Hindu Calendar 7.0.5
|File size:||4.9 MB|
|Publish date:||June 04, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Books & Reference Apps|
About Hindu Calendar app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHindu Calendar app is a free Android Books & Reference app, has been published by Alok Mandavgane on June 04, 2020.
Hindu Calendar 7.0.5 is latest version of Hindu Calendar app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find Hindu Calendar apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Hindu Calendar app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Version 7.0.5 - color and theme fixes, gand mool fix, date selection problem fix.
- New Updated Design.
- A new visual Panchang added
- Option of Exporting and importing app data through file added
- New Date picker added
- New layout for kundali, panchang and jyotish
- Auto Location option in setting, this requires the location permission
- Added Some Muhurtas and Yogas in the front screen. These will be shown real time as and when the muhurta is ongoing
- Bug fixes
The DescriptionAll feautures of the app work offline too!!
• Panchang for any day of the calendar. Tithi, paksha (shukla and krishna), yoga, karana, nakshatra and vaar.
• Also shows varsh (Year), maah (month purnimant and amavasyant), zodiac of moon, ayana (Dakshinayan and Uttarayan) and the ritu (Season), along with their end times.
• Kundali (or Kundli) for any location and any date and time. Both in North Indian and South Indian style. Save your kundalis for accessing them later.
• Kundali Matching : Ashtakoota Guna Milan of the kundalis, showing the score out of 36 gunas.
• Vimshottari Dasha for the kundali along with the rashi, lagna rashi, Varna, Nadi, Yoni, Gana and Balance of Dasha.
• Detailed panchang view showing the padas, moon rise and moon set, sunrise and sunset for the chosen location.
• Day and Night Choghadiya, Rahukalam, Yama Ghantam, Guli Kalam, Dur Muhurt and Abhijit Muhurtam . All calculated for your chosen location.
• 4 beautiful widgets showing the moon phase, and the lunar date, and one showing moon rise, moon set and sun rise sun set timings.
• Watch Ishta kaal for your place, which is the Hindu Time (or Hindu Clock). Shows real time Ghati, Vighati or Pal or Kal, Vipal or Lipt or Vikal.
• Griha (Planet) Positions in both Sayana (Tropical) and Nirayana (Sidereal) system. (including shani, rahu and ketu). Uses Lahiri / Chitrapaksha Ayanamsa.
• Find all the celestial objects, nakshatras, rashis and grihas in the sky, using the companion app Indian Sky Map.
• A monthly Calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chathurthi, Poornima and Amavasya. Shows the monthly list of festival. Also showing the moon phase for each date.
• Shows the date of Hindu festivals and allows to add the festivals in your calendar.: Diwali (Deepawali), Chhath, Karwa Chauth, Holi, Maha Shivaratri, Ramnavami, Rakshabandhan etc
• Save and track your own tithis.
• Support for custom location. Choose from over 3000 cities, or choose your own location.
• Has the options of Vikram Samvat, Vikram Samvat Kartak and Indian National Calendar (Saka) year systems.
Widgets only work when app is on phone memory and not on SD card
Please check the month type you follow, Amavasyant and Purnimant, and set it accordingly in Settings.
Follow us on http://www.facebook.com/hinducalendarapp
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (5229)
4 ★ (2147)
3 ★ (5418)
2 ★ (15232)
1 ★ (71788)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Just OK app. Hindi months are not correct, for example falgun panchami krishna paksh month according to this app is wrong. This is just a suggestion, please add all districts because while making kundali the desired locations are not given there, for example chamoli in uttarakhand.
- 5 ★: It is the best software to prepare the horoscope. Calculation is perfact with all necessary details. Even in free version, it works without any interruption. Alongwith detailed horoscope, this software also shows match making, daily choghadiyas, rahu kalam, abhijit kal etc which are very useful during daily life. Thanks for free version of this software.
