Acorns - Invest Spare Change 3.11.24
|File size:||71.6 MB|
|Publish date:||November 09, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About Acorns - Invest Spare Change app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAcorns - Invest Spare Change app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by Acorns on November 09, 2020.
Acorns - Invest Spare Change 3.11.24 is latest version of Acorns - Invest Spare Change app updated by CloudApks.com on July 18, 2021. On this page you can find Acorns - Invest Spare Change apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Acorns - Invest Spare Change app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We made some small performance enhancements so it’s even easier to help your money grow, because we believe small change adds up. Grow your oak!
The DescriptionGet started in minutes, & give your money a chance to grow in the background of life.
“Investing is now made for everyone.” - Forbes (1)
+ INVEST FOR YOUR FUTURE - Invest spare change with automatic Round-Ups™ & set it & forget it with Recurring Investments. Your money is automatically invested into one of our diversified, ETF portfolios, built by experts.
+ INVEST FOR RETIREMENT - Save for retirement with our easy IRA options, featuring SEP, Traditional, & Roth plans. In under 2 minutes, we’ll recommend the right plan for you.
+ INVEST FOR YOUR KIDS - Get Acorns Early, our UTMA / UGMA investment account for kids. Multiple kids included. Custom rewards for families. Invest automatically into a diversified, ETF portfolio, built by experts.
+ SPEND SMARTER - The only checking account & heavy metal debit card that invests when you spend & automatically invests a portion of every paycheck.
+ EARN REWARDS - Shop 12,000+ brands that invest in you, search MILLIONS of jobs in our Job Finder, & earn exciting referral bonuses. The more you earn, the more you can save & invest!
+ GROW YOUR KNOWLEDGE - Custom financial literacy content, powered by Acorns + CNBC, right in your app.
SAVE & INVEST RESPONSIBLY WITH A MISSION-LED PARTNER
MISSION: With benevolence and courage, we look after the financial best interests of the up-&-coming, beginning with the empowering, proud step of micro-investing.
INVESTING PHILOSOPHY: The time-tested power of compounding, diversification, & sticking with it gives your money a chance to grow long term.
BACKED BY THE BEST: Investors like Blackrock, CNBC, PayPal, Dwayne Johnson, Jennifer Lopez, Steve Harvey, & Ashton Kutcher.
SECURITY: Bank-level security and data encryption.
NO HIDDEN FEES
ACORNS LITE: $1/month
Invest spare change, earn rewards, & get financial education.
ACORNS PERSONAL: $3/month
All-in-one investing, retirement, & checking—plus much more.
ACORNS FAMILY: $5/month
Save & invest for the whole family, invest for kids, earn extra rewards, get family financial education, plus retirement, checking, and personal savings and investing.
From acorns, mighty oaks do grow. Download Acorns now & grow your oak!
Investing involves risk including loss of principal. Image is for illustrative purposes only & shows hypothetical account balance growth of an account & does not represent an actual or typical client experience. For important disclosure regarding this graph, please carefully review the information found on the in-app 'potential' screen or go to https://www.acorns.com/disclosures/. Diversification and asset allocation do not guarantee a profit, nor do they eliminate the risk of loss of principal. Compounding, generally, is the growth of principal investments due to the reinvestment of dividends without withdrawing funds from the account. Acorns investment accounts do not pay interest, so the impact of compounding may be limited. It is not an investing strategy and does not assure positive performance nor does it protect against losses. It does not take into account market volatility and fluctuations that will impact the value of any investment account.
This app is operated by Acorns Advisers, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Brokerage services are provided to clients of Acorns Advisers by Acorns Securities, an SEC registered broker-dealer & member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are not FDIC insured & may lose value. Investing involves risk & investments may lose value, including the loss of principal. Please consider your objectives & Acorns fees before investing. Past performance does not guarantee future results. "Acorns", the Acorns logo & "Invest the Change" are registered trademarks of Acorns Grow Incorporated. Copyright © 2021 Acorns &/or its affiliates.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (11730)
4 ★ (4516)
3 ★ (7513)
2 ★ (25938)
1 ★ (104022)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Good spending and saving experience. The inability to make mobile deposits after a YEAR of use (the app says 15 days, my wife can make mobile deposits after having her account for a month) keeps me from giving it 5 stars. I contacted customer service and was told that decision was made by a 3rd party and was out of customer service's hands. I had 1 problem where I couldn't use the account because thier system was being updated.
- 4 ★: I love the app, and Acorns itself is pretty great. The invest and later accounts are my favorite. I like the spend because the card is really unique. Found money is a cool concept but I've used it and the ones that give it are pending for 120 days, and some just don't give it at all. Round ups are awesome as well. I opened early accounts for my children and those are slow to deposit funds, and I cannot access the early accounts from the app. All in all I love Acorns and highly recommend.
- 3 ★: All good except the referral deals. Don't waste your time or energy. "Get 3 people and get $400". I called to ENSURE it was done properly. Had 4 people to be safe. They all did ever single thing PERFECTLY. I paid 2 of them $25 each to do it. Never got the $400. Was told only ONE PERSON did it right. I won't fall for that again. Otherwise I would have referred 20 people by now. At LEAST. NO WAY 3 OF THEM MISSED WHAT THEY SAID IN FRONT OF MY FACE. Everyone loses in this.
