ADT Pulse ® 8.9.4
|File size:||66.7 MB|
|Publish date:||January 25, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About ADT Pulse ® app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewADT Pulse ® app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by ADT LLC on January 25, 2021.
ADT Pulse ® 8.9.4 is latest version of ADT Pulse ® app updated by CloudApks.com on June 12, 2021. On this page you can find ADT Pulse ® apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ADT Pulse ® app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The DescriptionFor Home and Business
The ADT Pulse® app allows you to control your home or business security and automation system from virtually anywhere. Using your Android device, you can manage your home or business security system, surveillance cameras, lights, locks, thermostats and more!
With ADT Pulse, you can:
• Arm your system before you leave your home or business from virtually anywhere in the world.
• Set up custom smart home automations and schedules for the ultimate amount of control for your home
• Turn on your lights right from your app before you arrive at home or work.
• Receive alerts when your children arrive home from school and view live video to check in on them.
To use the ADT Pulse app, you must be an active ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse interactive services.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (2336)
4 ★ (808)
3 ★ (1148)
2 ★ (5002)
1 ★ (27261)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Things have changed. More than ever I am unable to access my camera via my cell phone. I am just getting the following message: "No Internet connection. Please reconnect and retry again". (still does not work) you.
- 4 ★: The app is convenient & helps give us peace of mind when we are away from home. If we forget to arm our alarm system, we can still arm it with the app, without calling ADT. Its also convenient to pull the app up & ensure our system is "armed" and confirm no new activity has occurred.
- 5 ★: Awesome app.. we can see what is going on around our home 24/7 even though we are at work or on vacation.. piece of mind knowing that we have real time security for our most prized possessions and our home..
- 1 ★: App worked for years now it continues to say connect to internet...I'm connected! I've uninstalled and reinstalled repeatedly....to no avail. Fix your app!!!
- 1 ★: It's not a good app there's always a problem and when you call they want to charge for coming to your home . The app has problems and the camera door bell .
- 3 ★: love being able to view the front of my house from my phone. I just wish Pulse had a better notification. like that it would call your phone when someone rings your bell.
- 1 ★: BEWARE ANDROID DEVICE OWNERS VERSION 9.0.2 DOES WORK CORRECTLY ON MY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8, VERY, VERY SLOW. ON MY SAMSUNG TABLET TAB A 10.1 THE APP WILL NOT INSTALL AS AN OPERATING APP. I HAVE USED THE ADT PULSE APP FOR YEARS UNTIL THIS NEW VERSION 9.0.0 & 9.0.2 VERSION WERE IMPLEMENTED. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
- 1 ★: App isn't letting me login. Keeps saying I have the wrong password even after I reset it multiple times. Was better when app was more simple.
- 4 ★: infrared does not always work. 30 second delay between videos can lose valuable info. Otherwise camera is excellent.
- 5 ★: Alarm system works well, great service customer service, and the company always upgrades the system as needed.
- 1 ★: Terrible it will not connect at all anymore. We did the new updates and now it dose not work all all. Since the Tech did the 5G update and out new phones are 5G app is useless
- 5 ★: Lots of issues lately with it not detecting internet. Don't know what to do. I like to be able to see what's going on outside at times via my camera and it's irritating to keep trying to get connected Update 5/25. I spoke with an ADT rep last night and shared my experience, as well as mentioned others who experienced the same. The rep was very professional, genuinely concerned with my issue, and did what she could to help the situation. Not 24 hours yet and I'm back in business. Thanks ADT!!!
- 1 ★: Since an automatic update on the app yesterday the app is useless! Cannot use the app at all, it gives me a message that says that I don't have an internet connection, I have tried ALL THE USUAL TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE but not successful. I spent 40mins. with tech support and also a dead end! Their solution was that I have an internet problem with my provider & that I should resolve it with them because at ADT's end All was good. After 20yrs with ADT I will be moving on if it doesn't get fix soon!!
- 3 ★: app is awesome but sad to say when I do the test letting alarm go off the company don't call me to check if everything is all right
- 1 ★: This app is disfunctional. Initially I had to try to reset password, that didn't work. Then obtained assistance to reset my account which did. The explanation I received was that after several attempts it kicks you totally out. I took that because after a activation link I could get on. Until this morning. I tried to access this morning and on the first try got the same message. Use another browser and you have to reset password. Plse fix this is crazy
Instruction for installing ADT Pulse ® app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ADT Pulse ® app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.adt.pulse-v8.9.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsADT Pulse ® app apk 8.9.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsADT Pulse ® 8.9.4:
Published on: January 25, 2021
File size: 66.7 MB
ADT Pulse ® 8.9.2:
Published on: May 29, 2020
File size: 44.1 MB
ADT Pulse ® 8.9.0:
Published on: May 29, 2020
File size: 44.1 MB
ADT Pulse ® 8.8.0:
Published on: October 16, 2019
File size: 44 MB
ADT Pulse ® 8.7.3:
Published on: July 05, 2019
File size: 48.7 MB
ADT Pulse ® 8.7.2:
Published on: May 28, 2019
File size: 45.4 MB