File Manager 2.6.6
|File size:||7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 12, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About File Manager app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFile Manager app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Flashlight + Clock on April 12, 2021.
File Manager 2.6.6 is latest version of File Manager app updated by CloudApks.com on July 05, 2021. On this page you can find File Manager apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
File Manager app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The DescriptionFile Manager + is an easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured. Because of its simple UI, it’s extremely easy to use. You can easily manage storages on your device, NAS(Network-attached storage), and cloud storages. What’s more, you can find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance immediately after opening the app.
It supports every file management action (open, search, navigate directory, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, and organize) for various file formats including media and apk.
Major locations and functions of File Manager Plus are as following:
• Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG : You can manage all files and folders on both your internal storage and external storage.
• Downloads / New files / Images / Audio / Videos / Documents : Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their types and characteristics so that you can easily find what you are looking for.
• Apps : You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device.
• Cloud / Remote : You can access your cloud storage and also remote/shared storage like NAS and FTP server. (Cloud storage: Google Drive™, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Yandex)
• Access from PC : You can access your android device storage from PC using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files and apps take up the most space.
• Internal image viewer / Internal music player/ Internal text editor : You can choose to use built-in utilities for faster and better performance.
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (30044)
4 ★ (10001)
3 ★ (25292)
2 ★ (91329)
1 ★ (856204)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: It is so great to open view anything on the cell phone. It is very helpful when The USB ports for PC and Cell phone when transferring any file type to or from either device. Windows Explorer can also view or create directories etc on Android cell and File Manager can be used on the cell phone the same way..this is a great perk on Android cell phones.
- 5 ★: 06.14.2021 - This app is easy to use, works very well. It Is surprisingly intuitive. Ads are not intrusive. I use it almost every day now. This app does what it is supposed to do: what it said it would do, what I installed it to do. New to this app But it sure simplifies finding and managing files on my phone.
- 4 ★: It's very nicely done, and I'd be glad to use it—but sadly, it doesn't have a dark mode. The plain white background shortens battery life, makes it hard to use in low light, and frankly looks old-fashioned. Android OS now lets you choose a system-wide dark mode, which most apps honor… Not this one, tho. Maybe it'll be updated sometime. [EDIT, about a year later:] Thought I'd try it again—but still the same glaring white '90s backgrounds. Too bad. 🤷
- 5 ★: Most robust file manager I've come across. Allows wildcard file searching, on the fly folder creation, multiple file rename, copy and move, Cloud storage and Local network access. Provides storage analysis and cleanup for Main Storage and SD Card. A solid app. Never crashes. Well worth the annual subscription price of $2.99
- 5 ★: I am just starting to love this app, very inspiring and easy to use nothing to complain about. I wish I could make the equalizer work for the moment. It simply does nothing to the sound. Edit: I did, fool me and the rew and f.fwd gestures of the player are a charm! The absolute best way to search inside your podcasts. Exactly what I was looking for!
- 5 ★: This app makes finding files easy and simple. It helps you cut to the chase and saves you time and frustration when you are trying to locate important files such vital documents and pictures that you treasure and value. Thank you so much for creating this app. Greatly and Truly Appreciated.
- 2 ★: This app is so good. I install this application on my every devices. But one option i didn't find in this application. I'm just saying about that you wanna add the pause option in during the copying/moving items. Please add this feature otherwise this app so much better other then all other like this app... Thanks in advance..
- 4 ★: Coming from EsFile explorer, this is the next best file manager out there to date. It would be great to have features such as; File encryption, Hide/unhide not only for folders but images and videos too. Also having a lock option for apps or folders. There's room to improve, looking forward to it.
- 5 ★: I have been using this app for over a year. It's great! It has seamless integration with all of my servers, and my local device. I have a samba share and an ssh server, a Plex server, several remote machines, and File Manager works without any hassle
- 4 ★: Best file manager in the Play Store, bar none. I will ask; however, that you please allow tabbed browsing. It would expedite file moving 100 fold if we didn't have to start from square 1 at the top of the folder tree each time we transferred a file from one folder to another. Sure, you can create a shortcut, but that takes longer than just being able to keep a tab open in the background and switch to it when needed. Please, implement tabs.
- 5 ★: nice app. works well, works fast. the best thing are no ads that I've seen so far. very unusual for modern day apps. Update. I have been using this app for awhile now. It does what it's supposed to do, far easier to find, move, or remove files and apps from your phone. Much better than the software your phone offers.
- 5 ★: Best file manager, i have ever used with storage analysis feature, that is great so much, I have been using this app for around 3 years and in these 3 year, i didn't get any problem and didn't use any other file manager app. File manager that comes with phone is not good as this app.
- 2 ★: Going bad recently - cannot move files from one folder to another. The "paste" button has disappeared. Please fix it. My phone is a Huawei y6 2019. File. Manager has been working well until this week. Marg
- 4 ★: If you use Dropbox, this app is a *must* have for uploading multiple files at a time which aren't photos and images. This will un-encumber the selection immensely and speed up the process. It also helps you locate files more quickly when android decides to give you an update patch that rearranges files (which can be frustrating, and annoying). Very glad I have this free utility tool for search and selection. Somewhat like using a PC.
- 5 ★: Easy to use. Elegant, intuitive and straight forward function and lay out. Move and copy files, create folders and other file management a breeze. No gimmicks or "android/linux" like peculiarity. Very happy with it. Needed something to manage files since Samsung's file facility is an over complicated, clumsy mess. Stable on Android 10. (I'm a Windows guy and this reminds me of the simple "file manager" back in the day)
Instruction for installing File Manager app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download File Manager app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alphainventor.filemanager-v2.6.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFile Manager app apk 2.6.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsFile Manager 2.6.6:
Published on: April 12, 2021
File size: 7 MB
File Manager 2.6.3:
Published on: February 06, 2021
File size: 7 MB
File Manager 2.6.0:
Published on: January 06, 2021
File size: 6.9 MB
File Manager 2.5.6:
Published on: October 08, 2020
File size: 6.9 MB
File Manager 2.5.0:
Published on: August 04, 2020
File size: 6.9 MB
File Manager 2.4.6:
Published on: June 16, 2020
File size: 6.9 MB