Amazon Assistant 18.3.0
|File size:||20 MB|
|Publish date:||May 29, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Shopping Apps|
About Amazon Assistant app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAmazon Assistant app is a free Android Shopping app, has been published by Amazon Assistant on May 29, 2021.
Amazon Assistant 18.3.0 is latest version of Amazon Assistant app updated by CloudApks.com on July 08, 2021. On this page you can find Amazon Assistant apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Amazon Assistant app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionAmazon Assistant helps you make better decisions wherever you shop online by comparing products from Amazon as you shop on retailer websites. Keep an eye out for product and price comparisons that can save you time and money.
* 11/9 Added support for Chrome on all Android phones and tablets with OS 6.0 or greater!
- Product Comparison: discover related Amazon offers as you shop on retailer websites from the following browsers: Chrome, Samsung Internet and Dolphin.
- Image Search: share images of products and barcodes with the Amazon Assistant app to compare prices and check availability. You can share images from browsers, photo galleries, and other apps.
- Recent Finds: launch the app to view recently matched Amazon offers.
By installing you are agreeing to the Conditions of Use located at www.amazon.com/aa/TOU.
This app uses Accessibility services.
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (16534)
4 ★ (6786)
3 ★ (13126)
2 ★ (21141)
1 ★ (112768)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Amazon Assistant app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Amazon Assistant app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.amazon.aa-v18.3.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAmazon Assistant app apk 18.3.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
Previous versionsAmazon Assistant 18.3.0:
Published on: May 29, 2021
File size: 20 MB
Amazon Assistant 18.1.0:
Published on: April 06, 2021
File size: 19.8 MB
Amazon Assistant 18.0.0:
Published on: February 18, 2021
File size: 19.8 MB
Amazon Assistant 17.9.0:
Published on: January 08, 2021
File size: 19.5 MB
Amazon Assistant 17.8.0:
Published on: November 10, 2020
File size: 19.5 MB
Amazon Assistant 17.7.0:
Published on: October 26, 2020
File size: 19.4 MB