|File size:||154.5 MB|
|Publish date:||June 22, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Alarm.com app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAlarm.com app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Alarm.com Mobile on June 22, 2021.
Alarm.com 4.19.1 is latest version of Alarm.com app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find Alarm.com apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Alarm.com app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Behind the scenes improvements to power future features
Minor UI enhancements and bug fixes, including:
• Fixed shade slider control to display 0% when shade is closed
• Hide Lights option from Home Screen Quick Actions setup menu if the system does not include any lights.
The DescriptionKeep your home or business connected, protected and one step ahead with Alarm.com. Our technology connects your security, locks, lights, video cameras and more into a single system that protects you from crime, fire, carbon monoxide and even water damage.
Our all-in-one app for your phone or tablet makes it easy to:
• Control your entire property remotely
• Know what’s going on with intelligent alerts and live video feeds
• Automate your daily security routine and other time-consuming tasks
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
Our smarter home security features include:
• Control your security panel, locks, lights and more from anywhere
• Get alerts when people enter and leave, or when there’s unexpected activity
• Watch live and recorded video from indoor and outdoor cameras
• Customize your video alerts to see specific activity only
• Talk to visitors through your doorbell camera and unlock your door from the same screen
• Use Scenes commands to activate multiple devices with one touch
Our smarter business security features include:
• Arm or disarm your security panel across multiple locations
• Get alerted if the store opens late or an employee accesses a restricted area
• Get smarter video alerts that highlight specific types of activity
• Automate your lights, locks, thermostats and more
• Track and manage access to multiple properties
• Buzz open your access control doors from the Doorbell Call screen
• Respond to alarm events and alert emergency personnel
Dependable in emergencies and helpful every day, Alarm.com is the all-in-one solution for the connected, protected home or business.
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (4773)
4 ★ (1957)
3 ★ (1787)
2 ★ (3305)
1 ★ (14360)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Can't control my thermostats. The tech was here yesterday and ever since he fixed my system, the app only shows what my thermostats were set at when he fixed them all up. It shows it was updated X amount of hours ago and that number keeps rising. It won't follow the schedule I set up and won't change the temp from my phone. I essentially have ZERO control over my thermostats and cannot check the temp or change it.
- 2 ★: Not too happy with the products or service. Waste of my money. App does not work always, live video stop recording whenever. Also, you cannot go back and review because camera does not record well. Overall, just poor service for me and when you call customer service all they want to tell you is that your stuck in another contract because you moved.
- 1 ★: Very disappointed. Live video does not work and the only contact info to attempt to get help does not get answered. You get to listen to their commercials and you never get any help. There are better systems with other alarm companies out their. Very bad and no customer service.
- 5 ★: Whatever update went into effect recently threw my doorbell camera way off. Oddly, I didn't discover the issue until a competitor rang the bell & knocked (doh). Wasn't able to check app first time, but he came back and I couldn't use app to answer the ring. UPDATE: Following troubleshooting instructions, I deleted the doorbell device and was able to get it working. My biggest concern is delivery ppl blocking wifi, soft while sitting here I don't know I have a delivery until they notify me.
- 1 ★: App is not working properly, unable to bypass some of the sensors. Unable to create new rules for video recordings. Indoor camera is always on and recording every second. Don't have any privacy with indoor camera being on.
- 3 ★: My camera stopped working and I got great help from customer service and we got it all reset. Shortly after that the live feed was a blurry mess, we couldn't see anything at the door and there are always problems on either end using the mic. Camera seems to be working again.. maybe it was an update issue? I would love a select all button for clearing off saved recordings, the little box you need to check off can be difficult to select with mobility issues.
- 1 ★: Just overall really poor quality app. The video function on the app rarely works/connects to the cameras. Connections randomly fail or drop out. Really unfortunate. I hope that these issues are fixed or I don't see the point of using their system. Telus should really have this corrected if they're going to continue on with this company.
- 2 ★: Update - Still impossible to add light control even if it is shown in the abilities. Recently changed to this from AT&T Digital Life. I do not like the fact that you can not set auto on and off alarm schedule unless you upgrade the service. Many things that should be easier have several steps to go through just to add to the system.
- 2 ★: This app used to be good and reliable. However, for the past month it has been terrible. Sporadically sends push notifications and text messages, even though it is set-up to send then every time a video us recorded. Does not always identify objects in camera clip videos and just says camera triggered. All of this was working perfectly before. I have tried uninstalling a reinstalling and have even deleted my phone and added again. Nothing works!
- 1 ★: The product works, but if you want to stop paying the $ 59.99 of the contract, they disconnect the app from the main board, and then you stop monitoring the alarm from your cell phone.
- 2 ★: Terrible connection issues. I can't ever watch my cameras, the camera picture is grainey and you cant zoom in because then its like looking at a blurry mess. The app is free but my service is not and I'm pretty unhappy with it. Its useless to me if i can't see anything on the camera or even get them to load up.
- 1 ★: Never good when it matters most. Whenever I don't need to use it it works fine. If it ever detects movement or the doorbell rings it never loads, the app will crash or the camera just gets stuck. Terrible experience from something that's very important in a house.
- 1 ★: I'm rating at 1 star just because we can't select all saved videos to delete them. Until you add this BASIC feature, I will stop deleting the recordings. Soooo tired of selecting 25 videos and repeating the process over and over.
- 3 ★: Camera video OK - Doorbell is Terrible- when doorbell is pushed, and we try to answer from app or phone, the screen turns black and only has a spinning wheel. Then the retry and troubleshoot buttons appear. The retry does not work and we tried all troubleshooting steps, and still nothing. Our service provider is unable to resolve this issue. I have no choice but to look for a replacement. We need to see who's at our door at ALL times.
- 2 ★: This used to be a good app when ADT had it, but since it has been transferred over to Telus, I have had nothing but problems from doorbell not working, video not loading, video not recording, sensors not working when they should. I could go on.
Instruction for installing Alarm.com app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Alarm.com app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alarm.alarmmobile.android-v4.19.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAlarm.com app apk 4.19.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAlarm.com 4.19.1:
Published on: June 22, 2021
File size: 154.5 MB
Published on: May 12, 2021
File size: 154.1 MB
Published on: April 02, 2021
File size: 153.4 MB
Published on: April 02, 2021
File size: 153.3 MB
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 153.2 MB
Published on: January 29, 2021
File size: 154.2 MB