tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam Varies with device
|Version:||Varies with device|
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||June 17, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewtinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by Tiny Solutions LLC on June 17, 2021.
tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam Varies with device is latest version of tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam app updated by CloudApks.com on June 17, 2021. On this page you can find tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Version 15.1:
- Improved web server live view. Double click changes single/multiple screens.
- Added changing LED and saving presets in web server.
- Added Siren support for Wyze V3.
- Added 'Camera UID' control for Wyze cameras in camera settings to use instead of channel number. No more problems on camera sorting.
- Added Snapdragon SoC support for object detection.
- Fixed Telegram support.
- Fixed Android 12 support.
The DescriptionThe best Android app for remote surveillance, control and video recording your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams with 10+ million downloads. Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely. tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future for free!
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive interface.
- MJPEG/H264/H265/RTSP for many IP cameras, e.g. Foscam, Amcrest.
- ONVIF Profile S 12,000+ cameras support including cheap Chinese IP cameras.
- Smart cameras support, e.g. Wyze, Eufy, Blink, Arlo, KAMI/Yi, Neos.
- P2P support for some models, e.g. HiChip/CamHi, TUTK/Kalay.
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for most vendors.
- SSL (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring.
- 17 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled cams.
- Relay, LED control.
- 24/7 MP4 video recording on local storage/SD card, to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud, Telegram), and FTP/FTPS server.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Grouping cameras by tags.
- Import/export settings to local storage or cloud service.
- CPU/GPU efficient. HW accelerated video decoding.
- Background recording w/ auto deleting old records. Make your own DVR! https://goo.gl/uQMR60
- Time-lapse recording.
- Video player w/ fast/slow archive playback.
- Internal web server for remote archive access and live view, e.g. for ActionTiles. https://goo.gl/V7cKeE
- Both in-app and on-camera motion detection. Make automatic recording or send email on motion! https://goo.gl/0xr45K
- Webhooks on motion. https://goo.gl/D6BFZN
- Front/rear Android camera support for use the app as an IP camera or dashcam. https://goo.gl/5z60mC
- AI object detection for detecting persons, pets, vehicles. https://youtu.be/edll6bN6xnY
- Face detection.
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor w/ audio graph.
- Select melody to play via camera speaker. https://goo.gl/zsWC4z
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast-enabled (Chromecast). Video only. https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- RTMP streaming. Video only. http://bit.ly/tinycam-rtmp
- Telegram support. https://bit.ly/tinycam-telegram
- Home screen widgets.
- TV interface w/ PiP support. http://goo.gl/MzZyoc
- Floating windows. https://goo.gl/Eu0jZR
- Tasker plugin for home automation. https://goo.gl/lAvDdC
- PTZ control w/ gaming controller.
- Cameras port forwarding via UPnP protocol.
- Full support of tinyCam Cloud service designed to continuously record your IP cameras, 24/7, with 7 days history. https://cloud.tinycammonitor.com/
- Raspberry Pi 3B image http://bit.ly/2EyynJh
- Experimental Android Auto support. http://bit.ly/2XItUQd
Want low cost DIY DVR? Check demo
Check the list of supported cams and features:
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account used on these devices.
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks of their respective companies.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (2169)
4 ★ (839)
3 ★ (989)
2 ★ (3889)
1 ★ (24517)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Good but last update killed all my cameras. All now give timeout errors. Hopefully a fix will come out very soon. I used this app daily so having 0 cameras showing im forced to use a backup app instead.
- 1 ★: Updates are breaking things instead of improving them. Would have stayed with free version as it was much more reliable.
- 5 ★: Real pro well done app. Worth more then asked price. Thanks and wish the développement team more progress and success
- 5 ★: Fantastic app, until the last update that stopped loading my 7 cameras.
- 5 ★: Works great with all my cameras and sound
- 5 ★: Great features and beats the Wyze Cam app for sure.
- 5 ★: Best security cam app in my opinion. Other apps don't do near what this app does. You can set the desired motion detection area so that every animal or bug doesn't set the cameras off 100 times a day. If you have trouble getting them to come online, make sure the channel in advanced options is set to what channel your internet is on & check camera type, and/or add your admin user name and password that your cameras use.
- 2 ★: Used to work pretty good but now you have to start the app and when you select your camera shuts off and you have to retry two three four times to get it to stay on anymore. They have had a few updates but still hardly works anymore on my fire TV box. Please get it together guys!
- 3 ★: Used to work great and the widget was awesome. However, it suddenly stopped and now will not work. Arlo now had two factor authentication and the app has not been updated to support this. Also my Yi cameras will also not connect. It was the best option on the market so it's sad to see it go. I have the pro version and on my Pixal3a it worked as advertised. Now have the Samsung S20 fe and no joy.
- 5 ★: Works well with my two Wyze Cams! I was using the free version of tinyCam on my ChromeBook. Since I was able to get desktop with Chrome OS, I upgraded to tinyCam PRO. Works great and no ads. I'm curious to what happens if i have more than 2 Wyze Cams since the App says it uses channels 8 and 9. UPDATE: I ended up with two v2, two v3 and one outdoor Wyze Cams and TinyCam Pro works great with all five!
- 3 ★: Glitches, Freezes at random. Sister apps like free and monitor say to get the pro version for certain features (which I have) but doesn't transfer over. Quite an inconvenience for something I paid for...from other reviews it seems getting someone from tinysolutions to respond can take a very long time or not at all. If you aren't tech savvy I would recommend searching for another app that gives full explanations of features and how to use as well!!
- 5 ★: The best all-in-one camera viewer! Just found it after some issues with another software. And bought the Pro almost instantly. The option to automatically modify IP and ports when outside my LAN is priceless.
- 1 ★: Crashes constantly on Wyze Cam v3. Wrote to Alex several times with the requested crash data but have not yet heard back from the developer. Would love to have this app running as expected. Still wondering when will there be an update to support wyze v3. Had to down grade this to a one star due to the long wait to hear back from the developers, it been over a month and the app is still completely unusable.
- 1 ★: Dont waste your money...I bought the Pro App and it would find my Amcrest cams, I would config everything, then it would lose the entire collection of cameras, then would not "find" them....hassle, hassle, hassle...and I've set up a Bunch of these cams...just went back to Amcrest cloud for my Chromebook and its "OK"...DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS....tweaked static IP settings as well and didn't help...
- 5 ★: Great little multipurpose tool for monitoring, recording, and managing cameras. The only 3rd party app (that I've ever found) that can communicate with Wyze Cams. That alone makes it worth the cost of the pro version. I've found it to be a bit unstable under BlueStacks at times, but it usually works well.
Instruction for installing tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alexvas.dvr.pro-vVaries with device.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionstinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam Varies with device:
Published on: June 17, 2021
File size: 1 MB