|File size:||24.8 MB|
|Publish date:||November 18, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About Affirm app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAffirm app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by Affirm, Inc. on November 18, 2020.
Affirm 3.86.3 is latest version of Affirm app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Affirm apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Affirm app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionWith the Affirm app, you can shop stress-free at any store and pay over time—with no late fees, penalties, or hidden costs of any kind.
How does Affirm work? It’s simple:
• Find your favorite store, fill your cart, and choose the payment option you like best.
• Complete your purchase online or at a physical store with Apple Pay or Google Pay.
• We’ll check your eligibility and then you’re good to go! (This only takes a moment and won’t affect your credit score.)
You won’t be hit with late fees and you’ll get more flexibility because our payment options have longer terms. Plus, we’ll never charge you with penalties or hidden costs of any kind.
Why you’ll love using the Affirm app:
• Buy now and pay over time at almost any store.
• Get exclusive offers as low as 0% APR.
• Manage your account and make payments.
• Open a high-yield savings account with no minimums and no fees.
Say yes to more of the things you love while staying true to your financially responsible self.
Don’t miss out on the things you love. Shop now and pay later, it’s really that simple—download Affirm and pay at your own pace today.
Rates from 0-30% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license. Affirm savings accounts are held with Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (4150)
4 ★ (650)
3 ★ (900)
2 ★ (6020)
1 ★ (72114)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: This app is awesome! Especially for those big ticket items that may come up unexpectedly and you don't have it or don't want to spend it all at once; couch collapses(with help from 🐕), fridge goes on the fritz, oven burns up, etc. I love it!
- 5 ★: I am very imoressed with Affirm. I was surprised at the hassle free process, that I may use my Affirm loan ( with my affirm virtual visa) through google pay, and how quickly I was able to begin shopping. Not to mention, almost all merchants acxept Affirm like a regular Visa. I downloaded the app, entered my information, linked my accounts, and paodnfornmy items innless then 10 minutes! Forget any type of pay day loan or other "cash advance" apps. I highly recommend affirm.
- 1 ★: Horrible!!!! I ordered something through a company and paid for it through affirm. There was a glitch in the system with the company I ordered from and my orderwas canceled. I needed to go back in and enter my payment information but I'm unable to find my card info in its entirety to provide payment to the company I was purchasing from. There is nobody to contact to get help, there's no phone number, the self-help does NOTHING, and I have no way of fixing.
- 2 ★: No customer service except for some pre-existing answers to FAQ's. If you have uncommon questions takes you to the form for the common questions in a round about way. If you pay on any other day than the due date the app won't register it even if you get the text confirmation and you'll be spammed with 'bill overdue' notifications. Easy to see upcoming due dates at least. And easy to navigate.
- 5 ★: I had to deduct three stars. I have had 12 loans with affirm all paid off ahead of time. I just paid $1200 off about 10 days ago. I was going to use them again and they tell me this. " Based on an eligibility check, you've requested more credit than we can offer you right now". I never requested an amount to spend. I was only shopping. I think they need to reevaluate their eligibility screening. Unless this is how you treat good customers.
- 5 ★: I love Affirm! My credit wasn't so great when I applied earlier this year but they still approve me for up to $400. After making on time payments and completing loans I was approved for an even higher limit twice since then. After a short period I was also approved for once a month payments with minimal interest (about 15% which is a lot less than most credit cards!). They even offer savings account that is currently offering 0.65% APY which we all know is a lot higher than banks.
- 3 ★: The app works as intended... Well put together but when it comes to the Savings part of it... There are problems connecting a funding source... I'm forced to use Plaid, a 3rd party for banking and I can't even connect my Capital One bank acct. It's not on the eligibility list. Also the only way to fund it is by bank, another drawback because of lack alternatives to funding, like PayPal or a Credit/Debit Card as a funding source.
- 1 ★: Customer service say they will make changes to you profile within 24 hours. I also went online to make changes and it said may take up to 2 days to show up on account. It's been 2 weeks and my profile changes still have not been changed. I'm unable to access my account because it doesn't have correct information on it.
- 5 ★: My boyfriend was the one who found out about this company and thanks to them he has improved his credit and was able to get approved for a used vehicle. I really needed some tools for my house and was approved for a decent amount through homedepot with affirm. Their payment system makes it simple and easy. It was easy and quick to set up my bank and I made an early payment just now and it was just a few clicks and done.
- 1 ★: It approves you periodically whether you pay on time or pay in full. You do not always get approved. AFTER the last update, you can no longer use affirm in store at many stores. That stinks and makes me no longer want to use affirm affirm has changed another since the updates. I used to love using them not so much anymore. Sad..
- 5 ★: Great company! Pay over time and they help to build your credit by reporting to the credit bureaus. My credit has jumped over 30 pts since using affirm. The app is very user friendly and you can shop for almost anything online.
- 5 ★: I enjoy having the freedom to spend money and choosing a payment plan that best fits my needs. I also LOVE that you can still utilize a stores regular services (i.e. same day pick-up etc) to get your items. I love it!
- 5 ★: Great app! Lots of stores to choose from! With Affirm, now there are no excuses for not getting that special someone what they always wanted, or missing a birthday or any other special day! So, download this app, and get to shopping!
- 5 ★: I've used Affirm for a few different purchases and it is very convenient when in a pinch. The payment plan works out so well especially when on a budget, you get payment reminders well in advance, and you can even pay things off early with no issues. I highly recommend this app.
- 1 ★: 2nd review worse then 1st. I tried to get ahold of someone on the site. What a joke!! It is a computer when u try to contact person sends u back to "help page that now says 'contact us" then ask choose option to get start [i thought for email to contact support] but nope nothing just sends u to "help" page which is no help. Just glad i never used a loan from them. If they this bad at customer service i can already see them saying they didn't receive payment so im good. Just another flyby company
Instruction for installing Affirm app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Affirm app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.affirm.central-v3.86.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAffirm app apk 3.86.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsAffirm 3.86.3:
Published on: November 18, 2020
File size: 24.8 MB
Published on: November 09, 2020
File size: 24.8 MB
Published on: October 12, 2020
File size: 24.9 MB
Published on: October 01, 2020
File size: 16 MB
Published on: September 03, 2019
File size: 19.2 MB
Published on: August 27, 2019
File size: 13.2 MB