- 5 ★: Yeah, I really like this app, I've recommended it to friends. It's just easy, put your money in and they invest how you want and the fees are way low. I don't even use the round up feature, I just drop my paycheck in, and then I have another account for retirement that I add a small amount to weekly. Both accounts have grown way better than if the money was sitting in a savings account. Also the most important thing, to me, is you can choose to invest in "green" companies!
- 2 ★: Used to be fun! So hard to get ahold of anyone when there a log in problems. And believe me, there are always log in problems! They want you to send an email? What is this 1980 technology? Give us a customer service number! Haven't been able to log in in over a month to check my account. Might be time to cash out when/if I ever get in again.
- 1 ★: Do not open an account with acorns! It will take forever to get your money back. If you decide to put money into a account, and decide to close it later they will make it extremely hard to close the account. When they do close it the money will take even longer to get back to you than they say. Overall it's a waste of money and valuable time from my personal experience to invest with this app. I'm tired of not being able to access my money after a year i closed account and still waiting formy💵
- 1 ★: Had a terrible experience with their fraud department team. Horrible. Beyond that, the process from transferring money from your bank to it reflecting in your invest account is wayy too long. 6 days? Also, I can't for the life of me understand why there isn't a feature to transfer money from your Spend account to your Invest account? As much as I like the clean UI, and simplicity of the app [in regards to navigation], too many little things makes this a horrible experience.
- 5 ★: Great ap for learning more and saving a little dough. Make sure you wont need the money at a moment's notice because you could end up taking a huge loss if the markets down when you have to take an unexpected withdrawal! 3.5 stars. I would give 4 but I lost nearly 12% of my total amount deposited when I sold my shares to liquidate my account in a pinch. Now that I think about it that might have been my fault. 3.7 Stars =)
- 4 ★: This is a decent investment app if you're looking to put stuff away long-term, but it's not going to earn you tons fast. It's a little clunky to load but the layout is good and the educational resources are pretty helpful. Lots of services offered, good portfolio options (no control over individual stocks, but they say that from the outset), and easy to deposit/withdraw from.
- 2 ★: The app is easy to use for the most part. You have to dig a bit to find some settings. My issue with it is I need with technical assistance and the help section never loads. Same thing happens when you want to transfer money out of your spend account back into the account it originated from. Very disappointed.
- 4 ★: It's good if you just want to save money and put it in there so you don't have an easy way to spend it. But the growing of your percentage and portfolio, doesn't compare to the surcharges. They charge you $5 here $5 there, every month and then. So you really don't make as much as they're checking out. I don't know how anybody can actually increase their money. It's all right if you want to pay a surcharge per month for them to hold your money. That's about it..
- 4 ★: I really like Acorns. It's easy to use and I love checking the balance each day to see how much I've invested. Just be warned that when you try to withdrawal money from the account, it takes about a week to show up in your bank account because they have to sell the shares of stock they invested in for you. I would have given them 5 stars, but Acorns gave me a HUGE hassle when trying to get the debit card a while ago. Other than that, it's been great and very useful!
- 1 ★: No starts if I could Took money from me and now won't respond. Not to mention I didn't complete my account or give it a day to start taking for investing Costumer support absolutely sucks. Will take your money. I usually don't leave bad reviews but this is beyond ridiculous. Taking money I don't even have yet without permission. Bulls***. QUIT TAKING MY MONEY. F***
- 5 ★: Update: They fail at making it easy for you to close your account. Error message every hour of everyday. Signed my check overbto them and they refused to deposit into my account the same checks from social securityvthatvI WAS going yo have Direct Deposited. FORGET IT. Now im playing hell getting the little back I began depositing. ACORNS CANT BE TRUSTED. Can you say BBB Review?...Gonna paint a picture!
- 3 ★: I love the concept of investing spare change and watching it grow. I just wish we had a little more control over what and where the money was invested in. I would like possibly purchase precious metals, and commodities. I do like that you can cash out a little at a time if you need a few bucks. The found absolutely works perfect you can see who when and how much. I've made over 100 bucks in that alone
Instruction for installing Acorns - Invest Spare Change app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Acorns - Invest Spare Change app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.acorns.android-v3.11.24.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAcorns - Invest Spare Change app apk 3.11.24 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsAcorns - Invest Spare Change 3.11.24:
Published on: November 09, 2020
File size: 71.6 MB
Acorns - Invest Spare Change 3.11.23:
Published on: November 04, 2020
File size: 71.6 MB
Acorns - Invest Spare Change 3.11.22:
Published on: October 28, 2020
File size: 71.5 MB
Acorns - Invest Spare Change 3.11.21:
Published on: October 21, 2020
File size: 71.1 MB
Acorns - Invest Spare Change 3.11.19:
Published on: October 12, 2020
File size: 71.1 MB
Acorns - Invest Spare Change 3.11.16:
Published on: September 21, 2020
File size: 69.7 MB