Amazon Photos 1.44.0-77239010g
|File size:||41.9 MB|
|Publish date:||May 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Photography Apps|
About Amazon Photos app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAmazon Photos app is a free Android Photography app, has been published by Amazon Mobile LLC on May 13, 2021.
Amazon Photos 1.44.0-77239010g is latest version of Amazon Photos app updated by CloudApks.com on June 29, 2021. On this page you can find Amazon Photos apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Amazon Photos app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- General bug fixes and improvements.
The DescriptionAll Amazon Photos customers have 5 GB full-resolution photo and video storage. Personalize your Fire TV and Echo Show to display your favorite memories. Order photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor directly from your phone to make gift giving a breeze. You can opt to remove photos and videos stored in your phone to free up space, knowing your photos and videos will remain safe—now and in the future.
Take advantage of features like This Day to see and share photos from this date in years past, and Memories, to automatically see curated slideshows from trips and other special moments from your life. Use invite-only Groups to gather and share a multitude of top-quality photos and albums with friends and family.
Amazon Photos keeps your photos and videos the same size and format as the originals. With full-resolution storage, your prints look as sharp as the day you took them.
PERSONALIZE YOUR FIRE TV AND ECHO SHOW
So many photos and videos captured remain tucked away in a phone or camera. Device personalization means your best memories stay where they belong: in the spotlight. Whether it’s your Fire TV in the living room, or your Echo Show on the kitchen counter, your memories get the attention they deserve.
High-quality prints, made to order. Best of all? You can make it happen right from the app and transform those memories into prints, custom gifts, and home décor. Available only in the U.S.
View (and share) photos from this date in years past, whether it’s one year ago or five years ago.
Your special moments set to music and re-surfaced as a curated slideshow to re-live the good times.
Share photos and albums with friends and family by inviting them to a private Amazon Photos Group. Consolidate photos of special events (vacations, playoffs, parties, graduations) into a single album. Group members can add a multitude of photos to an album or just sit back and take in the view.
- Prime: Prime members have unlimited photo storage and 5 GB video storage, refined search filtering, and free prints delivery
- Storage: Free 5 GB photo and video storage
- Full-resolution: Keep your original image’s resolution: more pixels equal better quality photos and videos
- Personalization: Keep photo memories on view instead of tucked away in a phone or camera
- One-stop shop: Photo storage, prints, and sharing
- Prints: Favorite memories transformed into photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor. Available only in the U.S.
- Built-in security: Back up photos and videos automatically just by turning on with Auto-Save
- Alexa: Take, view, and share photos hands-free
- Groups: Privately share selected photos, videos and albums with friends and family across devices
- Subscriptions: Expand storage with flexible monthly and annual plans starting at $1.99
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (8459)
4 ★ (3899)
3 ★ (14808)
2 ★ (85790)
1 ★ (315476)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: It's a photo app. There's not a lot of exotic extras that make it stand out to me and it seems quite the same as Google photos. Amazon offers free storage and other photo features. I like the editior and it's easy to work. The. Video player and editor are also good and easy to operate. My guess is if you're a Fire user that this is your photo app. If you're a Google person , photos is yours. I use both. I can't have enough options when it comes to photos and videos.
- 3 ★: I was loving this app, but lately it switched to a different email of mine without my knowing it and now it won't upload recent photos. Also, it has duplicated photos, one copy of each has a cloud with a line through it in the corner. Sometimes isee them duplicated over and over... It also does not have the photos correctly dated or in the correct order. What a mess. Please help me fix this. Also,can the photos be shared with friends who do not have a prime account?
- 4 ★: Annoyances are being very slow and unable to save a cropped photo as is, have to save it as a "copy". You cannot easily change the dimensions of a photo on the mobile app but has few options on desktop. I love being able to create and share my albums with anyone so they can comment and share their photos as well. I love having all my photos in one place for easy access at any time.
- 5 ★: I am a Amazon lover. Their photo app is the best. You can set it to auto upload not think about it again. If for whatever reason where you store your photos crashes you have no worries they are all stored on your Amazon app. I use it often and wouldn't give it up for anything.
