|File size:||60.8 MB|
|Publish date:||July 17, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Kardia app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewKardia app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by AliveCor Inc. on July 17, 2021.
Kardia 5.17.3-01be14300 is latest version of Kardia app updated by CloudApks.com on July 17, 2021. On this page you can find Kardia apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Kardia app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)The Kardia app is more powerful than ever. In this update, you’ll notice access to our new FDA-cleared Advanced Determinations for KardiaCare members.
Here’s what’s new:
- 3 new FDA-cleared EKG determinations, including Sinus Rhythm with Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVCs), Sinus Rhythm with Supraventricular Ectopy (SVE), and Sinus Rhythm with Wide QRS, accessible through KardiaCare.
- In-app detailed descriptions of all of our AI powered EKG determinations.
The DescriptionKardia works with the FDA-cleared KardiaMobile, KardiaMobile 6L, or KardiaBand personal EKG devices, which can detect the most common arrhythmias in just 30 seconds. The Kardia app is designed to make managing heart care from home easier than ever, giving you the ability to seamlessly record EKGs, share heart data with your doctor remotely, keep track of your health history, and more.
Capture a medical-grade EKG with your Kardia device anytime, anywhere—no patches, wires, or gels required. Get an immediate result from Kardia's Instant Analysis of normal, possible atrial fibrillation, bradycardia, or tachycardia. For additional analysis, you can choose to send the recording to your physician or to one of our partners for a Clinician Review by a cardiologist (US, Australia only) or cardiac care physiologist (UK, Ireland only).
The Kardia system is recommended by leading cardiologists and used by people around the world for accurate EKG recordings. Track your heart health data from home with the medical accuracy your doctor can trust.
NOTE: This app requires KardiaMobile, KardiaMobile 6L, or KardiaBand hardware to record an EKG. Get your Kardia device now at alivecor.com.
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
5 ★ (1596)
4 ★ (319)
3 ★ (329)
2 ★ (628)
1 ★ (2265)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: The Kardia device works great, connects well to my Note 8, recordings are easy to view. I am annoyed that you have to pay a yearly fee to have the new interpretive upgrades (SVE etc). For $150 per device, that shouldn't be an add on! My biggest complaint is how the OMRON blood pressure data is displayed on the History page - below the graph, the individual readings are half obscured by the black navigation banner. The "HTN Stage x" note overlaps the BP #s, so I can't see the info I most need.
- 1 ★: I like it and it has helped the doctor with diagnosis. My only complaint is that it only detects Afib and not anything else like SVT. I have been using this app for quite a few years, but recently after an upgrade the app won't work. It keeps kicking me out and I can't take an EKG or do anything else.
- 1 ★: Using a Nokia 7.2 this app is hopeless, I managed to get one reading and now it just won't connect. I've tried all the troubleshooting advice. No dice. It says there's no signal. There is such a small list of 'compatible' devices and yet with my husband's phone, which is not on that list, it works fine. Unfortunately he's not the one with a heart issue that needs this piece of kit. For an expensive item the supporting app should work across the board, not on such a small range of devices.
- 2 ★: I thought it was a great tool, until I upgraded from Android 10 to 11, then it worked one time and quit. Some excuse about security issues. I say excuse because it still works on my Moto G4 with Android 7, but not Moto G fast with Android 11. And I can still enter manual readings, just cannot do the EKG which was the whole point of the purchase. Not a happy customer now !
- 5 ★: I use the new 6 lead and it is amazing how accurate and detailed of an EKG you can take easily in just thirty seconds, then list symptoms and location and conditions. It generates a detailed report that can be saved as a PDF, printed or emailed and every cardiologist I have spoken to highly recommend this product. You can't rely on this to determine if you need to go to the emergency room because the risk to benefit of being absolutely sure cannot be denied, but you have realtime EKG'S to share.
- 1 ★: Just purchased the ekg reader today, it will be going back tomorrow due to app. The app white screens after login, tried on 2 separate devices with same result. From other comments this appears to have begun after last update. Maybe a review of comments should be included as a part of each update.
- 1 ★: Used it for years with no issue until the may update. The app crashes every few second rendering it useless. Bought the new kardia thinking that was the problem but the same issues with the app continued. Shocking malfeasance from a company who's customers depend on kardia for critical heath issues.
- 1 ★: AWFUL. Every time i try to take a 6L ekg it starts recording but around 5 to 7 seconds before it's done it *loses* connection with the device and throws a screen that says "connect to your KardiaMobile 6L". I have bern using this for 3 years so i KNOW how to take ekgs. Extremely frustrating and incredibly annoying. This is UNACCEPTABLE, FIX YOUR APP!!!
- 1 ★: Useless now after latest Android update. Called the company and they said they aren't keeping up with the newer phones and updates, rendering the device void. "Because of the Covid we haven't been able to maintain compatibility." What?
- 1 ★: Used for years. After latest update does not connect. Nothing. I even bought a new kardia thinking it was the device but it wasn't . The app stopped working. No connection at all. They should test the updates before release. Shocking.
- 3 ★: It's . . . OK. Doesn't work if phone is charging. Takes time if phone isn't already turned on and more time for app to open, then to access the scan mode. Didn't recognize PVCs.
- 1 ★: Stopped working , read the reviews, many people are having the same problem. App closes after 1 second. Expensive device to suddenly be useless. Class action if not fixed ?
- 1 ★: This device was recommended by my cardiologist due to a heart abnormality. Used this device around 5 times and then it would no longer connect to my phone. I changed the battery multiple times and also switched phones and I still cannot get it to connect. Very disappointed with this purchase and the expense.
- 1 ★: Used to work great, now since last update. it won't stay open & shuts down as soon as its opened. This issue needs to be fixed asap!
- 1 ★: It logged me out and when I go to log in, I get an error message telling me I have no Internet connection which off course I do. You would expect the supporting app for an expensive piece of equipment to work as its designed and marketed to.
Instruction for installing Kardia app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Kardia app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alivecor.aliveecg-v5.17.3-01be14300.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsKardia app apk 5.17.3-01be14300 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access data from sensors that the user uses to measure what is happening inside his/her body, such as heart rate.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsKardia 5.17.3-01be14300:
Published on: July 17, 2021
File size: 60.8 MB
Published on: June 15, 2021
File size: 60.8 MB
Published on: April 01, 2021
File size: 109.6 MB
Published on: March 18, 2021
File size: 109.6 MB
Published on: March 09, 2021
File size: 109.6 MB
Published on: January 12, 2021
File size: 105 MB