LifePoint Church Clarksville 30.8.1
See all previous versions
|File size:||24.4 MB|
|Publish date:||March 08, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About LifePoint Church Clarksville app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewLifePoint Church Clarksville app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Aware3, LLC on March 08, 2019.
LifePoint Church Clarksville 30.8.1 is latest version of LifePoint Church Clarksville app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find LifePoint Church Clarksville apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
LifePoint Church Clarksville app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionWelcome to the LifePoint Church App!
This free resource allows you to experience messages on-demand, follow message notes, watch services live, connect with groups, access more information about church events, times and location and much more!
For more information about our church, please visit us on the web at lifepointchurch.tv.
Ratings and Reviews
|5.0 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (18)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I've never seen a church app that is so encompassing. You want to see a podcast, that's here. Want to send money, can do it here too. You can even take notes on Sunday morning or watch it live streaming while out of town! Check out our lifegroups from the app too!!
- 5 ★: Kidpoint gate keepper
Instruction for installing LifePoint Church Clarksville app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download LifePoint Church Clarksville app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.airealmobile.lifepoint_818-v30.8.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsLifePoint Church Clarksville app apk 30.8.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsLifePoint Church Clarksville 30.8.1:
Published on: March 08, 2019
File size: 24.4 MB
LifePoint Church Clarksville 30.8.0:
Published on: March 05, 2019
File size: 24.4 MB
LifePoint Church Clarksville 25.15.0:
Published on: July 24, 2018
File size: 23.3 MB
LifePoint Church Clarksville 20.4.0:
Published on: October 01, 2017
File size: 10.1 MB
LifePoint Church Clarksville 19.9.0:
Published on: July 24, 2018
File size: 7.9 MB