Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator 184.108.40.20697
|File size:||23.3 MB|
|Publish date:||June 29, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAdobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Adobe on June 29, 2021.
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator 220.127.116.1197 is latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator app updated by CloudApks.com on June 29, 2021. On this page you can find Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)21.6.0
• Performance and stability.
The DescriptionDo you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
Subscribe to Adobe Acrobat if you need a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or more advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (194039)
4 ★ (50597)
3 ★ (170681)
2 ★ (699428)
1 ★ (3520539)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I've used this app for a number of years, on very differing mediums. From web pages, documents from government sites, travel materials, pdf's from all kinds of different places.....and I love it. Never had any problems uploading or downloading. Only issues is that liquid mode seems to be limited(really nothing to mention).
- 4 ★: Nice product. But need dark theme in liquid mode too. And a button for changing orientation would be greatly applauded and appreciated. A seperate dedicated button for orientation change would make it easy to change the orientation without changing the phone's orientation settings. If these features are added I'd make my rating to 5 stars for sure.
- 5 ★: The app is good and convincing to use it. I am enjoying to use it because the documents are being accessed in it even if not saved in the device. If you open the document and close it, the second opening will start where the document was ended during the previous closure. So, highly enjoying it.
- 5 ★: This is outstanding ding! I love to be able to open my files like this. I have always loved Adobe products. I am having a problem opening a chrome extension issue account statement file, but for all intended and purposes, the file is coming up #blocked for some reason. It is an archive file on a bank account so not that important but still strange. I need to go clean Highly recommend Adobe products and keeping the reader updated.
- 1 ★: Massively overcomplicated. I just want to view PDFs. I don't want to sign into Facebook. I don't want Google, I don't need an account. This app should be renamed 'Adobe Horrible Bloatware Disaster'. Avoid. Edit: Your reply doesn't make any sense. I don't need to be 13 in order to view pdf files and I don't need you secretly vacuuming personal information about me in order to view pdf files. What are you talking about? Change the name of the app to ''Adobe Horrible Bloatware Disaster with stupid, sarcastic replies to your comments'. Instead of tracking your users, why not make an app that works?
- 4 ★: I loath going through the entire installation process and then discovering that it's only a 7-day free trial. You also have to give a credit card #. I love adobe products, but an "upfront" process would be less deceiving.
- 1 ★: Liquid view is terrible. Why can't you just leave your app how it was? It was fine before liquid view came along and ruined everything. Even if I can choose to use it or not, the fact that the choice bubble pops up every time I ooen a pdf is very annoying.
- 3 ★: Doesn't even support renaming a file. Edit: Thanks got it. The problem is not that I can't rename (I can simply use file manager), the UX should be simple and time saving. As of now there is no way to rename files of Home, Can only do so by going in to Files first and then searching file there and then from there we have to do.
- 1 ★: 7-day trial costs $10! Asks to start the seven day trial. I click yes. Then they charge me $10 in the next couple mins. Gimme my money back! Responds the developer's reply: The link provided tells me I have 48 hours to file for a refund. Thanks for the heads-up only 96 hours too late!
- 1 ★: Horrible because it does not want to work on my Samsung Galaxy S20+ and everytime I want to view the image on Telgram Adobe does not accept it and is reported corrupt and so I am getting really upset and angry because I must waste countless hours to try and fix it with Telegram. Adobe needs to work with Telegram and fix the bloody problem with file accepting and opening on Telegram without file corruption
- 5 ★: As someone that both plays and runs RPG's and is 95% pf the time forgetting a book that soneone may need. Having them at my beck and call with this app is extensively useful. And since I have never hand any issues with the app crashing, or problens with it being able to read any PDF i throw at it I am happy to have it.
- 3 ★: Adobe Acrobat is a good & useful app but it doesn't open a simple PDF document some times. It shows error in opening the doc, while the same doc / file opens easily on my Laptop. Kindly fix this issue in your Android version IMMEDIATELY. Thanks. From : Milind, Pune.
- 1 ★: Terrible terrible application. Not only do you have to have a subscription to fill out a pdf but after paying that and spending 30 min filling out a doc there's a glitch and it won't export with all the text I added. What a waste of time and mo ey. Cancled and uninstalled
- 5 ★: After feeling like Adobe traps you in their ecosystem, I am so happy with the functionality and quality of the APP. I know it needs to b emonetised at so.e stage but for now, very happy.
- 1 ★: Doesn't Print to Scale. Using a sewing pdf pattern there is not the option to select that the pattern prints to scale. 1/8" per inch off on a sewing pattern piece is critical.
Instruction for installing Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.adobe.reader-v18.104.22.16897.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAdobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator app apk 22.214.171.12497 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsAdobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator 126.96.36.19997:
Published on: June 29, 2021
File size: 23.3 MB
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator 188.8.131.5212:
Published on: June 07, 2021
File size: 23.2 MB
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator 184.108.40.20606:
Published on: May 06, 2021
File size: 23.3 MB
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator 220.127.116.1102:
Published on: April 26, 2021
File size: 23.3 MB
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator 18.104.22.16814:
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 23.3 MB
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator 22.214.171.12404:
Published on: February 26, 2021
File size: 23.5 MB