AirMap for Drones 2.6.0-release-20190722214702
See all previous versions
|File size:||95.7 MB|
|Publish date:||July 23, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About AirMap for Drones app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAirMap for Drones app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by AirMap, Inc. on July 23, 2019.
AirMap for Drones 2.6.0-release-20190722214702 is latest version of AirMap for Drones app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find AirMap for Drones apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AirMap for Drones app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Support for FAA LAANC 1.4 (Recreational)
- Redesigned Flights view with authorization statuses
- Bug Fixes and Enhancements
The DescriptionAirMap is the leading global provider of aeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones. Use AirMap to maintain situational awareness, request digital authorization, get traffic alerts, & more.
AirMap offers these features and more:
- Can I fly here? Get real-time feedback of airspace rules and conditions pertaining to your flight specifications, with national rulesets for 20 countries, including Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Toggle between multiple map styles
- Discover airspace rules and advisories by searching for a location or panning and zooming AirMap's responsive vector maps
- Create and manage your pilot profile and UAV aircraft
- Plan a flight path to specific duration, altitude, and airspace requirements
- Connect to any supported DJI drone to fly and toggle camera settings directly from the AirMap app
- Request digital authorization for commercial operations in LAANC-enabled U.S. controlled airspaces
- Send digital flight notice to participating U.S. airports
- Get real-time traffic alerts for nearby manned aircraft
- View publicly-shared flights happening around the world
Ratings and Reviews
|4.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (1,375)
4 ★ (268)
3 ★ (117)
2 ★ (70)
1 ★ (208)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: GPS is not very accurate in this app. Pinpointed me a little over a mile away from my actual position. All my other drone apps give correct locations. Uninstalling. Too bad as this seems like it might be a useful app.
- 5 ★: love it now I just have to figure out how to use laanc. but easy to you and gives you lots of info
- 5 ★: Airmap is the best, other apps are telling me to contact hospitals and the sheriff...neither of which appreciated me "wasting their time." Airmap all the way!!!
- 5 ★: thank you for the quick fix and response 5stars. i am still testing the app but so far it's working
- 1 ★: since laanc update app will not work for requesting airspace via laanc. you hit next button and nothing.happens
- 5 ★: recreational flyer can learn so much from this. must have app.
- 5 ★: Though I just Downloaded this App, its clear after serring up its settings that it is a must have tool for any enthused Pilot that is flying commercially or simply flying a non Manned Drone as this App informs you what rules that have been established via the FAA including NO FLY Zones and though i had already assumed that areas like Airports or Military Bases were out. My self, I wanted to Fly over " Area 51 in Nevada to Map the Base with photo recon of the S-4 facility but was not authorized.
- 5 ★: Simply Awesome! I can let clients know almost immediately if the airspace is accessible while in the field. THANKS AIRMAP! Please add a LAANC system status icon to the flight planner. Would be great to know if the system is under maintenance before creating a flight.
- 2 ★: still asks me for my FAA 107 and a bunch of other stuff! I just wanted to take a few pictures of a new office building going up and it's just barely in a red zone. no luck with this app unfortunately.
- 4 ★: needs LAANC to be the BEST one I think. eirher it's not on the app or i don't see it. i only get a link to the website vs. setting a flight plan
- 1 ★: Update, Im studying for the part 107 out of curiosty i selected the part 107 mission the app never succeeded in getting the permission, also the new laws say hobbiest must also get laanc authorization before you fly but you are promptly rejected and it says you must have part 107! this has effectively grounded almost all Hobbiest from flying
- 4 ★: Registered for new account, added aircraft then clicked Flights and + to add flight. Crashed every time. However, it works when clicking the plane icon to start new flight. Pixel 3 XL with Android Pie.
- 1 ★: App and Rules are confusing. When i created flight path it shows no advisory but same time it shows list of rules. App should be more user friendly and not complicated
- 5 ★: use this every day restrictions or not i submit a flight plan. more data the better regulations. Fly Safe Have Fun and Follow FAA Guidelines
- 5 ★: let's get lannc goin for recreational! they just approved it today!
Instruction for installing AirMap for Drones app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AirMap for Drones app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.airmap.airmap-v2.6.0-release-20190722214702.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAirMap for Drones app apk 2.6.0-release-20190722214702 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
Previous versionsAirMap for Drones 2.6.0-release-20190722214702:
Published on: July 23, 2019
File size: 95.7 MB
AirMap for Drones 2.5.3:
Published on: May 08, 2019
File size: 95.6 MB
AirMap for Drones 2.5.2:
Published on: April 18, 2019
File size: 95.6 MB
AirMap for Drones 2.5.0:
Published on: February 14, 2019
File size: 95.6 MB
AirMap for Drones 2.5.0:
Published on: February 18, 2019
File size: 95.6 MB
AirMap for Drones 2.4.1:
Published on: January 14, 2019
File size: 96.2 MB