eSecure 2.0 126.96.36.199.pr.2c69fbeaf
|File size:||73.9 MB|
|Publish date:||February 18, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About eSecure 2.0 app
Table of contents
CloudApks's revieweSecure 2.0 app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Protection 1 on February 18, 2019.
eSecure 2.0 188.8.131.52.pr.2c69fbeaf is latest version of eSecure 2.0 app updated by CloudApks.com on September 27, 2020. On this page you can find eSecure 2.0 apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
eSecure 2.0 app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Intelligent privacy for HD cameras. When enabled, your camera will automatically turn on privacy mode when you disarm your system, and turn off privacy mode when you arm your system. Privacy mode stops camera from streaming and recording, reducing unnecessary notifications and events. Enable this new feature in each camera’s settings page.
Stay tuned for upcoming updates.
Feedback form found in More>About>Provide Feedback
The DescriptionProtection 1 eSecure™ 2.0
Stay connected, in control and Go Green!
This app lets Protection 1 customers enjoy remote access to their home security systems from anywhere in the world. Protection 1 eSecure™ 2.0 is a great way to live a busy lifestyle while staying connected to your home.
eSecure™ 2.0 is a mobile alarm monitoring application that allows you to use a computer or Android™ device to remotely access and control your security system, lighting, door locks, thermostat, cameras and video. This application works in conjunction with our other compatible security hardware products. An eSecure 2.0 remote service account is required.
Call 1-800-GET-HELP for more information.
You can use eSecure™ to:
* Remotely access your security system to arm or disarm it from your laptop, tablet or smart phone
* Keep tabs on your home when you’re away with real-time email and text alerts
* Know instantly if off-limit areas like medicine, liquor or gun cabinets have been accessed
* Monitor live video to see if your kids are doing their homework, and know when they come and go
* Check up on your pets and make sure Fido isn’t getting into trouble
* Maintain a connection to elderly relatives who live independently, but may require extra care and attention
* Go green and save money on your energy bill with home automation by controlling your thermostat and lights
* Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
*** NOTE: For existing eSecure™ users who are already using the version with the silver icon, this version of eSecure 2.0™, with the red icon, will not work. Please contact Protection 1 for additional information. ***
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
5 ★ (60)
4 ★ (5)
3 ★ (14)
2 ★ (22)
1 ★ (80)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: This App is a game changer! It may seem slightly insignificant to some, however it has really helped our family.
- 1 ★: I never had any complaints when I had ADT. Now that they are Protection 1, I wish I would have gone elsewhere for my home security. Their equipment is horrible, and constantly falls off. I wish I'd saved my money.
- 1 ★: Changed my password twice to try and get logged in. Followed all of the requirements for the password and still can't get logged in. Waste of time.
- 4 ★: Works well most of the time. Sometimes can't login. Don' t know why.
- 5 ★: Great app, allowes me to activate or disarm alarm system from my phone even at distance.
- 5 ★: Very reliable and useful, I would recommend it.
- 5 ★: Nice application. Works well. Can you add Google Assistant support? Please. Pretty please.
- 5 ★: I opened the app and was able to navigate with no instructions.
- 1 ★: won't let me login on app or website???
- 5 ★: Working great so far.
- 5 ★: Love it. So helpful
- 3 ★: where is the icon?
- 5 ★: I lovet exlent
- 5 ★: Just lovely
- 1 ★: terrible
Instruction for installing eSecure 2.0 app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download eSecure 2.0 app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alarmnet.esecure2-v184.108.40.206.pr.2c69fbeaf.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionseSecure 2.0 app apk 220.127.116.11.pr.2c69fbeaf apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
Previous versionseSecure 2.0 18.104.22.168.pr.2c69fbeaf:
Published on: February 18, 2019
File size: 73.9 MB
eSecure 2.0 22.214.171.124.pr.192aa5dcb:
Published on: October 29, 2018
File size: 74 MB
eSecure 2.0 126.96.36.199.pr.512f4775a:
Published on: September 18, 2018
File size: 74 MB
eSecure 2.0 188.8.131.52.pr.ff2081c71:
Published on: August 08, 2018
File size: 73.7 MB
eSecure 2.0 184.108.40.206.pr.df63d4aa2:
Published on: June 13, 2018
File size: 74.3 MB
eSecure 2.0 220.127.116.11.pr.89f1c8ef2:
Published on: April 26, 2018
File size: 80.3 MB