Amazon Alexa 2.2.413073.0
|File size:||90 MB|
|Publish date:||July 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Music & Audio Apps|
About Amazon Alexa app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAmazon Alexa app is a free Android Music & Audio app, has been published by Amazon Mobile LLC on July 13, 2021.
Amazon Alexa 2.2.413073.0 is latest version of Amazon Alexa app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Amazon Alexa apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Amazon Alexa app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
The DescriptionUse the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (47053)
4 ★ (18048)
3 ★ (31292)
2 ★ (93658)
1 ★ (481125)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I use Alexa throughout the day! She reminds me of events on my calendar, tells me what's in the news and is great at helping me time items I'm cooking. One of the newest things I've discovered she can do is read to me. I download books on my tablet and ask Alexa to read them. Amazing! Not as great at voice differentiation as Audible but there is no limit to the number of books I can have Alexa read to me each month and there is no additional cost. I can read/listen and knit at the same time!
- 3 ★: It's functional and gets the basics done. But the more Amazon services I use the more I'm convinced that Amazon doesn't have any UI designers at all. Even if it does, I'm sure nobody listens to them. The website, the app, this app - looks pathetic and is badly designed. Doesn't take anything away from the functionality though. But sometimes, you need some visual appeal, which is not found here.
- 2 ★: For home control and shopping lists, this app is fantastic!! Too bad Alexa tries to substitute something else when it doesn't have what I'm looking for. That really pisses me off. Just tell me you don't have what I'm looking for. Since the update that added a fifth selection button at the bottom, the app is excessively slow in responding.👎👎
- 1 ★: Outdated interface and very buggy. You can tell that they are using the agile development process as there are constant updates with the result of two steps forward and three steps back… There is little progress and it is frustrating thats updates make alexa a little more crazy and fragile. It is a nightmare trying to get hue lights to work... Everytime you try to create a group, select the lights and press next and it is populated with completely different lights... Frustrating!!!!!!
- 3 ★: The app is at best, so-so. The UI is in need of a refresh. Feels like it's a patchwork of old and new UI elements stitched together. Not a great look or function. Unfortunately I'm now in the practice of having to force it off because of the surprisingly high battery drain.
- 2 ★: I love it for most things... But it seems every time you update I lose my Roku TV link. I literally have to go back and forth with the app saying the link is fine but Alexa saying there is no device. Roku end is fine too. Last time it took me a day and I gave up. Suddenly it worked but no idea how. Now back to square one again. Frustrating!
- 2 ★: This was a 5 star review. However, the last update is causing the app to drain my battery by over 20% daily. I'm going to wait another few days before i uninstall. I hope Amazon gets this fixed. I cant be running around looking for a charger multiple times a day. Note10+
- 1 ★: Terrible interface. A nightmare to pair a device. I've ended up accidentally resetting my Echo just when taking it with me to a new geographic location and now I can't get it back and its just an expensive paperweight. The thing itself is great when it works but whoever programmed this nightmare app needs firing. You literally had ONE JOB. How hard can it be for the biggest tech giant in the world to make something that works?
- 4 ★: Good but flat and not very intuitive. Google Home Assistant has a much more intuitive and conversational quality Alexa feels like you're talking to a robot whereas Google felt like you're actually talking to a person. If Google Home Assistant was more connectable on different devices I would still be using that service hands down.
- 5 ★: This app keeps me on track with various shopping lists. I just tell it out to my house Alexa and then when I go to the store, I check this app for what I need. I wish I could put pictures of what I need on the list though. Sometimes it's easier to take a picture of something, especially of you need makes and models, sizes, etc.
- 4 ★: I love my Alexa, because of how lazy I am, and to date it's been absolutely amazing in conjunction with my smart plugs, devices and Philips hue lights. Unfortunately I've recently done a factory reset on my phone and maybe a day or two ago my lights were disconnected from my Alexa and even though I've tried constantly to reconnect them she isn't discovereing them. I've been rigorously trying to fix the problem but I can't give five stars if there is a chance of connectivity issues. Just FYI.
- 4 ★: Generally it's OK and I can do what I need but the routines could use work. Actually, Routines seem to be my biggest challenge as I can't get to them directly but have to open the app then go into a sub menu. This is dumb for a feature I use daily. At least let me create a widget for access. Still, all-in-all, a fairly good app and does what I need.
- 2 ★: Still can't add my Echo. Try adding a light swich, ya right. Tried adding things to my cart, can't find it anywhere. Not in the app or my cart in my amazon account. I'm almost ready to trash my alexa & my echo. The app is so, so. The devices won't work togather. No more alexa junk for me. I've done device resets, been through the forums. What a waste of time. Alexa is a waste of hard earned money. Stuff just don't work like I was told it would. Disappointed northern Wisconsin man
- 4 ★: Better voice interaction than my (now former) Google mini speaker. The app works mostly well. Some small issues, but nothing big. Still exploring the app. Requiring one to use voice command only is something I do not like. It's caused issues when I'm near my somewhat noisy air conditioner.
- 1 ★: Everything I ask Alexa seems to fail. It works about 10% of the time but it doesn't know the answer to any questions that google answers and every time I tell it that I have feedback, it says "thank for the feedback" rather than allowing me to give feedback. and when I ask it to play music, it just plays the same few songs but I can't get it to play any decent music and usually when it does play music it's just a song or two and then it just quits. It's inconsistent, undependable & limited.
Instruction for installing Amazon Alexa app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Amazon Alexa app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.amazon.dee.app-v2.2.413073.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAmazon Alexa app apk 2.2.413073.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to monitor incoming MMS messages.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows a calling application which manages it own calls through the self-managed ConnectionService APIs.
- Allows a companion app to run in the background.
- Allows a companion app to use data in the background.
Previous versionsAmazon Alexa 2.2.413073.0:
Published on: July 13, 2021
File size: 90 MB
Amazon Alexa 2.2.407457.0:
Published on: June 15, 2021
File size: 88.2 MB
Amazon Alexa 2.2.404000.0:
Published on: June 01, 2021
File size: 90.9 MB
Amazon Alexa 2.2.403931.0:
Published on: May 17, 2021
File size: 90.7 MB
Amazon Alexa 2.2.400291.0:
Published on: May 04, 2021
File size: 91.9 MB
Amazon Alexa 2.2.398067.0:
Published on: April 21, 2021
File size: 93.6 MB