Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences 21.28
|File size:||46.2 MB|
|Publish date:||July 15, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Travel & Local Apps|
About Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAirbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences app is a free Android Travel & Local app, has been published by Airbnb, Inc on July 15, 2021.
Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences 21.28 is latest version of Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The DescriptionMillions of Airbnb Hosts connect curious people to an endlessly interesting world.
Guests can discover the perfect place to stay for every getaway and explore new experiences while traveling, or online. Hosts can list their extra space, receive hosting tips and support, and earn money while creating memorable moments for guests.
FIND THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY
Choose from millions of unique, one of a kind places to stay —near or far—in many countries around the world. Find everything from a lakeside cabin to a secluded beach house or an apartment in the heart of a city. Browse through listings of places you’d love to live, work, or just relax, and book your stay directly in the app or save it to your wishlist for future travel.
DISCOVER THINGS TO DO WHEREVER YOU ARE
Find unique Airbnb Experiences to do on your travels -- or even right in your hometown -- led by local Hosts across the globe. From exciting and educational guided tours to delicious cooking and dining experiences, local Hosts are eager to open their world to you. Browse and book Airbnb Experiences based on your destination, or save your favorites to your wishlist and share them with the people you’re traveling with.
EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW—WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME
Online Experiences let you explore the world through activities led by one-of-a-kind Hosts from the comfort of your own home. Learn something new just for yourself, book a private group to bring your loved ones together even when you can’t be together, or tour the world and meet new people right from home. Find things to do online for any age or interest, book, save, or share your favorite ones—all with the Airbnb app.
CONNECT WITH LOCAL HOSTS
Feel at home, no matter where you are. The Airbnb app allows guests and Hosts to stay in touch, receive up-to-the-minute information about their bookings, and make the most of their trip by getting the best info on everything local that only expert Hosts would know.
SHARE YOUR WORLD AS A HOST
Join the millions who are ready to host to connect with people and share your world. Earn extra income for life’s extras by opening your world through hosting. List your space directly from the Airbnb app, then receive personalized tips and insights from the Airbnb team to continuously improve your listing.
MOMENTS THAT MATTER, MADE POSSIBLE BY HOSTS
Escape the hustle of everyday life with the people you love. Learn something new about a culture that’s interested you for years. Spend time with old friends—or make new ones—over a shared interest. The Airbnb app opens up a world of magical moments, made possible by Hosts.
Guests can use the Airbnb app to:
• Book vacation rentals and experiences made possible by hosts for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last minute stays or longer host-managed rentals
• Save your favorite homes, things to do, and places—and add invited friends or family to planned vacations
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host for directions, assistance, and helpful tips
Hosts can take advantage of the Airbnb app to:
• Share your extra home space through the vacation rental platform or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (59046)
4 ★ (12742)
3 ★ (27404)
2 ★ (126887)
1 ★ (913950)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Issues with Airbnb which won't be fixed? Claim I have several accounts with one number, max amount is per night or total stay, I haven't been on Airbnb in months and so when I try to verify myself for the first time in all this time and just once, it said I reached the maximum confirmation try again in 24 hours and a link to reset your password has been sent to 'form data email" and which was the same in 2020. But what email address is form data email?
- 5 ★: Lost my original account... My phone number changed by the time and now I have no access to my account even I called their customer support and they couldn't give my account back. I had all my reviews and reservations in there. They recommended deleting the original one and have a new fresh one?! Very disappointed... --UPDATE-- I've contacted them again and somehow the other customer support person managed to solve the problem
- 4 ★: I have the app on my phone and tablet, but they do not link, I've used the same login details, and booked two separate stays, but could only access the details of the stays on the phone for the stay I booked on the phone and the same for the tablet. It would be great if they could be linked. Thanks
- 2 ★: Filters are put in place so you can eliminate the listings you don't want and get what you're looking for. Simple enough and was working great till about a couple of months ago. Please fix this and don't instead offer to do my search for me.
- 2 ★: Every time I try to reset my password to log in, it won't let me because there is "maintenance" going on, every single time I try this. Can't even give feedback about their app because I can't log in. Also when you use filters to find a place, 90% of the results won't have your filters applied, whats the point in giving me the choice if your just going to show results I don't want.
