|File size:||97.8 MB|
|Publish date:||July 02, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About Sketchbook app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSketchbook app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by Autodesk Inc. on July 02, 2021.
Sketchbook 5.2.5 is latest version of Sketchbook app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2021. On this page you can find Sketchbook apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Sketchbook app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)• Fixed crashes caused by pen hover.
• Resolved issues on Android 11 devices preventing access of files in Gallery. Users will be prompted to enable permissions prior to launching Sketchbook.
The DescriptionFrom quick sketches to fully finished artwork, Sketchbook goes where your creativity takes you.
Sketchbook is an award-winning sketching, painting, and drawing app for anyone who loves to draw. Artists and illustrators love Sketchbook for its professional-grade feature set and highly customizable tools. Everyone loves Sketchbook for its elegant interface and natural drawing experience, free of distractions so you can focus on capturing and expressing your ideas.
• A full complement of brush types: pencils markers, airbrushes, smear and more that look and feel just like their physical counterparts
• Brushes are highly customizable so you can create just the look you want
• Guides, rulers and stroke tools support precision when you need it
• Layers with a full complement of blend modes deliver the flexibility to build up and explore drawings and color
• Purpose-built for sketching, the interface is clean and unobtrusive so you can focus on drawing
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (57845)
4 ★ (19381)
3 ★ (32305)
2 ★ (50831)
1 ★ (284403)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: this app, honestly, could be easily given a 5 star if it wasn't so goddamn unstable. I've lost access to a chunk of my artwork over the last few months, only being able to access the previews. to make it even worse, it's starting to crash ever so often now, which is sad because this app is one of the most accessible and quality art app I've ever used
- 5 ★: This app is amazing. I use it when I'm making a lot of my book covers. It makes it easy to referance drawings and book covers from the internet. Unlike other drawings apps it's easy to use and layer. This is the perfect app for beginners or proffesionals or people like me who are somewhere in the middle. I hope you enjoy this app as much as I do! Have fun!!
- 2 ★: I love this app but this recent update seems to have ruined my experience with it. Sometimes it doesn't let me add images to my work and now the app crashes randomly. Today's issue is that it tells me I need to give my permission to access photos, files and storage in order to use the app but my settings say the app already has the permission. I hope the team helps fix this!! This app was working so well before!! Let's just hope it comes back with all my artwork
- 1 ★: This would be 5 star app if it wasn't for this new update. I've been having problems with this app since I first downloaded it with viewing older pieces. An error would show up if I ever tried to open anything after I started a project after it. Other than that problem, everything was amazing. I use this app daily and it is the absolute best. But now I can't even save images without it showing up as an error file and being impossible to see in the gallery and otherwise. This new update ruined it
- 1 ★: Used to adore the app. But yesterday, every time I would try to hide a brush, the entire app would shut down. When I tried to export what I was working on, I noticed that all my other documents were gone. The drawing I was working on also refused to export and I wound up having to screenshot it. I bit the bullet and reinstalled the app, but that didn't fix it. I really don't want to have to switch over to another app but I'm not really seeing any other option
- 2 ★: I had previously rated 5 stars but the latest update deleted all the art in my gallery, reset all my brushes, and removed the entire list of preset colours. It crashes every single time I try to undo something and barely functions the way it used to. The only reason I'm not rating 1 star is because I hope they can undo the update and go back to the previous state. If not, it might be time to switch to another software.
- 1 ★: This app used to be amazing. I downloaded it on my tablet a couple months ago and had a blast. I had just used it the other day with no issues...then, I try to start it up today. It pops up informing me that the app needs to be able to access my photos (something it already had permission to do), and with no option to say "okay", I wound up uninstalling and re-installing. Then I noticed that the Copic markers were gone from the library. It took me about 7 minutes (and a lot of frustration) before I finally found out that they had been removed (for some unstated reason) and that it wasn't just a re-installation issue. To add insult to injury, now the app crashes every 30 seconds or so. What was once a great app, which I was going to give 5 stars to, is now a piece of garbage I can't even use.
- 2 ★: Working perfectly fine until the other day when I opened up to the app and all but one of my drawings were gone. They saved to my photo gallery but I wouldn't be able to continue them because it won't let me insert certain images into the canvas anymore. Every so minutes or seconds the app kicks me out. I've managed to make a few more new drawings but again, the app keeps kicking me out so it's frustrating that I've lost my work and can't draw. I rely on this app seeing that it's most simple.
- 1 ★: Used to love this app. Then it wouldn't open, claiming I hadn't given it permissions that I had given it. I had to reinstall the app. Now the Copic menus are completely gone and no amount of searching is turning them up. I paid for those. The app is now next to useless for me as one of the things I loved about it was not having to fiddle with a color wheel with my touch screen. Money down the drain.
- 1 ★: I've been using this app for years now. I opened it this morning to edit something only to be greeted with absolutely nothing. All of my WIPs are gone, my library is empty, I can't even generate a new project based on an image. When I try to upload an image to start a new project it just boots me to a blank canvas, not that it even loads my photos half the time. The app is completely broken now.
- 2 ★: I have used this app for free for years. I used it everyday. But today I can't use it. It crashes every few seconds, making me lose what I drew in that time. A few years ago they made it easily accessible. Now it's hard to even get into the app. It crashes often and all my art got deleted. Must've updated without my knowledge. I have them in my camera roll but I'm upset it got deleted. Please fix this. This app was my fave but now I struggle to access it now.
- 1 ★: Hey, love the app. Recent update is doing some goofy stuff. The undo button on screen I think is activating the "minimize" feature of my phone. This is pretty frustrating. I basically can't undo anything without the app going to my home screen any time I use it. I was looking for a bug report option on your website but it's really not accessible in that manner. It's at least not straight forward in that regard. I'm using a Note 20 Ultra. Please fix soon.
- 2 ★: Been using the app for a year now. I've dealt with a lot of 'minor' issues with it like files suddenly getting corrupted and quality not being preserved after saving. Still love it. But this time the recent update is really disappointing. They limited the layers to only 37, they removed the vast collection of color palettes and what's worse is that they didn't replace them with more useful alternatives like creating your own brushes or your own color palette. Please bring them back.
- 3 ★: This app used to be my go to for all my art projects. The most recent update removed the VERY NECESSARY Copic library, and introduced hundreds of bugs. All of my works were removed from the library, the cut and paste feature is no longer working, and when I tried to import a reference pictures, it told me half of them were too large to import. The app was fine before they went and messed with it.
- 1 ★: TERRIBLE! This is a terrible app. YouTubers are always saying this is the best app for Android. But I don't think they've actually used it long term. This app has crashed on me multiple times and has deleted my work. And it's not like you can troubleshoot your issues online because no one has any answers. Then the automatic update happened (June 30th). It was asking me to allow access to files, media, and photos which I already gave the app access to and it wouldn't let me continue to my work.
Instruction for installing Sketchbook app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Sketchbook app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.adsk.sketchbook-v5.2.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSketchbook app apk 5.2.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsSketchbook 5.2.5:
Published on: July 02, 2021
File size: 97.8 MB
Published on: June 30, 2021
File size: 97.8 MB
Published on: April 26, 2021
File size: 76.6 MB
Published on: May 16, 2020
File size: 79.9 MB
Published on: January 08, 2020
File size: 69.1 MB
Published on: November 26, 2019
File size: 69.1 MB