Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.6.2
See all previous versions
|File size:||40.8 MB|
|Publish date:||February 02, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAlight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by Alight Creative, Inc. on February 02, 2021.
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.6.2 is latest version of Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app updated by CloudApks.com on February 02, 2021. On this page you can find Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Alight Motion 3.6.1
• New Effect Browser with search and presets!
• New Effects: Hexagon Tile Rotate, Hexagon Tile Shift
• Improved Effects: Dots, Turbulence, Luma Key, Motion Blur, Flip Layer, Solid Matte
• Most effects fine-tuned: Clearer labels, more sensible numbers
• New Effect Guide: detailed instructions for every effect
• Fixed rare bug saving video codec evaluation results
• Audio re-sampler can be changed, for less preview lag on slower devices
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The DescriptionBe part of the movement! Alight Motion, is the first pro motion graphics app for your smartphone, bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, and video compositing.
• Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
• Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right on your phone!)
• Visual effects and color correction
• Keyframe animation available for all settings
• Animating easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
• Velocity-based motion blur
• Export MP4 video or GIF animation
• Solid color and gradient fill effects
• Border and shadow effects
• Group layers together
• Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create. There are several paid membership options in the app to remove the watermark and access premium features. Among these are subscription options that automatically renew until you cancel. Subscriptions are processed by Google and can be cancelled via the Google Play Store app or Google Play Store website. You can find more information on subscriptions at https://alightcreative.com/support
Alight Motion requires at least 1.5GB of RAM to be installed and run effectively.
This is a new application. While we’ve done our best to make sure it it works well on a wide range of phones, we are a small team and sometimes make mistakes. If you run into any problems, or have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (27016)
4 ★ (7849)
3 ★ (13145)
2 ★ (20726)
1 ★ (158293)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Not well optimised for Android i guess.I got 6 gb ram and it still lags between two layers of video, otherwise I've yet to see a mobile app which gives us such wide variety features. PLEASE ADD TIME REMAPPING SOON FOR VIDEO LAYERS TOO. IF SO THIS WOULD BE THE BEST EDITING TOOL FOR MOBILE. (The new update is great btw) Glad you fixed the re-evaluate codec bug. The user interface is better. And the addition of presets is a good touch.
- 4 ★: It's a great app and all. But you should fix the lag ESPECIALLY on Android. I used the displacement map effect on a picture but it just shows a black screen. I swear I'm going to lose my mind if this doesn't get fixed or hopefully get a new phone or something.
- 4 ★: It is a great editing app and I loved using it on my old iPhone, because it was easy to use and it only lagged during the preview if there was a LOT going on at once. Now, I have a Samsung s20 fe and am is not very compatible with it. It always lags in the preview and speed control isn't available for videos anymore which is so frustrating. Plus the app crashes far more. I think you guys need a software update to work better with newer phones, thank you.
- 4 ★: I literally lovee alight motion , I've been using it since july 2020 and it's gotten better with every update !! I've also improved my edits a lot. It's not hard to use as many claim .. you just need to take the time to explore all the effects and functions and understand them. An overall very good app. But four stars because it still glitches a bit when using motion blur .
- 3 ★: I would love to give this great app 5 Stars but I can't, and here's why, Everytime I export a video the video is laggy for no reason, the interface is jaggy and audio is also jaggy, everything is laggy, and it's been crashing too, I can't fix it, because I didn't do anything to the app to make it run like this, can you please fix this, if so, Thank you... Update: the text is blurry for some reason and I can fix it
- 3 ★: I had this app for a very long time and it worked very good but yesterday I edited some videos and when I exported them, it says "can't play video" or "download failed". Please do something with that thing because the app is very good and I want to keep using it. Thank you.
- 5 ★: This app is just amazing!! Pros: Alot of editing options Great effects Smooth graphs and keyframes Super easy to use Lots of cool shortcuts Custom canvas Powerful editor This is like a pocket/mobile version of after effects and live2d! Cons: Lags alot Transparent background isn't transparent You have to get a subscription (please make it a 1 timed payment or let us buy packs like videostar) Cant export gifs Sometimes the effects don't work Other then that this app is just pure gold!! 💯
- 3 ★: This is a really good app, I use it for editing. But I just recently finished an edit that took probably over 2 hours and when I go to export it, it goes to like 13% and goes back to the homepage, please fix this!!
- 3 ★: I rate this 3 stars because it worked fantastic on my old phone, but now it won't even let me enter the app! I don't know if their is something wrong with my phone or the app but please fix this (i'm a editor and i watned to try this but i can't open it) goodluck fixing this! :)
- 4 ★: So I gave this app only 4 stars because of how DIFFICULT it is to use this app. I was trying to become familiar with controlling how to animate pictures with being able to make really cute edits. I don't know how everyone uses this app so easily and I wanna be able to do some anime/and/or/gacha edits. I'm not so sure on if they used a subscription to get cool effects and transitions, but for the free version, I'm very confused. I need some help with this app. Please fix it and more free stuff.😊
- 3 ★: I just installed this app for tweening with gacha, it was confusing but I watched tutorials and I think this will be my main app for tweening but the only problem is that the play button is messed up. When u go to see my process it just freezes and takes me a couple of tries for it to play.
- 5 ★: i love this app so much! being able to create your own transitions is really useful and can allow you to be as creative as you want with them. sometimes it can be a little laggy (could just be my phone) but other than that, it's a great app that i would 10/10 recommend for intermediate editors.
- 4 ★: Overall the app is great. I like the new effect browser, it makes it easier, especially with the search option. One thing I would absolutely love is for the option of choosing specific fps like Flipaclip. I often use that to make animations (especially frame by frame) and sometimes I want to add something to the animation that I can't in Flipaclip. It's almost impossible for me to do so without using 48 fps because I normally animate with 16 fps. I have more to say but I'm running out of space.
- 3 ★: It lagges most of the time and there are a lot of errors and when that happens it doesn't allow me to save my edit and exporting it takes a lot of time overall I think its a good editing app and if u would fix the problems I mentioned then I would give it 5 stars thank you for your time💞.
- 5 ★: My last review was about the positives (easy to use,fun and good free abilities) And there was a glitch I discussed,not being able to move layers down and above. The glitch has stopped now so again,this app is amazing,No problems no flaws.
Instruction for installing Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alightcreative.motion-v3.6.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAlight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk 3.6.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAlight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.6.2:
Published on: February 02, 2021
File size: 40.8 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.6.1:
Published on: December 17, 2020
File size: 40.8 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.6.0:
Published on: December 15, 2020
File size: 40.8 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.5.0:
Published on: October 20, 2020
File size: 35.8 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.4.3:
Published on: September 14, 2020
File size: 32 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.4.2:
Published on: August 27, 2020
File size: 32 MB