Teacher's Gradebook - Additio 7.3.1
See all previous versions
|File size:||24.5 MB|
|Publish date:||March 30, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Teacher's Gradebook - Additio app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTeacher's Gradebook - Additio app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Didactic Labs, S.L. on March 30, 2021.
Teacher's Gradebook - Additio 7.3.1 is latest version of Teacher's Gradebook - Additio app updated by CloudApks.com on April 01, 2021. On this page you can find Teacher's Gradebook - Additio apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Teacher's Gradebook - Additio app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Performance improvements.
The DescriptionFrom planning to grading your students, Additio centralizes all your classroom management in a simple and easy-to-use app.
A flexible multi-device tool available on web version, tablets and smartphones.
Key features and advantages:
- Powerful digital gradebook.
- Lesson planner per sessions and curricular units with customized templates.
- Rubrics with the possibility of peer and self-assessment.
- Assessment based on skills and learning standards.
- Customized reports.
- Record of attendance, timetable, seating plan and calendar.
- Works offline on mobile devices.
- Integrated with Google Classroom and Microsoft for Education.
- Very easy to use and import data.
- Communication with students and their families.
- Compliant with EU GDPR laws.
- Export data to Excel and PDF.
- Organize and link resources in any format, even from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Calculate averages, round off grades and have more than 150 other features at hand for your daily classes.
Additio helps simplify your classroom management, organize lessons and collaborate with peers. It’s as easy to use as pen and paper and once you have started using it to organize your everyday life you will find yourself wondering how you managed to perform your teaching activities without it.
Available ADDITIO FOR SCHOOLS plan for schools with accounts and access for families, students and a management panel for administrators.
- Centralized school/learning center management
- Creation of multiple school reports (attendance, report cards, incidents, behaviour...)
- Share groups and data
- Communication platform with families and students
Discover the app for academic management that is used on a daily basis by more than 100,000 teachers in more than 20,000 schools and universities over 110 countries.
Check out our reviews and find out about our outstanding support system for teachers and managers, always rated with an average of +4/5.
In addition, you will be able to use the same app in web format from your personal computer and synchronize your data with your tablet and smartphone whenever internet connection is available. There is even an app available specifically for Chromebooks.
Additio has been created by a team that is dedicated 100% to generate free new updates. Any comment via the support link or our Twitter account (@additioapp) is more than welcome. :)
Ratings and Reviews
|4.0 out of 5|
5 ★ (837)
4 ★ (129)
3 ★ (259)
2 ★ (737)
1 ★ (3230)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Doesn't quite translate into the American School system. I think it is a powerful app but it didn't have an option to have a 6 day and 7 day rotation like I do...plus there are many wrong translations in the English version. Hopefully the developer does a bit more research to fit every kind of teacher world wide (and finds a native English speaker to fix the translations!)
- 5 ★: Haven't had any probs with this app and it works offline. It's complementary to the Web version and very useful for exam results and attendance.
- 1 ★: Really awful. The gradebook bit is fine. Does what it needs to do. But the timetable and planner are dreadful. I have a two week timetable and a one week holiday but the app can't cope with starting the timetable on the week after the one before the holidays. I accidentally put an extra day on the holidays and so it made all my lessons disappear that day. Now I have corrected the holidays but my timetable hasn't reappeared for those days. The app has the potential to be brilliant but is a long way off.
- 4 ★: A very powerful, highly customizable platform for managing teaching-related activities. However, its Calendar does not blend smoothly into Google Calendar. (Additio events show up in the web version of my GC only after copying them manually to my GC on my phone.) Even more annoying is the lack of scheduling options: only daily, weekly & bi-weekly rotations are possible. This worked fine until COVID-breakout, but now other rotation plans exist as well. It is annoying to add the classes manually.
- 5 ★: Best software I had ever use. It's a one stop shop for teachers. gradebook with formula, assessing various skills of learners; recording attendence, timetabling, lesson plans, notes and many more integrated into one software. Web version allows you to work from your PC and synchronise to your tablet. You bring only your tablet in class. For a out €9 a month you get the possibility to send quizzes and many more forms of assessment to students. No ads. Honestly it's an awesome app.
- 5 ★: Ive been using this app since 2018 and i am pleased. Ive been searching for the best app that serve a specific purpose, and this app is the best. I did left a review when i used it for a couple of months but now i am leaving another review as recently the team had helped me through a troublesome issue from my account. They did really well; they're helpful and really tried to help me as much as they can. The issue was solved in a week and I'm back to work. Thank you so much Judit 👍
- 3 ★: Has the potential to be my go-to app but my extreme bugbear so far is that when a holiday is put in, it treats the holiday as part of the Week A/Weeb B system and so it means that if you have a one week holiday, everything is wrong on the other side of the holiday. Will gladly subscribe if this is fixed without me having to create a million different schedules for my 9 different classes!
- 1 ★: Takes your name password and email, then asks for 8.99 yearly subscription before you can use it or even trial it. Not free Should state this. Edit after developer responded: Then you should state that it is 8.99 subscription but you can cancel within 7 days of subscribing. It looks like free app on the play store.
- 1 ★: It doesn't work! It's fake!
- 5 ★: The teacher's app! I can easily plan my schedule, lessons, days off, lesson plans, do assessment with rubrics, make notes and organize my teaching. Saves so much time and paperwork. Must have!
- 5 ★: As a teacher who deals with many groups of pupils this app is really useful - acting as a database to manage pupils performance. Thanks a lot for the developer. May God bless you.
- 1 ★: I give this and two because Everytime I put and student in or try to finish the student I'm working on a message popped up and say you have to pay 7.99 one star FX this or I'm deleting my stars and when I don't give ratings on games that mean 0 stars fix this right now
- 2 ★: The web is great and such an useful resource, but the app doesn't synchronize my current groups even if they don't appear as archived or anything like that... Help, please!
- 5 ★: l teach in China and this application is fantastic. It can handle anything you need for assessments. It can also input Chinese characters, which is very useful. I recommend it highly!
- 5 ★: great all-in-one teacher apps for Natalie integration with Google classroom but also with other sorts of tracking like behaviors and note taking
Instruction for installing Teacher's Gradebook - Additio app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Teacher's Gradebook - Additio app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.additioapp.additio-v7.3.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTeacher's Gradebook - Additio app apk 7.3.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsTeacher's Gradebook - Additio 7.3.1:
Published on: March 30, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
Teacher's Gradebook - Additio 7.3:
Published on: March 08, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
Teacher's Gradebook - Additio 7.2.3:
Published on: March 01, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
Teacher's Gradebook - Additio 7.2.2:
Published on: February 17, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
Teacher's Gradebook - Additio 7.2.1:
Published on: February 10, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
Teacher's Gradebook - Additio 7.2:
Published on: January 21, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB