Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.5.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||35.8 MB|
|Publish date:||October 20, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAlight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by Alight Creative, Inc. on October 20, 2020.
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.5.0 is latest version of Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app updated by CloudApks.com on October 20, 2020. On this page you can find Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Alight Motion 3.4.3 (477)
• Bug fixes and Performance Improvements
• This update is required to download Project Packages from alight.link links.
The DescriptionBe part of the movement! Alight Motion, is the first pro motion graphics app for your smartphone, bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, and video compositing.
• Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
• Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right on your phone!)
• Visual effects and color correction
• Keyframe animation available for all settings
• Animating easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
• Velocity-based motion blur
• Export MP4 video or GIF animation
• Solid color and gradient fill effects
• Border and shadow effects
• Group layers together
• Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create. There are several paid membership options in the app to remove the watermark and access premium features. Among these are subscription options that automatically renew until you cancel. Subscriptions are processed by Google and can be cancelled via the Google Play Store app or Google Play Store website. You can find more information on subscriptions at https://alightcreative.com/support
Alight Motion requires at least 1.5GB of RAM to be installed and run effectively.
This is a new application. While we’ve done our best to make sure it it works well on a wide range of phones, we are a small team and sometimes make mistakes. If you run into any problems, or have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (28113)
4 ★ (8900)
3 ★ (11973)
2 ★ (14479)
1 ★ (89145)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: This app is a super good app for editing but the reason I gave it a 3 star is because everytime i try rendering it a error always pops up. Another thing is, a few days ago, i wanted to go on alight motion, but a big error popped up saying "incompatible version" and i went to the app store to update the app, but it didnt give me a choice to. This happened to me TWICE. ever since your new stupid update. And if you want to download this app, download it at your own risk. :/
- 4 ★: Overall, this app gets a four, because its an amazing app, but the only problems are rendering and some effects. Every time it renders, this thing will pop up and say "the amount of clips in this cannot support this device" even if there is a lot of storage on my phone. Some effcts I wanna try, but I can't use because of pro. Some of them are cube, zoom blur, box, pyramid, Luma key, four color gradients, but there maybe be reasons to these effects being in pro.
- 5 ★: This is a great app, I love it, Making videos is easy, And all. But there was one specific video that I made on another device, (Oppo A4 2020) And, It was time to export it. At 23%, It stopped and sent me to the home screen, I tried again, Same thing, Again, Same thing, It kept happening and I got REALLY frustrated because I NEEDED to export this video, Please fix this, And if there's something wrong, Please tell me, Alight motion.
- 3 ★: I love how the app works, but somehow i cant use the bezier curve and thats the most annoying thing ever. There are some other bugs that made some of the effects didnt work how it supposed to be. Also it lagged so bad even though my phone storage still has a lot of free space. So please fix this ASAP, i need it so bad. Thank you 😔😔
- 4 ★: Absolutely love this app... But there's only 2 problems I have with it, one is the speed changes that only work on Overlay Layers and not the media, so a velocity option along with a graph would be nice, the second problem is the lag, this app always lags when I try to preview a video with split clips, it could be my phone but yeah overall it is a really good app and would recommend.
- 5 ★: Amazing and really great. I use this as an alternative to Video Star since I'm an android user. I make edits and it really easy to get the hand of despite being a bit confusing in the beginning but after a few tutorials and test runs its easy to use. Highly recommended.
- 3 ★: The app is good and all but, when it comes to like turning the images and such. It doesn't work for me. Like I attempt to make a turning transition, when I place the keypad on the image and turn it and stuff, just the whole picture will stay in that position that I turned it in, it won't move at all. I'm not quite sure why it happens though.
- 3 ★: I love the app sm. I always use this to edit. But there is one problem. The app is supper laggy. Recently it's getting more laggy😢. And usually the results isn't laggy. But today, the transition that I made is very slow and laggy. (Sorry for the bad english, and sorry for putting too many "laggy" word) hope you fix this problem:)
- 2 ★: Yea this app is good and all but, when I make them and try to check how it looks like, its very laggy and its not that smooth so it stops for a second, go and stops again like this --..-.- (it looks like morse code lol, this . is where it stops btw) And I also tried to add the beat effect but it was too laggy to cut the video in the right beat, so I hope you can fix that problem soon, cause I'm trying to make a birthday video for my cousin whose b-day is in 22/10
- 3 ★: This is app is great and I love making edits on it the problem is that the amount of laggyness is frustrating because the video is never smooth when I want to look over my transitions and overlays also my edits can never export I've cleared up a lot of space but it continues to only export videos that are less than five seconds please make some changes to this app because it is amazing but those bugs need to be fixed
- 3 ★: I really love this app so much, but the reason I gave it 3 stars is because it has its problems. Sometimes the app crashes but I don't know if that's just my phone. Also, everytime I put in music that I want, the first part of the music cuts off.. can you please fix some of these bugs? Thanks for your time! :)
- 3 ★: It's good and I recommend this to anyone but the two things I wish there was is some more efdexts for people that dont pay subscription and the second thing is that i wish that it wasn't so laggu. It is laggy I would prefer that people use pictures instead of cideos becuase when I use videos it bugs and glitches out and eventually crashes. But overall great app.
- 2 ★: I actually love Alight Motion but recently the apps keeps crashing whenever I try to add a simple transition. And more importantly, it doesn't recognize my imported fonts anymore and whenever I want to import a project file, it says "Account Mismatch" even though I'm logged in with the account that is connected to my membership. It's really unfortunate, since I love this app but things like that keep me from enjoying it.
- 4 ★: the reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that the app is amazing but there are some key features that I need that are missing. you can't slow down videos to make velocity edits. I can't import screen recordings. editing a video and playing it back will always be leggy depending on the device you use. I just wish these were fixed.
- 3 ★: It was amazing but you probably want to know what's wrong don't you? The sound. When I make the video, then I add the sound - works perfectly. THEN, the next day it's 'gOnE' or 'mIsSiNg' when I look at my music library it's not gone or missing. It's done this twice. Please fix this.
Instruction for installing Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alightcreative.motion-v3.5.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAlight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app apk 3.5.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAlight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.5.0:
Published on: October 20, 2020
File size: 35.8 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.4.3:
Published on: September 14, 2020
File size: 32 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.4.2:
Published on: August 27, 2020
File size: 32 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.4.1:
Published on: August 23, 2020
File size: 32 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.3.5:
Published on: July 08, 2020
File size: 31.8 MB
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor 3.3.4:
Published on: June 12, 2020
File size: 31.8 MB