- 3 ★: I am a superhost and have been hosting on Airbnb for over a year now and I must say that, airbnb is definitely misleading and does not fully support hosts that incur damage from guests. Even if you supply all of the evidence needed/ documents they ask for. They still take you through a lot of changes and never fully reimburse you for your loss. I have had several instances where this was the case.
- 1 ★: The platform is atrocious!! As hosts we utilized the "Check In Guide" for step by step instructions and photos on finding and getting into the apartment as well as important information about the space and house rules. First Airbnb took our ability to send it to guests and did so through the app. All of a sudden it is gone without telling us. Resulting in confused guests, broken rules, angry neighbors and folks trying to get into my home because they are receiving no instructions. Awful
- 1 ★: Canceled Trip 5 days before!! My husband has had an account since 2009. My husband and I booked in March for a 5 day trip with our son and mother. We made final payment for our stay on the second of July. Today July 9th we get an email that say our account has been blocked and future stay have been canceled. We planned our whole trip along with activities that have been paid for around where we were staying. Now we have to rush to get a new place to stay. We will be spending more money in gas.
- 1 ★: Worst experience I've had. It needs your government ID, pictures of your face, and bank information to let you book and doesnt confirm you (and thus, your reservation) until days later even though it lets you get all the way to the booking page before it tells you. I think its worth the money for the lack of stress of just using a damn hotel. Dont use this site or app. You've been warned.
- 1 ★: Second time in a month, I booked a trip and got a late cancellation. First trip was cancelled an hour before check-in, & I was already at the location. This time I was canceled two days in advance. I booked a month in advance. They give me a $60 coupon/credit. Then say I HAVE TO spend over $525 in reservation cost for it to be honored.....? Within 30days? I found a house to rent luckily for the same time. However its a little cheaper, so the coupon can't be used?!?! Staff support is BS & no help
- 3 ★: Application doesn't work properly. I couldn't login via email, then I tried with SMS that didn't arrived. Finally, I'm getting the message: "You've reached the max confirmation attempts. Try again in 24 hours" And I need the app. today. Ok, finally I got through. I know it is hard to balance security and user friendly app.
- 1 ★: If you want to host here don't do it!!! I have had a few problems with guest and airbnb always takes the guest side no matter how policies you have in place.. then they don't resolve anything easily or at all.. I haven't been paid for a month and they just keep forwarding the case to another person wasting my time and money. I would not recommend this app untill they learn how to treat their host.. it's sad I might have to get a legal team involved because they are terrible at communication.
- 1 ★: I booked a trip and had a double paiement, so the amount ended up being deducted twice from my bank account ended up paying almost 80 euros for one night in stead of 40 euros !! I reached out the support center and haven't had any satisfying answer. Moreover, the Application and the website are secured. Thanks to Airbnb my bank account was hacked and ended up losing even more money. Worst experience ever. Not worth it at all !!!!
- 2 ★: I used to like Airbnb but they have really gone overboard with all these excessive fees. An Airbnb that is advertised for $140 ends up being $212 after all the bs "cleaning fees", "service fees", and whatever other fee they feel like charging. Seriously these people are charging up to $30-60 for cleaning. The ONLY reason I even booked this stay was because I waited last minute and I had to bite the bullet. Believe me next time I'll save the time and money and stay in a decent hotel.
- 1 ★: I'm very disappointed with the service here. Iv tried twice to book a nice home to stay in for the weekend. When I reserve all these places, they appear as avaliable but when I need to get feed back the hosts do not respond or the houses are now suddenly booked. It's really frustrating because here I am now with no place to stay and the trip is tomorrow. Iv spent a whole week trying to book a venue for the weekend. I'm not pleased at all with this app.
Instruction for installing Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.airbnb.android-v21.28.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAirbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences app apk 21.28 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Previous versionsAirbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences 21.28:
Published on: July 15, 2021
File size: 46.2 MB
Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences 21.26.1:
Published on: July 01, 2021
File size: 45.9 MB
Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences 21.25.1:
Published on: June 24, 2021
File size: 45.8 MB
Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences 21.24.1:
Published on: June 18, 2021
File size: 48.1 MB
Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences 21.24:
Published on: June 16, 2021
File size: 48.1 MB
Airbnb - Vacation Rentals & Experiences 21.23:
Published on: June 09, 2021
File size: 47.8 MB