Amazon for Tablets 188.8.131.520_1842250410
|File size:||53.8 MB|
|Publish date:||December 06, 2023|
|Minimum OS||Android 8.0+ (Oreo)|
|Category||Android Shopping Apps|
About Amazon for Tablets app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAmazon for Tablets app is a free Android Shopping app, has been published by Amazon Mobile LLC on December 06, 2023.
Amazon for Tablets 184.108.40.2060_1842250410 is latest version of Amazon for Tablets app updated by CloudApks.com on July 13, 2021. On this page you can find Amazon for Tablets apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Amazon for Tablets app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Shop Deals of the Day and find great savings. Just open the menu, go to See All Programs and tap Today's Deals.
The DescriptionWith the Amazon app for Android tablets you can easily search across Amazon’s catalog of millions of products to quickly find what you are looking for, browse and shop by department, and check out lightning deals and deals of the day. Product detail pages provide useful product information and allow you to read and write product reviews or share products with friends.
Enjoy features built especially for tablets, including a fun new way to set aside items – press and hold on any product image and fling it to the bottom of the screen. The items are saved in a tray that is available to you throughout the entire app, making it easy for you to get to your set aside items with one tap.
All purchases made on the Amazon app for Android Tablets are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the web. And just like the web experience, Android app customers enjoy the same functionalities of the Amazon Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, order history, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, and 1-Click settings. Customers are able to shop any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app.
** The current release supports Android tablets that are 7" to 10" with resolutions from 600x1024 to 1600x2560.
On Android devices with GPS, we access location information only so that we can provide customers with the option to send packages to a nearby Amazon Locker (a feature only available in the US and UK currently). On Android devices with both WiFi and cellular radios, we access the phone only to determine which radio to use depending on the strength of signal. On WiFi only products, this permission isn't applicable, but Android's security model requires us to ask on all installations. In order to securely send and receive push notifications on your device (should you choose to do so), we need to use the following permissions: "Receive data from Internet" and "Prevent tablet from sleeping". We require “Read Contacts” permission to make it easier for you to find and invite friends from your phone address book.
* Microphone access: search Amazon catalogue of products using your voice.
* Install Shortcut & Read Settings: Used to create a shortcut icon for Amazon Cash if customers choose to have one.
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (16731)
4 ★ (3643)
3 ★ (7367)
2 ★ (23449)
1 ★ (128617)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: It's a great app. My only critique is that I prefer shopping Amazon in the browser so that I can open multiple tabs for comparing items and not lose my place during a search. While using the app I can sometimes get "lost" and have to spend some time finding my way back to the item(s) I was viewing before. Otherwise, I'd definitely give 5 stars -- It really makes the purchasing process smooth and easy.
- 1 ★: Very worst experience late deliveries. Refund was not proper, returned to some old acct.They decide in which account they will provide you refund. I called customer care for return they asked me for refund option in bank or Amazon pay I have told them in bank but these guys haven't mentioned in which account they are returning. They returned on other bank account, and my amount was deducted. When I again called to customer care they just have a sorry nothing else. Hope you will improve. But
- 1 ★: Settings are hidden and inconsistent. The app itself is slow and confusing. The web site and phone apps are much better to use.
- 4 ★: Amazon is great! Once in a while, I get an enexpensive product that does not last as long as I thought it would last. (like a $ 20 portable radio, for example)....but the most important items I have bought (like my new Chromebook notebook computer by Samsung with the 128 GB SSD drive and a 512 GB memory card) works great....you get what you pay for (most of the time)...so with the exception of some of the "least expensive items" (it varies), my experience with Amazon is excellent! I appreciate!
- 2 ★: I wish it gave us better searching. I often have to dig through way too many items that aren't at all what I want. yeah, I know, they hope I will see something rise to buy, but they have enough other places they do that. We should be able to specify some key words that must be included. it should also give us better sorting options, like by product type. basically anything that helps them make the sale works great. Things that help me quickly find what I want to not.
- 5 ★: I love Amazon. Check around sometimes for better prices but super easy to use and free shipping everywhere with Prime is awesome,
- 5 ★: omg where would I be without amazon I love love this shop, I can bug things from my bed chair,sofa even my car or on holiday I really can't thank u enough and if you haven't got it no one has and returns are easy too no arguments simply print off label wait for driver or take to post office thank u amazon your brilliant
- 5 ★: I shop Amazon first to avoid going in a store. Even if an item is on sale by a company I am not familiar with (digital marketing ads), I check to see if the same item is available on Amazon. I trust the purchase process and returns are easy. I use the subscription process for my vitamins and supplements. You can't beat the movie selection on Amazon Prime. If I could change one thing, it would be to actually get consistent 2day shipping with Prime.
- 4 ★: wonderful app, has everything you could think of. Usually available on prime account and decent delivery time if not
- 2 ★: This version for tablets is clearly not a priority for Amazon. Its functionality is more limited than the website and it is much less stable than the mobile phone edition. Try to move it delete items in your wishlist and you'll know what I mean: each action comes with a lag of multiple seconds, and it is almost certain that the app will crash at some point. Online links also do not directly redirect to the tablet app. Some minimal effort would be appreciated, Amazon.
- 2 ★: Pages crash all the time, often unable to actually do much in the two seconds it gives me before the page crashes with "Sorry, there's a problem with this page right now." When it works, the app is fine, responsive and all that, but the crashes make it borderline unusable.
- 5 ★: I enjoyed shopping from Amazon. Delivery is quick and amazon make sure every customer is satisfied with their services. Being a prime member I feel a little extra special. Hope others would feel same thing too. My concern is that there are so many supplements for sale and some are not supposed to be sold anymore because it's been recalled by FDA.
- 5 ★: Amazon is excellent at making sure items from a wide variety of vendors have great products and provide excellent customer service and speedy delivery of purchases even on Sunday's! They deliver and snap a photo on the doorstep and 2 seconds later my Alexa tells me it is out there and shows me the photo they took so I can get it right away. Awesome! Thank you!
- 5 ★: What a great service for busy people like me. I work and go home unless I get a rare time off so I don't want to use that quality time going from place to place looking for needed items. With Amazon it comes straight to my door in a few days. As I get older it's more difficult to get out these days. Thanks so much for this service and for having such a large selection to choose from! PLEASE APPRECIATE YOUR AMAZON CREW for every operation they do and for making it easier for someone like me.
- 3 ★: I with Amazon account since 2010. The best part is I can buy anything without using the credit card. They have great deals and reasonable prices especially picking on used items and they're still great. Not to mention computer parts that never sell in my city because they been sold off to the clothing and jewelry store. The only downside about Amazon is Prime. I don't need it. I thought thought they know me long enough but somebody pop an ad screaming me to join Prime. I thought it's broken.
Instruction for installing Amazon for Tablets app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Amazon for Tablets app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.amazon.windowshop-v220.127.116.110_1842250410-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAmazon for Tablets app apk 18.104.22.1680_1842250410 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsAmazon for Tablets 22.214.171.1240_1842250410:
Published on: December 06, 2023
File size: 53.8 MB
Amazon for Tablets 126.96.36.1990:
Published on: November 24, 2023
File size: 71.1 MB
Amazon for Tablets 188.8.131.520:
Published on: May 04, 2023
File size: 56.9 MB
Amazon for Tablets 184.108.40.2060:
Published on: April 17, 2023
File size: 57.7 MB
Amazon for Tablets 220.127.116.110:
Published on: April 09, 2023
File size: 57.2 MB
Amazon for Tablets 18.104.22.1680:
Published on: March 11, 2023
File size: 56 MB