Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.7.1
See all previous versions
|File size:||48.4 MB|
|Publish date:||April 15, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAlight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by Alight Creative, Inc. on April 15, 2021.
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.7.1 is latest version of Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app updated by CloudApks.com on April 16, 2021. On this page you can find Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Alight Motion 3.6.2
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The DescriptionBe part of the movement! Alight Motion, is the first pro motion graphics app for your smartphone, bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, and video compositing.
• Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
• Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right on your phone!)
• Visual effects and color correction
• Keyframe animation available for all settings
• Animating easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
• Velocity-based motion blur
• Export MP4 video or GIF animation
• Solid color and gradient fill effects
• Border and shadow effects
• Group layers together
• Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create. There are several paid membership options in the app to remove the watermark and access premium features. Among these are subscription options that automatically renew until you cancel. Subscriptions are processed by Google and can be cancelled via the Google Play Store app or Google Play Store website. You can find more information on subscriptions at https://alightcreative.com/support
Alight Motion requires at least 1.5GB of RAM to be installed and run effectively.
This is a new application. While we’ve done our best to make sure it it works well on a wide range of phones, we are a small team and sometimes make mistakes. If you run into any problems, or have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (39288)
4 ★ (11571)
3 ★ (17783)
2 ★ (25355)
1 ★ (189071)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Listen, I'm not usually extremely picky about this but the app is almost unusable. Great features but that doesn't mean anything if I go back to my project and nothing will load. It'll say it's loaded fine but the screen will be the typical transparent back screen. When it does load it lags a lot or stutters and skips. I'm sure this is just a glitch but I've waited to see if it'll fix itself and that hasn't happened yet. Please fix your app so we can use it like the amazing app it would've been
- 4 ★: Great app! It's very easy to use. The only problem is that whenever I'm editing a video, the video doesn't play without lagging. You can only see how the video turns out after you export it because the video doesn't play correctly during editing. Also, whenever I block a video while editing and turn it back on again, the video just freezes. I have to exit out of the project and go back in to see the video again. Please fix these things and I'll give this app 5 stars.
- 3 ★: Okay so I'm new to editing and I used to use the very easy ones where the transitions are already inputted into the app and stuff. I wanted to learn how to actually edit without any help from scratch. So I downloaded alight motion. It's very difficult of you're like me and don't have any experience. So yt was the best place for learning for me. And the lag. Omg. It's way too much like I can even press play. The lag is worse when I'm editing with vids. But amazing app. I recommend.
- 2 ★: The app had a huge potential until the free options were crashing and bugging out. I decided to remove the app and try again, Yet again, the app wouldn't cooperate with me, and didn't load for 10 minutes until it finally loaded. images wouldn't load fully, and would crash me out of the app. I tried to pay for pro, thinking it would sort itself out, and it didn't do much improvement for the app in a whole. It was so laggy that even if I tried to add a video, it just lagged for ages.
- 3 ★: Every time I click the play button, the audio plays, but not the video itself. I have to click play AGAIN, and then it works. On my sister's iPhone, it works just fine. But on my Samsung phone, it lags and glitches ALL THE TIME. But instead of that, it's pretty easy to use. And when you want to know how things work, there are 3 videos to watch. I love all of the effects you have. But please, fix that issue.
- 1 ★: I was super excited about being able to animate on her using tweening but when I came back to it after almost an hour or two of work everything just disappeared! Or it said it had been moved. Very mad about this. I hope I end up finding a much better app. Don't waste your time on this!
- 4 ★: I'll be honest...I LOVE alright motion. it's literally the best editing app out there in my opinion. But there are a few things that bother me. 1) the watermark. At least make it so we only have to watch a video to get rid of it. I don't think it's fair that we have to pay to get rid of that gigantic watermark 2) the glitches. I have a google pixel 3a and while I'm editing, if I want to see it properly without it glitching, I'll have to export it then see it. That's all! <3
- 3 ★: i like this app, but i have moved on to after effects. this app has brought me many joys, and im glad that ive had it in my life. but unfortunately the app just made my edits look trash. the blur motion was always too strong and the quality of the video was always sucky, and really blurry. the watermark is huge, and is unnecessary, like why do you need a watermark? everything was always blurry, and it just didnt sit right with me anymore. back then it wasnt like that, but then it updated...
- 4 ★: now ive been using alight motion for about half a year and everythings been great and working amazingly!, but recently ive gotten a new chromebook (which im using right now) and i downloaded alight motion like useally but then when i put tiles for the effect the picture went black, and this went for every picture and the bad part is that i use tiles alot and i mean ALOT, so if you could pls try fixing this it would be great! -sayanora!
- 4 ★: It was a very very good app at first. But Im working on one now and its not letting me export it. It was working perfectly fine before I added some of my own elements. Please fix this! I just found out it was never broken. You just need to have enough storage to export it
- 1 ★: I'll give alight motion 1 star, because I can't save the video when I'm working for a long time but that's difficult, because when I export nothing happens I'm getting disconnected every day! please remove the bug, if you removed that so I don't have problems, sometimes I get annoyed me because I wasted my time when i exporting.
- 4 ★: Hello, I really liked this app but there is a reason why I gave this 4 stars, the import is glitching, something pop out when I tapped it so I clicked continue but it didn't import the video. I also have a problem adding effects, I was trying tk add chroma key but it doesn't work. Pls. fix it.
- 3 ★: I used this on my phone and it worked better than any other editing app I had ever used (once i figured out how it worked) but since I downloaded it on my chromebook it won't let me add more than one effect (If I use motion blur I can't add anything else without it making my clip invisable) and I cant use more than one move and transform (like if I use the zoom in/out I can't use rotate) PLEASE FIX THIS I really like this app it's just I hate my edits looking bad bc i can't add the stuff I want
- 3 ★: I tried using this app and it went fine, but i noticed that alot of the free options weren't working. I tried re-installing it, bur again the problem popped up. The main thing that happened was i couldn't rotate things and the keyframing does not cooperate most of the time. Thank you for providing this app, but it sure needs to be fixed
- 4 ★: Should have updated this earlier but I solved my previous problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I lost all of my new projects but all the old projects that I had deleted were there instead. This wasn't a massive problem as I wasn't far into any of the current projects but was a slight inconvenience. Either it's still a good app to edit with.
Instruction for installing Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alightcreative.motion-v3.7.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAlight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk 3.7.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAlight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.7.1:
Published on: April 15, 2021
File size: 48.4 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.6.2:
Published on: February 02, 2021
File size: 40.8 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.6.1:
Published on: December 17, 2020
File size: 40.8 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.6.0:
Published on: December 15, 2020
File size: 40.8 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.5.0:
Published on: October 20, 2020
File size: 35.8 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.4.3:
Published on: September 14, 2020
File size: 32 MB