Action Launcher: Pixel Edition 47.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||16 MB|
|Publish date:||March 26, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Personalization Apps|
About Action Launcher: Pixel Edition app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAction Launcher: Pixel Edition app is a free Android Personalization app, has been published by Action Launcher on March 26, 2021.
Action Launcher: Pixel Edition 47.0 is latest version of Action Launcher: Pixel Edition app updated by CloudApks.com on March 27, 2021. On this page you can find Action Launcher: Pixel Edition apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Action Launcher: Pixel Edition app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)v47.0:
• 🆕: Introducing widget stacks! Layer widgets on top of each other, and page through them with a vertical flick! Select "Widget Stack" from Action Launcher's widget list and get stacking!
• 🆕: 2021 Supporter Badge! This year's bonus goodies include 6 awesome wallpapers!
• FIX: Auto Dark theme detection bug
• FIX: Numerous stability fixes
The DescriptionAction Launcher takes the Android launcher as a base, then adds a wealth of color, customizations and unique features so you can quickly and easily make your home screen shine!
Standout features include:
• All Android launcher features: swipe up from your dock to reveal the app drawer, tint the dock, folder styles and more. Enabled by default, and available for free!
• Full customizable dock search box: Complete control to color and customize the search box and its icons to your heart's content!
• At a Glance widget: Quickly view the weather, date and your next calendar appointment!
• Adaptive icon support!
• App shortcuts: Use Android 8's app shortcuts on devices running Android 5.1 or later!
• An inbuilt weather widget!
• Google Discover integration for all!
• Full Notification Dots support.
• Quicktheme: marvel as your home screen is customized with the colors from your wallpaper.
• Shutters: swipe a shortcut to reveal an app's widget. Useful for previewing your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
• Quickedit: have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs.
• Smartsize icons: icons are automatically resized to match Material Design's recommended icon size.
• Covers: an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
• Use icon packs, scale icons, hide and rename apps and much more.
• Full phone, phablet and tablet support.
🏆 #1 on Android Central's "Best Android launchers of 2016" list! 👏
🏆 Awarded Google Play's best apps of 2015! 👏
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, HTC Sense, Samsung/Galaxy TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you'll instantly feel right at home.
Note: Some features require the Plus in-app upgrade.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (19775)
4 ★ (6272)
3 ★ (8030)
2 ★ (13373)
1 ★ (55291)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: KEEP AWAY! NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY DEVELOPERS. DEV SUPPORT DOESN'T RESPOND TO EMAILS EITHER! LAST UPDATE WAS Jul 2020!!! I even paid for the app & few dollars extra for coffees. Before I got my Tab s7, I loved this app. I don't know if it is the overhaul they did or the inability of this app to work with the tab s7, but it's more than sub optimal now. I'm going back to One UI. wish i didn't have to because all the devices I own & others I provide support for are standardized on action launcher
- 1 ★: Works, but it's behind a massive paywall for something like $7 for a launcher that hasn't been updated in a year and is basically unstable because of glitches! This launcher has the capability to be a good launcher if it gets a new developer
- 5 ★: I really love this app! It gives you so much control over your home screen setup, including ways to arrange and access all your apps - including shortcuts to special features of your apps from their icons. It makes me feel in control of my phone in ways I've never known before. This is The Key that unlocks the full power of Android.
- 2 ★: I have a Note 10+, and after an update rolled out, I'm now experiencing the same issue as the Note 20 user, with one press of the back button to clear out all applications causing a revert to the default launcher. Just wanted to write this to let others know that the bug isn't limited to the Note 20's that the devs haven't fixed the app to handle this new update yet, and like the other reviewer, I've used this launcher for years.
- 1 ★: I've paid, and used it for years but on my Note 20 Ultra 512gb phone it keeps disappearing and to get it back I have to go to Google play, search for Action Launcher, then open it again. I wouldn't mind so much if I only had to do that whem I turn my phone on once a week. A month later is still hasn't been fixed. So sad.
- 1 ★: I installed the application on 23rd march 2021, and I felt good with the way application worked and upgraded to plus version by paying 100RS haven't got any upgrades, still prompting to upgrade to plus , I got cheated , no support page available.
- 5 ★: So far although when i first dowmoadef thevapp felt my home screen was too crowded and too busy but now that I'm using the app for a couple of days I finally get the best information as fast as possible from the band the way that it is I appreciate that keep up the good work they look like this is going to be my favorite launcher
- 3 ★: I'm really tempted to start using One UI again after all the issues I've encountered with this launcher recently. The multi tasking has become super unreliable and rarely pulls up running apps from the home screen (able to multitasking while inside an app, but not from the home screen..) I have a Galaxy Note 10, have been using this launcher for 2 yrs, sent an email to support 2 months ago but got no reply. Will fix star rating when issues are resolved CONSISTENTLY.
- 5 ★: Great launcher, been using it for 2 year so far is a great experience it got all the customisation and feature i needed. The launcher often doesn't load quickly when first turning on the phone maybe dev can improve more on this. Thanks guys 👌🏾😃
- 1 ★: I've used and supported this app for years. Hasn't been updated since July. Will not work on S20 FE. Even started crashing on my Pixel (and it worked on there for ~2 years). Sadly disappointed in lack of response and support I'm reading in reviews. Will reload when I see active support and fixes, but for now on to a different product...
- 2 ★: Don't know what happened but this launcher has become a buggy mess. Settings crash when changing items, especially dock settings. Oh well. Try again later.
- 1 ★: Trash AF. Wanted to try it. Anything worth trying is behind a pay wall. Oh and they give you ads unless you pay $7 to stop it and try their stuff. Can't even use the Google At A Glance widget without paying but I have the widget on my phone from Google for free. Smh. Uninstalled this BS.
- 1 ★: Would be a great launcher if not for the bugs. I have an intermittent but very annoying bug that they haven't fixed for 2 years, keep telling it's my environment. Maybe, but it is definitely their app malfunctioning. I'll change my review if it is fixed,
- 5 ★: This is and has been the best non-specialized launcher. Suggestion devs, make "swipe up from dock" a gesture action instead of a setting under App Drawers. It makes more sense, gives more functionality, and for me personally, I'd like to swipe up from anywhere and get the "All apps keyboard displaying" action.
- 4 ★: The Date widget of Action Launcher doesn't query the system date. Looks like it follows the selected system language. It would be nice if I can enlarge the size of the font of the desktop icons.
Instruction for installing Action Launcher: Pixel Edition app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Action Launcher: Pixel Edition app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.actionlauncher.playstore-v47.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAction Launcher: Pixel Edition app apk 47.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
Previous versionsAction Launcher: Pixel Edition 47.0:
Published on: March 26, 2021
File size: 16 MB
Action Launcher: Pixel Edition 46.0:
Published on: July 24, 2020
File size: 16.8 MB
Action Launcher: Pixel Edition 45.2:
Published on: June 16, 2020
File size: 16.7 MB
Action Launcher: Pixel Edition 45.0:
Published on: May 01, 2020
File size: 16.4 MB
Action Launcher: Pixel Edition 44.0:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 16.1 MB
Action Launcher: Pixel Edition 43.0:
Published on: August 09, 2019
File size: 16.1 MB