AIDSinfo Drug Database 1.1.6
|File size:||5.3 MB|
|Publish date:||September 13, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About AIDSinfo Drug Database app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAIDSinfo Drug Database app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by National Library of Medicine at NIH on September 13, 2020.
AIDSinfo Drug Database 1.1.6 is latest version of AIDSinfo Drug Database app updated by CloudApks.com on September 20, 2020. On this page you can find AIDSinfo Drug Database apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AIDSinfo Drug Database app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug Fixes
The DescriptionThe AIDSinfo HIV/AIDS Drug Database app provides mobile access to information about drugs approved to treat HIV infection, drugs that are used to treat other infections or diseases common to people living with HIV, and also HIV/AIDS-related drugs that are being studied in clinical trials. This app is provided free from the National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health.
• Two versions of each drug summary—one for consumers (English and Spanish) and one for health care professionals (English only)
• Access to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) labels for all FDA-approved drugs
• Alert notifications for updated content in the consumer drug summary
• Audio files with the pronunciation of drug names
• Bookmarks feature that allows for saving a drug to view later
• Custom notes may be added about any drug
• Alarms/pill reminders for any drug
When connected to wireless or using cellular data, the app automatically refreshes content, so you can always be sure you’re getting the most up-to-date information. Need to access drug information when you don’t have internet access? No problem! You can view the drug summary information offline, and the app will check for any updates when you’re online and connected again.
AIDSinfo, a service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), offers health care providers and consumers access to the latest, federally approved HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines, HIV treatment and prevention clinical trials, and other HIV-related research information. AIDSinfo is collectively sponsored by the Office of AIDS Research (OAR), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the National Library of Medicine (NLM)—three entities within the National Institutes of Health (NIH); the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA); and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (6)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (3)
2 ★ (8)
1 ★ (24)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Good app for last treatment
- 3 ★: Today there are hundreds of drugs used for HIV/AIDS treatment, from abacavir to zyclara, and the list is always growing. This free app from the NIH provides the current information that both patients and healthcare professionals need to know about these medications. The user interface leaves a little to be desired, though, at least on Android. For example, you can theoretically set reminders to take your drugs throughout the day, but it isn't clear how to create these reminders. Hopefully the NIH will continue to improve the app's functionality.
- 5 ★: Great app
- 5 ★:
Instruction for installing AIDSinfo Drug Database app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AIDSinfo Drug Database app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.aidsinfo.aidsinfoapp-v1.1.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAIDSinfo Drug Database app apk 1.1.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAIDSinfo Drug Database 1.1.6:
Published on: September 13, 2020
File size: 5.3 MB
AIDSinfo Drug Database 1.1.5:
Published on: October 29, 2019
File size: 5.5 MB
AIDSinfo Drug Database 1.1.4:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 5.9 MB
AIDSinfo Drug Database 1.1.3:
Published on: August 19, 2019
File size: 5.9 MB
AIDSinfo Drug Database 1.1.2:
Published on: December 18, 2018
File size: 4.1 MB
AIDSinfo Drug Database 1.1.1:
Published on: April 27, 2018
File size: 3.6 MB