Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save 22.214.171.124
|File size:||56.6 MB|
|Publish date:||June 16, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Shopping Apps|
About Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAmazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save app is a free Android Shopping app, has been published by Amazon Mobile LLC on June 16, 2021.
Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save 126.96.36.199 is latest version of Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save app updated by CloudApks.com on July 13, 2021. On this page you can find Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)AmazonSmile customers can now generate donations for their favorite charity. Just open Settings from the menu and tap AmazonSmile.
Closet is a new feature in the Amazon App in the U.S. that helps you discover outfit ideas based on what you already own. Just open the menu in the Amazon App, go to Programs and Features, and tap Closet.
The DescriptionProduct Features
* Customers are able to shop millions of products on any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app
*Use Alexa to help you shop—just use your voice to search for products on Amazon, track your orders, and reorder your favorite items. Tap the microphone icon and say “where’s my stuff?” to access open orders. Reorder products by saying “reorder paper towels” or “buy more batteries”.
* Take advantage of 1-Click ordering, customer support, Wish Lists, create or find a baby or wedding registry, order tracking, and more
* Scan product barcodes and images to compare prices and check availability using Scan It
* Check out Gold Box Deals - including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals, and get automatically notified when new deals become available
* Send and share links to products via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Sign-up for automatic shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives
* Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
The Amazon Shopping app lets you shop millions of products and manage your Amazon orders from anywhere. Browse, shop by department, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, and check the status of your orders.
Compare prices and availability by typing in your search, scanning a barcode or an image with your camera, or using your voice. Never miss a deal with easy access to Lightning Deals and the Deal of the Day. You can also sign-up for shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives. You have full access to your Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, payment and Prime shipping options, Subscribe & Save order history, and 1-Click settings, just like on the full Amazon.com site. All Amazon Shopping app purchases are routed through Amazon's secure servers to encrypt and safeguard your personal information.
Important Note Regarding Permissions
Please note that the Amazon Shopping app requires access to the following services to operate properly:
* Contacts: Allows you to send Amazon gift cards to your contacts or invitation to install the Amazon app.
* Camera: Allows the Amazon app to access your camera on the device. You can use your camera to find products by scanning the cover or its barcode, to add gift cards and credit cards, or to add pictures in the product reviews.
* Flashlight: Allows the Amazon app to turn on the flashlight. You can use the flashlight to find products with the camera feature even in low-light or dark conditions.
* Microphone: Allows the Amazon app to access your microphone to use your voice to search and interact with your Assistant.
* Location: Allows the Amazon app to access your location to help you discover local offers and select addresses fast.
* Account: Allows you to share products on Amazon with your friends and families through Facebook or other social networks.
* Phone: Allows the Amazon app to pre-populate the Amazon Customer Service number on your phone’s keypad.
* Storage: Allows the Amazon app to store your preferences so that some features can load and run faster on the device.
* Wi-Fi: This permissions is used when setting up either a Dash Button or Dash Wand using the Amazon Shopping app.
The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for "Amazon Tablet" to install the app and begin shopping.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (131810)
4 ★ (33374)
3 ★ (74503)
2 ★ (275925)
1 ★ (1867838)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: At first Amazon was a good service. Then they got big. Now 2 out 3 packages are late. They send the wrong products. And overall don't care about your Prime membership nor what the shipping time promised at the time of purchase. Keep it up buddy. Your plans to take over the world are going to have an unhappy ending if you keep messing up your bread and butter. As for me, I canceled my prime. Cheers
- 1 ★: Stupid error "Uh oh something wrong on our end" is inhibiting my usage of the app and won't stop popping up no matter how many times I reinstall or restart my phone!! Only amazon app gives me this annoying issue and it looks like people have been complaining about it with no solution since 2 YEARS AGO. How am I suppose to make any purchases or even use the app if this error won't go away? Cmon amazon.
- 1 ★: They charged me for my prime subscription 2 weeks early WITHOUT NOTICE, nobody knows what they are doing obviously, take my advice, if you have to use amazon, do not buy prime if you don't want suprise payments coming out of your bank account 2 weeks from when they are supposed to actually pull the payment out of your bank account, and the customer service i got was horrible, the person i chatted with "Jaya Surya" was terrible with grammar, and they tried dodging my question about my refund
- 1 ★: If I could do a 0 star I would. First even though I pay for prime I do not get 2 day shipping. I also just ordered an Amazon fresh order. The drive called said he was here we stood in the rain for 10 minutes then it took four different agents and horrible auto chat to get a refund I will never order from this company again. Drive didn't answer when I called back or when agent called. Horrible customer service. Horrible company I hope you go bankrupt.
