AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager 1.12.1
|File size:||20.1 MB|
|Publish date:||April 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAgaMatrix Diabetes Manager app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by AgaMatrix Inc on April 10, 2021.
AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager 1.12.1 is latest version of AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager app updated by CloudApks.com on January 28, 2021. On this page you can find AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Added the ability to indicate fasting glucose
- Minor bug fixes
Organize modules on the dashboard to show the information you want, in the order you choose.
Invite your caregivers to view your glucose readings in real time, or email all of your data in a traditional logbook format.
Reminders can be automatically triggered by another event; for example, 15 minutes after a hypo result, you will receive an automatic reminder to test again.
Automatically sync with the following meters:
• AgaMatrix Jazz™ Wireless 2 Blood Glucose Meter
• CVS Health™ Advanced Bluetooth® Glucose Meter
• Amazon Choice Blood Glucose Monitor
• Meijer® Essential Wireless Blood Glucose Meter
Sign up for an account and back up your data on our HIPAA compliant server.
Multiple Data Types
Record glucose, insulin, carbs and weight with a touch of a button.
Track all your data in one place to easily spot trends. Choose the view that works best for you: 1 day, 1 week or 1 month.
Rotate the app for the glucose logbook you know and love, organized by meal block.
AgaMatrix has a 10-year track record developing products and customer service experts easily accessible. Contact us by phone: 866-906-4197 or email email@example.com.
Love our app? Rate us in the Play Store! Running into a bug or have feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (18)
4 ★ (11)
3 ★ (23)
2 ★ (26)
1 ★ (86)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Takes you right into the bluetooth and never leaves or shows any other options never allows phone and meter to do pairing process..i
- 3 ★: It would be nice to let us change the scheduled times to reflect our life style. I work nights and am trying to adjust the times and it won't let me.
- 4 ★: For being as cheap as the meter and test strips were it offers a comperiable app with few extras. No nonsense, simply does what it preposes to do.
- 5 ★: My Setup: a) I use the Jazz 2 with my LG X Charge android v7.1 smartphone, along with the AgaMatrix Diabetes app v1.11. b) My test strips are AgaMatrix Level 2-4 (109-270 mg/dL) and I use the Control Solution Level 2. c) Bluetooth Sync between the Jazz 2 and smartphone. For the sync, be sure to press the meter button for 2+ seconds rather than a simple single press to power up... Happens flawlessly. My Review: Meter Accuracy is +/- 15% and I'm here to say, wash your hands before testing. I discovered that testing after eating Krispy Kremes or pizza ruins test results. Control solution readings are simple and accurate. I export to csv and html directly from the Jazz 2 to my email address and receive two files (csv & html). I open the csv with my spreadsheet and the html with my browser, using Google sheets and Chrome, respectively. Customer Service: The first Jazz 2 purchased at CVS was defective out of the box, it would not power-up. Decided not to replace batteries on a new device. Battery replacement might have worked, but I called customer service first... AgaMatrix answered the phone within 15 seconds with a real live factory technician. I had a new replacement Jazz 2 at my door 2-3 days later. The guy on the phone was excellent. He told me I did not need to send the defective back. No RMA number needed. One thing I like about my Jazz 2 is the $21 price, and the very inexpensive strips. I switched to Jazz 2 from a $55 meter from another reputable company because their test strips alone where more expensive than the Jazz 2 and strips combined. Another thing, the Jazz 2 is in the Top list for meters approved by ISO. Yes, I really like my Jazz 2!
- 4 ★: Good Very helpfull.please continue. If there is any update ,inform and guide me With thanks I found this small meter very nice with good bluetooth
- 5 ★: The best so far for me....I'm able to track an maintain my levels just right.....easy to use...
- 5 ★: App is far more capable than I expected, especially after paying less than $25 for the meter. Tags and graphs the important information with enough flexibility to be useful but not so much as to be confusing. I believe I'll be using this for some time.
- 5 ★: Only works for Aga aka Choice diabetic meters. This is fine because the meters and test strips are very reasonably priced in comparison with prices being charged by others. The software is well designed and has a convenient and intuitive operation. The one confusion I had was how to sync. Easy. Select the menu (the three horizontal lines at top left) and select Meters then select your meter... probably the only one for most people. It will ask you to turn on the meter, syncs when it sees it.
- 3 ★: The app itself does keep track of things, but it needs to be able to print out a report that I can give to my doctor or my medical equipment supply company. Other than that I love it!
- 3 ★: Minimal Blood Glucose app. Has graphs for blood glucose, food, insulin, and weight but with the exception of blood glucose they have to be entered manually. It would be nice if there was some way to at least to transfer food data from other apps. There's a link for saving data to the cloud but nothing else. Saving to the cloud isn't even mentioned in the Agamatrix web site. So what's going on with my data? I would like to be able to delete entries. Sometimes I get a high that is obviously due to something on my finger. I retest after washing and the reading is way lower.
- 3 ★: UPDATE Pedro at customer service was excellent. They might have to send a new meter. The bluetooth communication to the app has continually failed to be maintained. My phone (Moto G6) has no problem finding and pairing with the meter, the app seems to keep losing it. This app needs to comunicate with the device at intervals, such as everytime it turns on. Logging events and reviewing are great. The app had solid features and good customization. The push notifications are on point.
- 4 ★: It would be more useful if I could sync all the data in my meter and not just the data entered since getting the app. Edit: Not gonna do that, but fine. Mostly gave 3 stars so you would see this. I would love to have a way to upload data. I am checking blood sugars several times a day, and it's a pain to have to manually enter every single thing. Csv upload abilities would make this a 5 star app for me. Thanks.
- 3 ★: Good: (1) easy to install and use. (2)Auto uploading the data from the glucose meter. (3) Good price for the stripes. Need improvement: (1) I want to connect the data to my samsung Myhealth app, it will improve my holistic tracking. (2) I am using two types of pills, not using insulin, I want to track it in the dashboard, but it does not allow me. My suggestion is to have an ability to add a customized tracking of activity/pills/whatever per user request.
- 5 ★: Easy to use app love the bluetooth function. However was not able to sync with healthcare provider as stated, was told it would only work with a A1C study provider using this device. So that was disappointing to say the least because that was one of the major functions I wanted to use. But with the app I was able to control of my A1C to go from 9 to 6.3 so it did earn 5 stars for that!
- 5 ★: Everything is working great for me, I'm pretty sure the reviews I saw stating there meter wouldn't sync, is due to them not reading the "about app" section. It states right there the compatible meters, only 4 compatible meters at this time. The only thing about the app that will help me, and possibly others. Is to have the option for insulin pump, so unfortunately I can only put my Bolus rate in, I would like to have an option to enter my Basal rate. Great app, definitely will help diabetics.
Instruction for installing AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.agamatrix.nimbus-v1.12.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAgaMatrix Diabetes Manager app apk 1.12.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to read the sync stats.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
Previous versionsAgaMatrix Diabetes Manager 1.12.1:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 20.1 MB
AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager 1.12:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 20.1 MB
AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager 1.11:
Published on: September 30, 2020
File size: 16.4 MB
AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager 1.10.3:
Published on: August 30, 2019
File size: 19.8 MB
AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager 1.10.2:
Published on: June 06, 2019
File size: 19.8 MB
AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager 1.10.0:
Published on: July 05, 2019
File size: 19.8 MB