My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App 1.8.6
|File size:||11.6 MB|
|Publish date:||May 30, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMy Sugar Diary-Diabetes App app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Ynapps on May 30, 2021.
My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App 1.8.6 is latest version of My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App app updated by CloudApks.com on May 30, 2021. On this page you can find My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fix error while creating report
The DescriptionThis diabetes app has been designed and developed for quick and easy tracking of daily blood glucose levels to help in easy diabetes management.
This app supports following features:
- Add, modify or delete daily blood sugar levels, time when test was done, meals and insulin dosage with remarks
- View history for specific date range and analyze them using pie charts, tables and statistics
- Statistics provide min, max and average blood sugar, average insulin dosage and estimated HbA1c value
- Supports mmol/L and mg/dL format
- Allows user to set their own blood glucose target values
- Uses color coding to depict high, low and normal values
- Creates report in MS Excel format that can be shared with others
We'd love to hear your feedback to grow this diabetes app further :)
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (21)
4 ★ (4)
3 ★ (19)
2 ★ (50)
1 ★ (144)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: This updates my previous review. Repeating first that I found the responce from the developer(s) to a problem I had initially to be fast and spot-on - kudo's well deserved for this. Using the app: well structured, easy to use. Ads are relevant and unobtrusive. Developer(s) have proven to me that the user is listened to - I emailed with a suggestion and very soon received a reply which showed that the email *had* been read and the suggestion considered rationally and appropriately.
- 5 ★: Great, easy to use. I wish I could record when I take non-insulin meds, though. I can put them on the list, but I don't see a way to record when I take them. But other than that, it's perfect. I appreciate being able to shut off the "insulin-dependent" records. This is just what I was looking for.
- 4 ★: I Really Like the App because it's easy to use and helps me keep track of the information that both me and my Doctor need to manage my Diabetes. I would like to see an easier method of converting My Data to a PDF format for sharing and I'd like to see a simple process so that I can keep My Data on Both my Tablet and Smartphone.
- 1 ★: This does absolutely nothing that it says it will do. NO charts, graphs, nothing. Also App makers: If you have the user input DOB, how about not starting off w/ today's date (since I wasn't born today) and have a drop down chart w/ month/day/year (drop down for both).. I had to tap over 3 mins. to get to my year (63 yrs ago) ALL I want is a SIMPLE chart that shows ALL blood sugar levels and what they mean.
- 5 ★: Love this app. It helps to keep track of all my daughters numbers. It also gives a near spot on A1C calculation. Would recommend for anyone that needs to keep track of blood sugar levels. Just one question, is this available for laptop/pc?
- 3 ★: I love this app. But have to rate it a 3 star at the moment since it crashes on a fresh install on my phone. I didn't have any problems with it on my old phone.
- 3 ★: really like this app amd im happy they updated so now you have spots for additional testing, would also like to see same thing for insulin usage and a time slot for when you take insulin would be helpful, otherwise love this app
- 4 ★: This is what I want simple, no cutesy graphics just data. Would like if dates were in my backwards us style. When in settings can't backout you have to restart app.
- 4 ★: This is a great app to maintain a diary handy.. But as I tried to sync it wirh my Google drive.. It is kot opening there and is showing that this file is not supported.. Please help and let me know how can we open the file in Google drive.
- 5 ★: Excellent way to monitor Diabetic med and food. I searched for an app so as to not carry a log book, this app is do much better than log book. Easy to use.
- 5 ★: Very easy to use and nice format. I find it keeps all my records neatly organized and easy to access.
- 5 ★: What a great app, easy to understand and simple to organise. I give this a 5 star because I just cannot fault it.
- 5 ★: Love this App. It's perfect for what I need to keep my Diabetes information recorded.
- 5 ★: This is a good app, it helps me stay on top of my daughter blood sugar levels.
- 3 ★: So far so good. But how can I use another phone to restore my record in e-cloud and sync it when use it on another phone?
Instruction for installing My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.aiims.mysugardiary-v1.8.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy Sugar Diary-Diabetes App app apk 1.8.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsMy Sugar Diary-Diabetes App 1.8.6:
Published on: May 30, 2021
File size: 11.6 MB
My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App 1.8.5:
Published on: May 23, 2021
File size: 11.6 MB
My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App 1.8.4:
Published on: April 25, 2021
File size: 11.6 MB
My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App 1.8.3:
Published on: September 21, 2020
File size: 12.5 MB
My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App 1.8.1:
Published on: September 20, 2020
File size: 11.7 MB
My Sugar Diary-Diabetes App 1.7.9:
Published on: May 02, 2019
File size: 10.1 MB