- 3 ★: I love using it. So easy to use. They show promotions right off the bat. Easy checkout. I just wish in the "Buy Again" area you can "Forget" (or Forget It!) button. Never had a problem with Search. My bank account proves it. LOL It was fine before the update and hope it stays that way. Even if you post the truth it goes against the "guidelines". Lol
- 5 ★: Great service, great delivery schedules, wonderful up to date info on delivery times, as a whole great service, only problem is hackers who say u have ordered a phone, for example, which i know is a scam, but as a plus, whenever i have phoned amazon they have always been precise on customer service and sorted out my worries so a 5 star plus for amazon
- 1 ★: I opened an account and made a purchase with my credit card. The card is legit and the money was deducted from my account. I tried to login again but then for no reason they blocked it. I sent the documents they demanded and the app said that within 24 hours my account would either be unblocked or I would be contacted. Nada. I tried to log in again three days later and these clowns want me to send in the exact same document again. WHERE'S THE STUFF I PAID FOR ???
- 1 ★: No dark mode. Slowness and lagging ruins it. If you tap on a shipping notification for example, it takes up to a minute or more to go there, if it does at all. You're better off going to your orders manually. HIGH DATA USAGE. Mobile data used in a month is over 1gb, more than some of my media streaming apps. Search and filters don't give you what you want, search gives you what Amazon wants. NO DARK MODE as of 7/1/2021.
- 4 ★: Love this app for all that it has to offer with regard to variety and selection. I order from this app often for myself and for others. Sometimes the app runs slow and lately the website has been having technical difficulties making it frustrating to use. This is my favorite app to shop from, I always find what I'm looking for plus some and for really great prices. I get even better deals because I'm a prime member.
- 3 ★: When I search for something specific, "Bosch cordless drill, model xyz", for example, I don't like the fact that the first 2 results are ALWAYS sponsored products, and that 50% of the first page results overall are sponsored. It's fine if I just searched "cordless drill". But when it is clear the customer is searching for something specific, all that clutter is very irritating. And not helpful. I don't trust sponsored content. It actually makes me less likely to buy that brand.
- 1 ★: Awful company, but I really have no other choice but to use it sometimes. Got the free prime trial because I might as well take it as long as I'm eligible. So much for being a prime member. I've had two shipments show up late, a few show up almost hidden from view and no picture to show where they were, and one just simply handed to someone who said they knew me. I would never pay for prime if that's how they treat people who pay 12 bucks a month.
- 3 ★: Ehh... They recently made a ton of changes to the app and not for the better. The whole UI is different and not very appeasing. There are also constant bugs. Also, now prime members no longer actually get what they're paying for. We used to be able to order something and get it the next day but now you need to select two prime delivery days. They show the option to have items delivered ASAP however every time I choose that option they seem to push it off until my prime delivery day. Not happy😕
- 4 ★: The only thing I don't like is how they can edit your orders like they want. I bought two blankets for $80 and they charged me $160 because they charged me two times. They tell you that deliberated within 2 days but if you don't actually buy prime they changed the delivery dates. Some items you don't get for a month I don't know if they're ordering from out of country but.... And if you are blind and choose Alexa and she doesn't know what you're talking about you can't use your speech to text
- 1 ★: It's unacceptable to have packages arrive a week late and take longer than a few days to be delivered when you have Amazon Prime. I'm not talking about non-Amazon selections no I'm talking about the products that have the Amazon prime option. It's not even worth the few extra bucks anymore. Not to mention the products on here are a few bucks cheaper at Walmart (Which you can also have ordered to your door in a faster fashion).
- 5 ★: The app is great but I have to give a shout out to the Amazon drivers here in Jacksonville they are the bomb and get their deliveries correctly delivered(even if they have to call to find out where). I wish I could say the same for other carriers. Keep up the great work Amazon drivers and thank you for all you get to us on a daily. You rock!
Instruction for installing Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping-v188.8.131.52.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAmazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save app apk 184.108.40.206 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
Previous versionsAmazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save 220.127.116.11:
Published on: June 16, 2021
File size: 56.6 MB
Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save 18.104.22.168:
Published on: June 08, 2021
File size: 56.6 MB
Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save 22.214.171.124:
Published on: May 19, 2021
File size: 56.5 MB
Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save 126.96.36.199:
Published on: April 20, 2021
File size: 54.9 MB
Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save 188.8.131.52:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 54.6 MB
Amazon Shopping - Search, Find, Ship, and Save 184.108.40.206:
Published on: March 26, 2021
File size: 53.3 MB