- 5 ★: While most of items are getting auto updated with time in this App, Month and Panchang are not getting updated automatically. Just FYI today after 12.12 it should have shown ayana to be Dakishinyan. But it will probably change only at 12.00 mid night. In Monthly display it should be have been pratham. But it is showing only Amavsya.
- 4 ★: Paid for this app and Ads are still showing Followed app developer's advice and also cleared cache data and storage data. It seems to have settled down. No ads so far. Updated to 4 stars as good quick customer service. Thank you.
- 3 ★: Was a fantastic app till the recent update. The date select is not working in the update. Interface has become difficult to read and understand. I would give 5 star for the previous version. Just 3 star for the updated version.
- 3 ★: The app is quite good. Please add navmansh and surya kundali. Also add chandra kundli which will make the app even more useful. Degree of graha should also be given in all the kundlis. Month view should be improved to include tithi in each date box and size of date box should be increased. In the niryana sidereal house in which planet is placed may also be added. Thanks.
- 5 ★: I have been using this app since 5 years... over the years I saw significant improvements. By far the most comprehensive and detailed app which takes into consideration both North and South Indian calenders. Very intuitive interface which
- 5 ★: Best Hindu calender app. Provides all the necessary details. Best app for digital astrologer. Best platform to explore hindu dharm. Hindu months - Pausha, Magha, Phalguna, Chaitra, Vaishakha, Jyeshtha, Ashadha, Shravana, Bhadrapada, Ashwina, Kartika, Agrahayana, Margasirsha... Hindu calender is based on moon . Amavasya means no moon day/new moon day. Purnima means full moon day. Moon takes 27 days to rotate on its own axis and to revolve around the earth. I learnt a lot from this app.
- 1 ★: It consumes battery even when not running. Consumes my whole battery even when screen is off. Not sure what it is doing in background. Can be a malware app.
- 5 ★: One of the best app that Iam following for many many years now. I also liked the new change in the design. In your box of raashi and nakshatra swami...you can also add Tithi Swami. So that the box is complete sqaure.
- 4 ★: Every thing is good before but now 1day before I updated it's looks bla bla bla,how they updated like this it's look like some what kindely soon updated a better version......its lke the divided part the lord version ws perfect kindely make it as old n sum times it won't wrk properly most off the options won't Wrk at al v shld go back n quit the app n thn agn v shld Cum back,so kindely make it as old version itslf...... Ñ saved kundali won't open at al aftr tryng plenty times also it wont.
- 5 ★: All is good but after last update can not set date in my device After going to date can not view set date (select/set/ok) button. so date remains same.
- 5 ★: Thanks! It's a good app but why is it so difficult to enter a date , why can't we simply type it on the keyboard than going through lists and scrolling and tapping n number of times
- 5 ★: Thank you for your input.. Awesome app, so convenient, all the data gets exported and all your required information marked on your phone calendar. Below was my prev problem Data not matching. Janmashti is on Bhadra/krishna paksh/ashtami and on 12th August.
- 5 ★: Very simple and nice. But I have observed that the time shown is different from your other very good app "Sunrise & Sunset". Since both apps are developed by you, they must follow the same time for same location. Otherwise both are great.👌 Thanks for explanation, I didn't know this.
Instruction for installing Hindu Calendar app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Hindu Calendar app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alokmandavgane.hinducalendar-v7.0.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHindu Calendar app apk 7.0.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsHindu Calendar 7.0.5:
Published on: June 04, 2020
File size: 4.9 MB
Hindu Calendar 7.0.4:
Published on: June 02, 2020
File size: 4.9 MB
Hindu Calendar 7.0.3:
Published on: June 01, 2020
File size: 4.9 MB
Hindu Calendar 7.0.2:
Published on: May 27, 2020
File size: 4.9 MB
Hindu Calendar 6.6.1:
Published on: May 13, 2019
File size: 4.3 MB
Hindu Calendar 6.5:
Published on: April 21, 2019
File size: 4.8 MB