Adia – Jobs on Demand 2.0.54
|File size:||46.9 MB|
|Publish date:||April 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Adia – Jobs on Demand app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAdia – Jobs on Demand app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Adia Solutions LLC on April 10, 2021.
Adia – Jobs on Demand 2.0.54 is latest version of Adia – Jobs on Demand app updated by CloudApks.com on April 07, 2021. On this page you can find Adia – Jobs on Demand apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Adia – Jobs on Demand app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)What’s New
- We improved the Refer a Friend experience so you can share the app easily and score points
- We added a scroll to the Job Matches screen to prevent the app from crashing
- We reworked graphics to improve app performance
- We fixed a bug so you can upload PDF documents successfully
- We fixed a bug so you can book gigs seamlessly in Job Matches
The DescriptionFinding a job you love shouldn’t be hard. Adia makes it easy. You can book ANY job you see, with just one tap. It’s awesome, we know.
How it works: Once you download the Adia app, you’ll create a profile, telling us your interests, skills, and availability. You’ll go through one-and-done onboarding to get hired. Once your profile is activated, you can book any full-time, part-time, and pick-up gigs you see in the app.
We’ll match you to jobs you’ll love, based on your preferences. Book the jobs you want to work, and pass on the ones you don’t. Whenever a new job is available, we’ll notify you. Work as little or as much as you want - it’s 100% up to you.
Perks: as a W-2 Adia employee, you’re eligible for full-time benefits. Plus, you’ll get paid every Friday.
We’ve got something for everyone:
• Service industry
• Special events
• General labor
Whatcha waiting for? Download Adia now and start booking gigs.
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (158)
4 ★ (31)
3 ★ (86)
2 ★ (79)
1 ★ (434)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: It's decent They just refuse to pay me for my most recent gig and they have been dodgy and unresponsive when I bring it up and they it tries to make u doing only 12 hrs shifts for multiple days and than never release funds for labor
- 2 ★: App looks and works legit. I tried to do a gig. Showed and was told that I couldn't work without a drug test. I was told I would receive one shortly. I never received the paperwork. I can never get anyone on the phone for support. I even emailed thw HR email that they have listed in the paperwork. I heard nothing back. At this point I can just remove my account and Uninstall the app.
- 1 ★: I just downloaded this app and my profile has been approved for gigs. But I noticed that they always have the same gigs over and over . Same ones at the same locations with the same timeframe. I put my availability is evening they show me gigs from 9am - 5pm. Uninstalled this app it's useless to me WASTE OF MY TIME🙄
- 1 ★: Download this app if you want to: 1. Sign up for a shift, 2. RSVP for the shift, 3. Drive to the shift, 4. Check in for the shift, and then 5. Find someone else already there working your shift and get sent home 10/10 bro! You guys literally have one job. I could do it better than you with pencil and paper. Is it really that difficult not to double-book an appointment? You don't check during ANY of these steps whether someone else is already assigned to the shift? Get it together.
- 1 ★: after 3 days of calling and getting no one i got ahold of someone and she said they do hospitality mostly and because covid19 they havent had work.., so why are you posting adds on craiglist about you guys having work when thats FALSE ADVERTISMENT.. a temp agency with no work.., ive worked lots of temp companies during the outbreak and they always have work... DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY THAT HAS NO WORK..., I told her to disable my account because i do not trust them and their FALSE JOBS.
- 1 ★: It is a major pain to sign up. Their system is slow and does not communicate well.
- 1 ★: Everything went through i got hired but now when i try to open app it closes instantly.
- 5 ★: Excellent job matches, great virtual staff and easy to apply for. I started working with Adia earlier this year and so far I only have had great encounters with this app and jobs appointed by them. Thank you all my previous issues are resolved great job customer support team and Adia staff! I still standby the 5 star rating I previously gave.
- 5 ★: Sometimes the app doesn't work properly, but it's not a big deal. The Adia support staff are excellent! The app is great though. It makes thing really simple!
- 1 ★: Just updated....doesn't work right.
- 2 ★: Be prepared to be disappointed in the Dallas area at least and full disclosure I've been looking at this app for a couple of weeks. Adia spams craigslist (at the least) giving you the impression there are multiple gigs available. This is not the case. In my profile I have most positions selected, a number of them at high levels of experience,, and there are zero jobs available. There is a waitlist for other jobs that users are currently working or have grabbed. The total number of gigs in this waitlist is currently, drum roll please, eight. As in, eight. Five of these are for the same place meaning based on my profile they have three companies/institutions engaged with them. This might be okay if there were under a 100 users in my area, but I doubt that's the case. I obviously don't know how many users they have but to get a sense: The one time a waitlist job became available it was gone under literally five seconds or less. The phone interviews for onboarding are booked up for a couple of days. Adia, maybe spend less time spamming and misrepresenting and more time securing clients. You understand there's a balance right? It's like working for Uber but getting one ride a day.
- 5 ★: Completely ignore the bad reviews. The people leaving them are simply not competent enough to operate a cell phone. I have had nothing but a good experience with Adia here in the Chicago suburbs. I have aquired a wonderful custodial position that is long term. Not only this; they always answer the phone and courteously at that. You are not just a number at Adia; you are a valued member of the team. I operate the app on a 34 dollar Walmart AT&T prepaid phone, so your phone is not the issue...
- 2 ★: The app looks nice, I guess, but I dont trust it enough to use it. I found out about Adia from the "part-time testing job" ads that have been spammed on the local Craigslist. When I downloaded it, I found that you can't see any information about jobs in your area until you complete the onboarding process and enter all your personal information. How can I verify that the jobs actually exist and that it's not just a data-mining app (or worse)?
- 2 ★: I had downloaded this app during the COVID-19 event while between jobs. It seemed like a great idea and was so well designed that I encouraged some other friends to do so likewise. But immediately thereafter, the numerous bugs began to become visible. For example, 3x in my profile I selected and saved 15-mile radius for how far out I wanted to work from home. The average distance of any job given was 62 miles instead. This was an everyday occurrence.
- 1 ★: Good app over all. However keep in mind this is side cash, the marketing on Craigslist made it seem as though there is an abundance of work and I haven't seen that many jobs come thru compared to other platforms avaiable like Instawork which is brand new and I receive at least 10 offers or more a week. they will also do auto response like below, when there is actually no jobs coming thru.
Instruction for installing Adia – Jobs on Demand app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Adia – Jobs on Demand app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.adia.worker-v2.0.54.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAdia – Jobs on Demand app apk 2.0.54 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsAdia – Jobs on Demand 2.0.54:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 46.9 MB
Adia – Jobs on Demand 2.0.53:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 46.9 MB
Adia – Jobs on Demand 2.0.52:
Published on: January 25, 2021
File size: 46.9 MB
Adia – Jobs on Demand 2.0.51:
Published on: October 28, 2020
File size: 47.6 MB
Adia – Jobs on Demand 2.0.50:
Published on: September 22, 2020
File size: 66.8 MB
Adia – Jobs on Demand 2.0.48:
Published on: August 30, 2020
File size: 67 MB