Amazon Kindle 184.108.40.206(1.3.244298.0)
|File size:||61.6 MB|
|Publish date:||June 29, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Books & Reference Apps|
About Amazon Kindle app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAmazon Kindle app is a free Android Books & Reference app, has been published by Amazon Mobile LLC on June 29, 2021.
Amazon Kindle 220.127.116.11(1.3.244298.0) is latest version of Amazon Kindle app updated by CloudApks.com on June 29, 2021. On this page you can find Amazon Kindle apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Amazon Kindle app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Customize your comic reading experience with new Guided View settings, found in the Aa menu.
The DescriptionREAD ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
On the bus, on your break, in your bed—never be without a book. Built for book lovers, the Kindle app puts millions of books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and manga at your fingertips.
FIND YOUR NEXT GREAT READ
- Find your next great read with Kindle. Choose from over six million Kindle books (including those with Audible narration), magazines, audiobooks, and comics and start reading in seconds. Explore new releases, Amazon Charts best sellers, and titles across genres like romance, science fiction, children’s books, self-help, religion, nonfiction, and more—and try any book before you buy with a free sample.
- Subscribe to Kindle Unlimited to enjoy unlimited reading and listening. Explore over 1 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and current magazines for just $9.99 a month.
- Over 1,000 books, magazines, comics, and more included with Amazon Prime.
- With Kindle Daily Deals, save up to 80% on a new selection of books every day, including romance, science fiction, non-fiction, and books for young readers.
GO BEYOND PAPER
Turn your phone or tablet into a book with the free Kindle app—so you can read anytime, anywhere. Explore these reading features in the Kindle app:
- Read your way. Customize your text size, font type, margins, text alignment, and orientation (portrait or landscape)—and choose whether to turn pages from left to right or continuously scroll. Read comfortably day and night with adjustable brightness and background colors. Go to the Aa menu in your book to get started.
- Look up words, people, and places while you read. Breeze through words you don’t know and characters you can’t remember with the built-in dictionary, X-Ray, Wikipedia lookup, instant translations, and search within your book. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition, or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
- Track your reading progress. See what percent of the book you’ve read, real page numbers (for most top titles), and how much time you have left in the chapter or book based on your actual reading speed.
- Bookmark places you want to revisit, and make highlights and take notes throughout your book. Open My Notebook to see all your notes in the same place.
- Hop, skim, and jump with Page Flip. Flip between pages or get a bird’s-eye view of your book with Page Flip—don’t worry, we’ll save your place.
- Zoom in on high-definition color images in Kindle books, magazines, comics, and manga.
- Sync your books across devices. When you’re reading a book, the Kindle app will automatically sync where you left off—along with any bookmarks, highlights, or notes—so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
- When you can’t read, listen. Switch seamlessly from reading your Kindle book to listening to the Audible book, all within the Kindle app.
- Get notified when authors you love have new releases, or when books you’re interested in go on deal.
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (43458)
4 ★ (16067)
3 ★ (56511)
2 ★ (231840)
1 ★ (1396471)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Great app, when it works. Uninstalling and reinstalling when I've downloaded an audiobook, just to get it to play, is a hassle for sure. It happened again today for a book I paid extra to listen to. Amazon had no problem taking my money, but the option to download the audiobook is nowhere to be found now. So here I go again to uninstall and reinstall. It's ridiculous! Fix it already, Amazon! You're a gigantic company. Surely you have someone who knows how to correctly program this app.
- 1 ★: This app was great. Until the most recent update where the app now automatically matches whatever Mode, dark or light, you have your phone at. I AM SO MAD. I always have my Kindle app in dark mode and my phone is in light. And no matter what that pop up says, you can change your book to read in dark but it does not change the main app. Seriously mad about this. Will not be changing my review until it's fixed.
- 1 ★: I have been reading on Kindle for sometime, and when I had an eye operation it was a godsend. Now books either won't download, or the app just spins on a white screen going nowhere. I have uninstalled it a number of times, it works for a day or so then back to normal. I also wish that every update didn't reset my options, so that notifications are sent to me. I don't want them!
- 5 ★: This app is what I've always wanted: instant access to a library in the palm of my hand. I can buy books and start reading them within seconds, I can highlight and make notes and see what passages other people found useful, I can search through the book for key words, plus the nightlight option is easy on the eyes. If childhood me had found a genie, she would have wished for something like this.
