Home › Health & Fitness Apps › VeryFitPlus
|File size:||36.2 MB|
|Publish date:||December 08, 2022|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About VeryFitPlus app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewVeryFitPlus app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Smart Wearable Devices on December 08, 2022.
VeryFitPlus 2.2.2 is latest version of VeryFitPlus app updated by CloudApks.com on July 15, 2019. On this page you can find VeryFitPlus apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
VeryFitPlus app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1.App version update
2.Optimize weather forecasting interface
3.Compatible with 119GPS HR wristband
4.Compatible with 128 color HM wristband
The Description1.App mainly includes exercise monitoring, sleep quality monitoring, heart rate monitoring, map motion track, timeline, sports leaderboard, call reminder, smart alarm reminder, notification reminder and other functions.
2. App real-time view can show the number of movement steps, calorie consumption and so on.
3. It can record the user's sleep time and help the user monitor the quality of sleep.
4. Record user's heart rate and help users monitor their health
Ratings and Reviews
2.3 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (13)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (6)
2 ★ (8)
1 ★ (31)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: This sounds like a good app but it won't sync my Veryfitpro watch I was wondering if thats because my tablet powered by android?
- 2 ★: After the last update, the app still doesn't reconnect to my band if I get away from my phone!!! Also everytime I enter the app it asks to choose the account to login!!!
- 1 ★: It does not connect with very fit id100hr
- 1 ★: When are you going to make this compatible with the id 130 plus colour hr
- 2 ★: I can view today's steps, sleep and heart rate data on the main screen of the app, but if you click on the individual graphs, the data is not saved / displayed so you cannot see previous days / week / month to view and compare data. Also, if you get up in the middle of the night and go back to sleep, it deletes the first sleep and only shows the second instead of adding the times together. I apparently only slept for 2 hours last night! I cannot save my weight in the settings as I get a "settings failed" dialogue box. I cannot submit feedback through the app due to an error and the box to attach my screenshots says they are unsupported? On the "record" screen where my walks are recorded, I get a "bad network, data load failure" message. The watch is great, but both this and VeryFitPro are virtually unusable. Such a shame.
- 2 ★: Hight... Missing 10 and 11 inches at ever foot LOL. Stop syncing weight to Google fit! This app should pull that from fit!
- 5 ★: I think this app has a lot of potential but I still can't switch on call alert
- 5 ★: Well got to say this is way better then the other version. This works way better and it dosen't log me out every time I want to see my own progress. Would like to see a spot to put notes for self. Thanks agian.
- 1 ★: I can't understand anything from this app because it's with Chinese language. So please release a new update to English or let us as users Choose the language at our first time to open the app. Thanks
- 1 ★: Download this app MULTIPLE times and could never get it to sync up with my watch... Turned my phone off and restarted it tried everything and still couldn't get it to work
- 1 ★: I couldn't get my watch to bind. Watch is only 8 or 9 months old. I did everything that was suggested. The watch worked with pro.
- 1 ★: Didn't even link up to my watch! Much prefer VeryFit Pro
Instruction for installing VeryFitPlus app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download VeryFitPlus app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.aidu.veryfitplus-v2.2.2-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsVeryFitPlus app apk 2.2.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to access data from sensors that the user uses to measure what is happening inside his/her body, such as heart rate.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to install packages.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
Previous versionsVeryFitPlus 2.2.2:
Published on: December 08, 2022
File size: 36.2 MB
Published on: September 26, 2018
File size: 36.7 MB
Published on: August 25, 2018
File size: 35.6 MB
Published on: June 05, 2018
File size: 32.1 MB
Published on: August 25, 2018
File size: 23 MB