VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.9-210409
|File size:||65.6 MB|
|Publish date:||April 14, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About VMware Workspace ONE app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewVMware Workspace ONE app is a free Android Business app, has been published by AirWatch on April 14, 2021.
VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.9-210409 is latest version of VMware Workspace ONE app updated by CloudApks.com on April 16, 2021. On this page you can find VMware Workspace ONE apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
VMware Workspace ONE app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug Fixes
The DescriptionThe VMware Workspace ONE app for Android makes it easy to access your digital workspace from any location. Use your company credentials once to setup and get single sign-on access to your apps.
UNIFIED APP CATALOG
VMware Workspace ONE provides access to SaaS, cloud, native and Windows apps through a single catalog. You have the ability to search corporate applications by name or category and add them to your springboard.
Utilize one set of credentials to get self-service, consumer-like access to all of your apps for a seamless one-touch experience.
VMware Workspace ONE gives you complete device security with conditional access ensuring data compliance for apps and protecting against data leakage.
1. Download the application on your device
2. Enter your email address or the server URL provided by your IT administrator
3. Login using your corporate credentials
Ratings and Reviews
2.3 out of 5
5 ★ (413)
4 ★ (47)
3 ★ (13)
2 ★ (13)
1 ★ (189)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: ?? Is there a fix for the text not showing up in the email/server space yet?? This is horrible.
- 1 ★: Please fix all the bugs in the workspace ONE application, I installed workspace ONE and every time mobile got restarted automatically. after some days whenever unlock the mobile suddenly rebooting the mobile, not able to do anything. I went to mobile service center they told there is no option to recover need to flash the mobile. Because of this I lost complete mobile data. Please understand the customer data and user experience, and its installing camera, chrome, gmail, hub every thing two 2 application. one of the worst application I seen. Please remove this application from play store, fix all the bugs then put it in play store.
- 1 ★: It's a crashathon. Two different phones. Works fine for a few days then keeps crashing. Turned phone off and back on - same thing. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still crashes. Feedback seems to go nowhere.
- 1 ★: Not able to login due to multiple devices enrolled, how to unregister previously enrolled mobile devices. Contacted admin but no use. Worst support.
- 1 ★: I installed it, but when it gets to the apps page window the DeltaNet website is the only tab displayed. I have uninstalled twice the result is the same. I have a Android version 8.5
- 1 ★: App fails everyone few uses on my Samsung which forces me to uninstall and then reinstall. even leaving feedback in the app fails. happens all the time and I need it for work.
- 1 ★: Creates a workspace on s10e and everything seems to work fine. Until workspace and vpn option disappears and you have to uninstall and reinstall everything losing all your work data in the process.
- 3 ★: When it works, it's great. Always stops working after 4 to 6 weeks or so. Has to be uninstalled then reinstalled. Super annoying.
- 4 ★: This is a legacy app that was replaced by Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub. Is is designed to wok in conjunction with Workspace ONE and doesn't do anything otherwise. Most 1-2 star reviews are from people that don't understand what it really is or have incorrectly configured back-ends.
- 1 ★: already enrolled my device, other app like boxer, work perfectly. But not for this, always ask for enrollment, unable to proceed next step.
- 1 ★: Literal garbage. Crashes every time. Loses sync with the server and everything stops working. VMware should be embarrassed by how worthless this app is.
- 1 ★: Junk. Got stuck on download several times, (never happened to me with another app in the Play Store before) and will not recognize my company address. Be very careful! On iPhone this app gives your employer control of your phone.
- 1 ★: Absolutely worst app. Nothing showing except email box.
- 1 ★: Apparently this is not intelligent at all keeps saying there is a problem with the email and after seeing the reviews I'm uninstalling and contacting my home office as to why we are required to install this app with all its problems
- 1 ★: no longer opens - constant crashes not sure what's wrong with this app, but it doesn't work at all, and sadly I am required to have this app for work :-(
Instruction for installing VMware Workspace ONE app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download VMware Workspace ONE app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.airwatch.vmworkspace-v3.3.9-210409.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsVMware Workspace ONE app apk 3.3.9-210409 apk requires following permissions:
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
Previous versionsVMware Workspace ONE 3.3.9-210409:
Published on: April 14, 2021
File size: 65.6 MB
VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.8-200608:
Published on: June 10, 2020
File size: 57.5 MB
VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.7-200317:
Published on: May 26, 2020
File size: 58.2 MB
VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.6-191219:
Published on: January 07, 2020
File size: 57.9 MB
VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.5-190821:
Published on: August 21, 2019
File size: 57.9 MB
VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.4-190405:
Published on: April 08, 2019
File size: 38.1 MB