National Park Trail Guide 3.7.0
|File size:||39.4 MB|
|Publish date:||December 11, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Travel & Local Apps|
About National Park Trail Guide app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNational Park Trail Guide app is a free Android Travel & Local app, has been published by Recreational Equipment, Inc. on December 11, 2020.
National Park Trail Guide 3.7.0 is latest version of National Park Trail Guide app updated by CloudApks.com on December 11, 2020. On this page you can find National Park Trail Guide apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
National Park Trail Guide app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Fixed crash on new installs
The DescriptionNational Park Trail Guide is your comprehensive guide to hiking and sight-seeing in our National Parks.
• Currently packing complete trail data and hike descriptions for many of your favorite National Parks, including life-list destinations like Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Zion, Grand Teton, Mount Rainier, Point Reyes, Rocky Mountain, Zion, Glacier, Acadia, Great Smoky, and more!
• Search for hikes using the map or a park's “best of” list curated through star rankings from the community.
• Never get lost again! See your live position on a terrain or satellite map and vertical profile
• No cell signal needed. The data is available offline, and your phone uses its built-in GPS to show your location.
• Plan the perfect trip for you, using our hike difficulty ratings, elevation profiles, star ratings, and informed insights on seasons, camping and lodging, guided tours, food and drink, and more.
• Traveling with kids? We have an expert-selected list of Family Friendly Hikes. Want to target the park’s most beautiful features? View our list of Gems.
• Other cool features: Create a to-do list, upload your photos, record a GPS track, or send your exact location to help in case of emergency.
• The app is completely free--our gift to you as part of the 2016 National Park Service's Centennial Celebration.
By using GPS, we can show your location on trails and vertical profiles. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Terms of Service: https://www.adventureprojects.net/ap-terms
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (114)
4 ★ (19)
3 ★ (47)
2 ★ (47)
1 ★ (722)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: This is a great app. We have used to prepare and hike through several National parks. It is beautifully designed and great for getting prepped and ready for a hike. Please ignore the ridiculous 1 star reviews that it doesn't cover a state park or forest near them, no this is for the USA National Parks. Check out REI's hiking project app for lots of other great hiking info.
- 4 ★: Pretty nice app. Some road names don't show up even when you zoom in, which kind of sucks. Also, the most annoying feature I have found about this app is that when you back out of a particular trail description page the app always takes you back to the beginning of the trail list. I just don't understand.
- 3 ★: The idea is good. However, you can find info on the best known National Parks anywhere. As this is app has REI associated with it, I expected more"off the beaten path content". l want to be informed of places I wouldn't otherwise know about in an app like this. The content it does have is great quality. And it is free. But you need to try harder to improve and expand your content.
- 1 ★: The app itself is nice, easy to navigate and easy on the eyes. The 1-star rating is due to the fact that there is no way of navigating (getting directions) to these trails. If you live near one, you can find it easily. If new to the locale/state, forget it.
- 3 ★: Not up to date with covid19 restrictions in parks. Needs a news feed about parks. Is there an offline mode as well?🤔
- 5 ★: Detailed information about parks and monuments, trail descriptions, and pretty pictures, make this app very appreciated. Looking forward to seeing more parks added. Great way to daydream about the next big trip.
- 5 ★: Pretty cool. Looking forward to more features. Ex: It would be helpful to filter hikes, parks and gems according to which ones will allow me to bring my dog.
- 5 ★: I love this app! Puts fairly detailed trail maps on my phone that don't require a cell connection. Have used it deep within the Grand Canyon along with GPS to make sure i stayed on a back country trail.
- 5 ★: campsite park for the in the trials family and I wanted in the family to build another hotel and restaurants and shopping malls and teach them about adults and hunting and how to catch animals and love animals and spiritual animals and resorts we don't want to hurt them we want to take care of them and I will build a campsite in my ancestors let me do it and if they have my permission and I will do social media live on camp cooking and class online cooking and learn about the spiritual of the in
- 5 ★: the best app I could use let alone anyone else can use for park guides & the location on the map. great app quality. can wait to see much better it can get.
- 5 ★: awesome app. took it with me on my trip to Utah. great way to get trail information and track my location on trails.
- 5 ★: Really helpful to get you around the parks and the stuff that is the best things to see. Would be better if it included more parks.
- 5 ★: Easy to use, informative, links to other areas of interest and or more insight of the area.
- 5 ★: Very useful app that helps me plan treks to the national parks and monuments. Nearly done with the western US and Canada.
- 5 ★: great guide to many NPS sites. the maps arent ideal for hike navigation, but reviews and tips are good.
Instruction for installing National Park Trail Guide app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download National Park Trail Guide app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.adventureprojects.nationalparks-v3.7.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNational Park Trail Guide app apk 3.7.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsNational Park Trail Guide 3.7.0:
Published on: December 11, 2020
File size: 39.4 MB
National Park Trail Guide 3.5.1:
Published on: May 18, 2020
File size: 39.4 MB
National Park Trail Guide 3.3.0:
Published on: January 08, 2020
File size: 41.1 MB
National Park Trail Guide 3.2.0:
Published on: November 13, 2019
File size: 42.5 MB
National Park Trail Guide 3.1.0:
Published on: August 16, 2019
File size: 56.3 MB
National Park Trail Guide 3.0.14:
Published on: August 09, 2019
File size: 49.8 MB