- 5 ★: Virtually all ebooks can be purchased instantly on Kindle. The Kindle app is conveniently on your phone, which means your book goes with you and is available whenever you have some downtime and wish you had your book with you, you do. I love that I can adjust the font size to make it easier to read, and that I never lose my page. Kindle can be loaded onto multiple devices simultaneously which also synches your progress and you never waste time trying to find your last page read.
- 2 ★: I've been using this app for years and have really enjoyed it. I pay a monthly fee for kindle unlimited. However, in the last few days/weeks I have not been able to download the audio portion of the books. Am doing the uninstall/reinstall dance now but this should be fixed! You choose a book that has a banner saying read and listen for free with kindle unlimited but when you download it, you can't download the audio portion & when you check, the option to listen is gone. Please fix it!
- 3 ★: Love & hate. I love that it immediately allows me to rate the book once finished, bc I'm not the greatest at remembering to do so. I also love their recommendations based on my what books I'm reading. I have found several fav authors this way. My only problem with Kindle is it is extremely slow to open and/or download. I get that some of that might be on my end, but considering I don't have this issue with any of my other apps, I believe the Kindle app is the issue. I'm open to suggestions.
- 1 ★: This new update is a rubbish. The app keeps downloading blank documents which cannot be opened and deleting them causes the app to shut down. Also display menu disappeared from settings and there is no way of changing the colour of app display. Previously there was option to choose from black or white, now is only white. Annoying. Please make sure that by creating update you improve the app and not make it worse for the user.
- 4 ★: Latest update seems to have changed the display settings so that the smallest possible font size is a couple of points larger than I used to use, which makes for an irritating reading experience. No idea why this change would have been made; the smallest option is now noticeably larger than even the system font on button labels.
- 4 ★: I love my Kindle Fire HD10 I purchased a book several months ago and had been reading it. One day I notice that the cover of the book was gone, I clicked on the book and it would not open. I ended up call the support number only to find out that they couldn't fixed the problem. I was concerned because I purchased the book. They told me I needed to hold down on the grey box that is suppose to be the book, click on "Open In Store" then I can open the book. But we're I left off reading is gone.🥺
- 5 ★: love my Kindle app and the huge choices of FREE books I read daily! I always have a book with me when I have Kindle. However, the last app update has screwed it up badly.. I start reading a book and when I come back the next day, the book is gone. So frustrating and this is happening daily now.
- 5 ★: Update: fixed as of mid-June for my device. Since the May 17, 2021 update, it doesn't work. You open a book and there are no words, just a blank screen. You can't read the book. You'll try logging out then logging back in and it won't work. You'll try uninstalling then reinstalling and it still won't work. So you'll write a review and hope someone sees it.
- 5 ★: great app if you have kindle unlimited in my opinion. even if you don't, there's plenty of free books that are amazing. I rate this a 5 out of 5 as I've never really had problems with this. one thing is their apple app sucks. other than that, it's great. download now, it's free. even makeing a amazon account is free. free books, free app, free free free. also, subscribe to TECHNOBLADE! (he's on YouTube)...
- 1 ★: Has been working pretty well for a long time and the app is fast and easy. However, suddenly it required login with a "notification" which I don't receive and which customer support could not help me. This makes the app useless and all the e-books inaccessible.
- 1 ★: Unbearably buggy. Just installed the app, have had to clear cache, reinstall, and sync multiple times for the book to even show up in my library, and even then it won't download. It may just be a problem with my device, but this should be easier to deal with. I would consider myself pretty tech savvy but this app is too glitched out for me to even be able to read Mt book.
Instruction for installing Amazon Kindle app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Amazon Kindle app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.amazon.kindle-v18.104.22.168(1.3.244298.0).apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAmazon Kindle app apk 22.214.171.124(1.3.244298.0) apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
Previous versionsAmazon Kindle 126.96.36.199(1.3.244298.0):
Published on: June 29, 2021
File size: 61.6 MB
Amazon Kindle 188.8.131.52(1.3.241886.0):
Published on: May 17, 2021
File size: 61.1 MB
Amazon Kindle 184.108.40.206(1.3.240188.0):
Published on: April 12, 2021
File size: 60.7 MB
Amazon Kindle 220.127.116.11(1.3.238418.0):
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 63 MB
Amazon Kindle 18.104.22.168(1.3.238418.0):
Published on: March 17, 2021
File size: 60.1 MB
Amazon Kindle 22.214.171.124(1.3.237316.0):
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 62.3 MB