- 1 ★: There is a bug with this app on my Samsung Note 9. It does not upload , it always says upload paused. Wifi not connected even if i am connected on wifi. Ive checked all my app settings and its not being blocked at all. There's no customer support response on this app too. This is not a good ! It sucks when tech support don't respond to anyone here postings their problems with this app.
- 3 ★: Good App but lacks features. You cannot filter the display list of the photos. It will show every image on your phone regardless whether it was uploaded or not. I have 100s of whatsapp images mixed with my uploads. You cannot view by folder it was uploaded. Does not have different view layout to browse through your uploads more easily. I like the memory feature, which shows all your photos on the day of the month going back from the earliest uploads. Hopefully we see some improvement in future.
- 5 ★: Works great without having to think about how to use it. This to me is what I would think apps should be like. It's so crazy easy to use. I take pictures on my phone get my phone to wifi (I have it set to only upload via wifi but can use mobile data) then within minutes I can see it on my tablet and not done anything other than take a picture of it. Google photos use to be my default app for this but when they changed storage limits this became so much better for me with years of photos
- 5 ★: Love having all photos available regardless of source. Have put photos from SD camera card on laptop. Have photos taken on android phone on my phone. Struggled to move these to computer. Using this app allows me to access all these on either device. Haven't ordered any prints yet plan on doing that for the Christmas holidays.
- 3 ★: I've been happy to get so many of my pictures in one place and the ability to search for a person or place. I wish it was easier to edit the info for each photo. I have some that were taken with cameras and don't have locations. And old family pictures that I've downloaded from Facebook that are dated the day they were downloaded not when taken.
- 5 ★: it is nice to know that Amazon has safety stored my photos and videos. I enjoy the 'photo memories', unlimited photo storage, my children and their children can easily access photos through Amazon's secure family vault, this is a great feature which allows me to choose which photos I want others to see, and which I want to keep just for myself. Thumbs up!
- 1 ★: App keeps uploading photos from folders I don't want uploaded. I uncheck them, and they will be rechecked a few days later without my input. Already contacted customer service, they keep saying the problem isn't the app, it's my phone. However, Google Photos does the same folder backup and it doesn't add folders without my permission, as do other photo upload services.
- 1 ★: I downloaded this. And it began to auto backup. I turned off the auto backup and told it to delete the 14 photos it showed from my device however, now all of the photos that were on my phone are gone. I went to Google photos backup, and watched them disappear from there. I called help, and I am waiting for them to call me back. Beware. You may lose all of your photos. A Google search showed that I am not the only one who experienced this.
- 5 ★: Absolutely brilliant. Just can't thank Amazon enough for saving photos and videos. One click and I'm looking at my fantastic pictures of my handsome and pretty dogs, along with pictures of my ugly wife and kid, gifs I don't really think are funny. Which I deleted and this wonder by Amazon. Brings them right back, to remind me my friends aren't really funny and the wife and kids haven't improved over the years. Thank you Amazon.
- 3 ★: The service is great, but the application on Android isn't. It cannot backup your selected folders even with high speed DSL connection. Each time it says backup paused, and I never paused anything and I cannot even unpause. I have to kill the application for it to start. And when it starts, it hardly finishes one single file. I use the Windows app and that one works fine. Also the app doesn't display any EXIF information while from the website you have very basic EXIF data shown
- 3 ★: Still has issues with uploads that never finish and skips some photos. Also when you create an album, all the oldest images display first and you have to scroll to the bottom everytime to view your latest images in that album. There Is no sort option for your created albums. Please add sort options to created albums. This app makes your tablet run hot.
Instruction for installing Amazon Photos app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Amazon Photos app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.amazon.clouddrive.photos-v1.44.0-77239010g.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAmazon Photos app apk 1.44.0-77239010g apk requires following permissions:
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
Previous versionsAmazon Photos 1.44.0-77239010g:
Published on: May 13, 2021
File size: 41.9 MB
Amazon Photos 1.44.0-77234810g:
Published on: April 21, 2021
File size: 41.9 MB
Amazon Photos 1.43.0-76230211g:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 42.4 MB
Amazon Photos 1.43.0-76230210g:
Published on: March 26, 2021
File size: 41.9 MB
Amazon Photos 1.43.0-76227611g:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 42.5 MB
Amazon Photos 1.43.0-76227610g:
Published on: February 24, 2021
File size: 42 MB