!
• Wake up during light sleep
Are you a heavy sleeper? Configure a gentle pre-alarm that’ll go off & wake you up naturally. Lower the volume & disable vibrating for this gentle alarm, so it'll only wake you up slowly if you are in light sleep for a better morning routine start. Wake up easily! The power of our smart alarm clock with music.
• Sleep tracking
To avoid oversleep you need to go to bed timely. AMdroid, wake up alarm, will let you know with a bedtime notification if it's time to fall asleep to wake up fresh & have a better morning routine. When sleep tracking is activated sleep cycle calculation can be started to follow sleep patterns & for waking up easily. With Stats, you can also use this custom alarm clock as a sleep tracking app to track how much time you spend sleeping.
Make your wake up alarm clock with music location-aware, so your alarms will only go off in certain areas. Heading out for a business trip or sleeping somewhere else tonight? Your morning routine will probably change, so AMdroid will temporarily disable your regular alarm profile automatically. AMdroid collects location data to enable Places, even when the app is closed or not in use.
This material design custom alarm clock will show you statistics you can analyze & use to fine-tune your alarm settings.
• Doze or afternoon power nap
Feel drowsy? If you are sleepy, use the countdown alarm function as a timer for your power nap. Set the timer for your zizz & the alarm will go off if it's elapsed & you won't oversleep. Waking up naturally is a great feeling. Best gentle alarm clock & sleep tracking app for free.
Join the best loud smart alarm clock app & improve your morning.
If your device has a battery saving mode, whitelist AMdroid Loud Alarm Clock, as it may cause problems with alarmclock apps.
The app is free & Ad-supported; purchase Premium Upgrade to remove Ads.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (2983)
4 ★ (1097)
3 ★ (1825)
2 ★ (7583)
1 ★ (40859)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: This app was perfect and i would have given it a 5 star but this last update put this ridiculous extra page on here telling us the weather the calendar any news and whatnot and quite frankly I don't want to see all that! I want to be able to just hit snooze or shut the alarm off get up and do my business not have to close another page for this app. Get rid of the extra page we don't need it. If people want it then put a checkbox in so they can have it. But don't force other people to have it.
- 5 ★: Could not live without this app. Being a deep sleeper that can have full conversations to get rid of someone who's trying to wake me up, this app is amazing at waking me up. However, I wish you could make the math challenges even harder as I have adapted to doing the highest level in my head 😕
- 3 ★: I loved this app until the new update with the "Today" function. It would be a great addition IF I could decide to not use it but there is absolutely no way to turn it off making it a pain and causing this app to be 1 star. Update: the setting is available but it is hidden behind a paywall. You have to pay for the app to turn the setting off. I contacted them with the issue and they graciously gave me a subscription so I raised the rating from 1 star to 3 stars
- 1 ★: I used to like this app because it let me skip alarms but then it updated to show an extra "today" screen after the alarm so now I have to close both the alarm AND the extra screen. I saw some reviews here say you can turn it off but I went through all the settings and all the profile settings and nothing is turning it off. I am just gonna find another app.
- 2 ★: Edit: The option to turn this off is in each of the profile rule settings. I had to turn this off for every profile. Just make it a general rule, since the settings for what displays is already a general rule. - - The recent wake up page cannot be turned off. It's not a feature I need, and is ruining usability.
- 2 ★: Deleting it because it constantly just decides to never go off despite having 3 alarms set. Have been late constantly over a few years just because this alarm randomly doesn't go off. Even when you go In to history it says last alarm 3 days ago and no explication why it didn't go off that day. Absolute shite. If this didn't happen it would be a great app.
- 4 ★: Cons: Disabling "Loop sound" option doesn't do anything. A workaround is to set the "Auto timer" option to auto dismiss after the no. of seconds your alarm sound takes to play once. A stats screen appears after dismissing an alarm which is an option you should be able to opt out of, but there's no setting for that. A minor thing but - tutorial tips info should be available somewhere after dismissing - but isn't. Pros: Pretty much the best alarm app in store. Many options, very well thought out!
- 2 ★: Fallen so far, used to be my favorite alarm; even paid to remove the ads. They weren't able to keep up with the android releases and i missed too many important events from sleeping in cause my alarms didn't go off at all, or only went off when I'd check my phone. Lately I only use it for some recurring alarms, and now they've managed to ruin those by disrupting my activity to take me to some BS interstitial screen when i dismiss the recurring alarms. Uninstalling after years of use...
- 1 ★: Used to work well, but the recent update added an annoying "Today" screen after an alarm has triggered, doesn't consistently show the snooze/disable screen when an alarm goes off anymore, and the dev is requesting all complaining reviews to send in a help/feedback request, but mine hasn't been answered for a week. Additionally, as a slap in the face, an intrusive "Premium Upgrade" banner is now present in the middle of the alarm list page. The very least the dev could do is offer a rollback apk.
- 5 ★: Great alarm app really usefull functions I love the fact that it can automatically skip public holidays. The only issue I have is that I paid to remove ads but after every update I start to get ads again and have to uninstall and reinstall the app again to get my purchase back... Still worth the trouble though- I figured out it was because I had two Google accounts on my phone and that is the reason I have to uninstall the app to remove ads.
- 5 ★: Update - I appreciate the alarm having my day activities, a quote and really bright light to help me wake up in the morning. Previous review - I'm in love with this app. As a mother of two with disabilities, it's a time saver. I need only input appointments in the calender on my device. Then BAM, my kids have alarms for there appointments on their devices along with our alarms for transitioning. Wonderful!
- 1 ★: The new update is awful. New banners and a huge pop up that can't dismiss unless I click the X, after every alarm. This is an ALARM app. It should focus on my night sleep and my wake up. If I want to see the weather I will open a proper weather app. Used to be clean, now it feels like bloatware tbh.
- 5 ★: I mainly got this so I could make one-time adjustments to future alarms without having to remember to set them back to default afterwards, but it has tons of useful features that put it head and shoulders above a stock alarm app. There are more than I'd ever actually use, but this kind of flexibility is well worth it. I'd ideally like it if I could easily make a one time adjustment to a particular alarm for a future date beyond the next time it goes off, but this has still helped a great deal.
- 5 ★: I use this app to get up in the morning as well as to give me reminders of things I want to do during the day - appointments and meetings and other things I want to get done at specific times. I put an alarm on for every day or certain days of the week or for a specific date. There is a place to put a note reminding me what the alarm is for.
- 3 ★: I have the paid version of this app so I don't have annoying ads. Now I have an annoying "Today" screen that keeps popping up instead. I found out how to turn off this "feature" but it shouldn't have been added to every profile when the app updated.
Instruction for installing Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.amdroidalarmclock.amdroid-v5.0.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAlarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math app apk 5.0.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Previous versionsAlarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math 5.0.0:
Published on: January 17, 2021
File size: 12.8 MB
Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math 4.9.8:
Published on: October 06, 2020
File size: 14 MB
Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math 4.9.6:
Published on: October 01, 2020
File size: 14.1 MB
Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math 4.9.4:
Published on: July 07, 2020
File size: 16 MB
Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math 4.9.3:
Published on: July 01, 2020
File size: 16 MB
Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers — Loud + Smart Math 4.9.2:
Published on: May 17, 2020
File size: 17.1 MB