Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) 4.11
|File size:||27.8 MB|
|Publish date:||June 06, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewStock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by A-Life Software, LLC on June 06, 2021.
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) 4.11 is latest version of Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) app updated by CloudApks.com on June 07, 2021. On this page you can find Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug Fixes
The DescriptionStock Markets - Virtual Stock Trading with Real Life World Market Data.
Please do not report issues or bugs via Play Store reviews. Instead, feel free to email us for support.
Stock Trainer uses real markets and their data to help beginners make their first steps in the world of stock investment. Learn trading with our real market simulator and use it as a guide for your future investments.
Keep in mind that while described as a simulator, this app is not a simulation and works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.
NOTE: For those concerned about the "Identity" permission, it is strictly used for Google Sign In for the App. If you do not use Google Sign In and instead use other medium for Signing In, then "Identity" permission will not be executed.
One of the advantages of this app is that it let's you test the waters before you jump in. If you are new to investment, and think you have what it takes to be a Stock Market Mogul, then I suggest you try this app first before investing your real money. In this simulator, everything is virtual, there is therefore nothing to lose.
This app is for stock market investors - both new and experienced. Investors new to stock market can try out the market without investing real money. Investors that are experienced can use this app to devise a strategy that works for them. Regardless of your experience with the market, you have intuition about certain stocks but are too afraid to invest; try it out here and test out your instincts.
Please understand that this is a Beta version, and we have many more exciting features coming shortly.
Note that this app is works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.
• 20 world stock markets supported.
• Support for Stop-loss and Limit orders.
• Portfolio and Watchlist management.
• Top gainers and top losers information provided.
• Beautiful stock charts dating back to 10+ years.
• Zoom option for stock charts.
• Extensive stock news.
• Business magazine.
• Account summary with great looking graphics.
• Support for multiple themes, including Night theme.
• No Ads.
• Automatic daily backups on fault tolerant Firebase Cloud.
• Candlestick Charts.
FEATURES FOR U.S. STOCK ONLY
• Financial information like EPS, P/E, Dividend yield, etc.
• Insider trades information.
• TipRanks analysis for stocks.
• Income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
https://www.facebook.com/StockTrainer/ or e-mail at email@example.com
Please don't contact support through reviews. It is humble request to report bugs, issues, or communicate questions over e-mail or Facebook page.
☺ If you are happy with the app, do show your encouragement for us by reviewing the app with 5 stars.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (3974)
4 ★ (1228)
3 ★ (3704)
2 ★ (13152)
1 ★ (35701)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: A very good app for the beginner's. One who are interested in stock market, and one who are at they beginning, this app was useful to them.....and this can give experience too
- 3 ★: This is like the best stock market simulator out there. But it would've been cooler if it had Bitcoins and Etherium. And the ads are pretty annoying. But I understand that those are necessary for revenue to keep running your services. And the limitation of trade per day is very cruel.
- 5 ★: Love this app. I'm learning virtually as i go. It is the best way to teach yourself at your pace before you jump into the big league with the big dogs and the big money. Yeah, great app no doubt.
- 4 ★: One of the best virtual trading app, it would be more satisfactory if you bring more features like short selling, stop loss, target.
- 3 ★: I like the app, but it glitches and as of right now I can't see my watch list. Says there is nothing there and then when I try to add a stock it says I already have it on my watch list.
- 1 ★: Why tf I need to watch a 30 sec ad while making transactions, those profits may convert into loss in those 30 sec. Ads are ok when we have to generate more money. But shouldn't appear while buying or selling stocks.
- 3 ★: Great fun 'game' for learning the basics. But very unrealistic in how the buying/selling is actually done.
- 3 ★: Initial review: Neutral (3 stars) Some features seem concerning and in need of clarity with programming. Post review: Good for fresh beginners, lacks options trading(which is what I thought this had). 3 star stays, possible downgrade if certain features are abused. Features list in app is long and a little worrysome, some things may be overlooked.
- 4 ★: Nice app for beginners.. but there is a small fault.. my stock miss out suddenly.. some of which i bought suddenly went missing. Can u please tell me whats wrong.
- 3 ★: Not a bad app but the UI feels a bit clunky and old school. Also I couldn't for the love of god find anywhere how to reset my account. Fun for a bit but there are more polished apps out there. Also for some reason developers think it's ok to send notifications about their YouTube channel without any options to turn them off.
- 5 ★: Great Sim, Good for people who are looking for a start in stocks and want to start from square one all the way to advanced
- 3 ★: Average app.but there are some. Issues: 1: sometimes it doesn't shows some stock like mrf and itc even if u search in any way 2: there is no option for short selling.which is very big disadvantage. 3: the UI is not much attractive.it should be improved. 4:it shows only one line graph. Atleast there should be one candlestick graph also.
- 1 ★: I'm trying to login but it gives notification " server doesn't fetch the data " try sometimes .And I'm trying log last 2 days.😩
- 1 ★: One of the best app to learn the complicated stock market will appreciate more if they add commision ,intraday trading and many more
- 5 ★: Thank you for creating this awesome app. It is very easy to use app. It's a great app. I have recommended this app to at least 15 people and the also liked it very much.
Instruction for installing Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alifesoftware.stocktrainer-v4.11.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsStock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) app apk 4.11 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsStock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) 4.11:
Published on: June 06, 2021
File size: 27.8 MB
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) 4.10:
Published on: June 05, 2021
File size: 27.8 MB
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) 4.09:
Published on: December 11, 2020
File size: 27.8 MB
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) 4.06:
Published on: November 19, 2020
File size: 27.8 MB
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) 4.05:
Published on: November 06, 2020
File size: 27.8 MB
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) 4.04:
Published on: September 23, 2020
File size: 27.1 MB