|File size:||5.1 MB|
|Publish date:||August 28, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Books & Reference Apps|
About Acellus app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAcellus app is a free Android Books & Reference app, has been published by GoldKey Security Corporation on August 28, 2020.
Acellus 1.152 is latest version of Acellus app updated by CloudApks.com on September 20, 2020. On this page you can find Acellus apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Acellus app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Added Signin for Parents / Teachers on Chromebooks
The DescriptionAcellus is the fastest growing learning system in America. The program is used by over one million students at schools in every U.S. state. It works by showing short video lessons followed by practice problems to assess understanding of the concept taught. Acellus creates a dynamic and interactive learning experience to meet the specialized needs of every student.
Students can work independently and receive personalized instruction to help them master each concept.
Watch your student's progress real-time from any mobile device or computer.
Acellus automatically compiles scores, progress, and hours worked into printable reports.
Research-Based Data Driven Instruction
Acellus utilizes statistical data on how students learn to customize the learning process to the individual needs of each student.
Dynamic Course Updates
Student responses are analyzed and course enhancements are made, further improving the effectiveness of Acellus courses. Courses are updated daily.
Acellus courses cover all core content areas K-12, as well as courses for Advanced Placement (AP), Exceptional Education, Career & Technical Education, & Exam Preparation.
Acellus supports iOS and Android devices and is compatible with Windows & Mac OS X.
Universally Internet Accessible
Acellus uses the newest standards in web applications and video streaming to deliver the ultimate learning experience - at school or at home. Students can login anywhere Internet is available, and Acellus picks up right where they left off.
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (203)
4 ★ (8)
3 ★ (76)
2 ★ (101)
1 ★ (458)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: My wife set up the kids account for their school work and I am trying to get access to monitor the kids work auto fill filled all of the email addresses. With hers and now their is no option to change email called customer service and was told they could not do it either and that we would have to delete the entire account and do it again but no option to delete account either. Useless people at customer service not sure if they are just incompetent or stupid.
- 1 ★: About ready to find another learning app. It logs out and you cant get back in to do the learning. This is a daily issue that has yet to be resolved! What am I paying for?!?! Fix the problem already
- 1 ★: not working on chromebook, the new update fianlly let me download the app for parent access, but not allowing me to get in. once i am logged in pops up with student name once i click on her name it shows i need to download a compatible browser but yet i have chrome which sows its a compatable brouser and its not working on a chromebook.
- 3 ★: Kinds laggy and lessons aren't very thorough but besides that it's a pretty good app for learning.
- 4 ★: I just wish it showed the weekly progress on the parent side like it does the student side. & was more mobile compatible. I have to zoom in to see things
- 5 ★: My son loves this program and I also do very easy to get through and understand for students or parents.
- 1 ★: It takes YEARS for it just to tell me "lol, x, you didn't get the question right" and even glitches when I pick the right answer saying "no, 2+2 doesn't equal 4, x, haha" not to mention a tad sprinkle of racism and sexism in the videos. Like, it's 2020, stop saying that only girls wear makeup in your Wednesday "Live" videos. In the grade that I am in, they mostly focus on religions that believe in god for social studies, I haven't even seen them do a video on even like, I don't know, Buddhism.
- 5 ★: this is the best learning app for home school during Covid the classes are a good length and they get straight to the point and not just drag it out. They have you take a pre-test to knox where you are in your learing
- 1 ★: Poorly made it doesnt not let u join and it wont work on crombook the update let me download but still doesnt work
- 5 ★: This is a great app for children to learn of all ages some children get bully in school so a lot of parents are turning to Acellus for home 🏡 school talk to your child school if you are interested in home 🏡🙂 school
- 5 ★: Its really good i tried and it was a successful app that can teach kids of all ages
- 5 ★: Great app easy to use.
- 3 ★: Please make the videos like more newer because i keep falling asleep because how boring they are and when you don't do a test right it does the questions that you got wrong and if you get it wrong again IT PLAYS A 6-16 MINUTE VIDEO for 1 question
- 1 ★: It's not working at all It's very bad allocation
- 5 ★: Love it. I could do it when I'm in the car.
Instruction for installing Acellus app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Acellus app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.acellus.acellus-v1.152.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAcellus app apk 1.152 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAcellus 1.152:
Published on: August 28, 2020
File size: 5.1 MB
Published on: May 19, 2020
File size: 5.1 MB
Published on: November 13, 2019
File size: 29.5 MB
Published on: June 13, 2019
File size: 25.2 MB
Published on: June 12, 2019
File size: 25.2 MB
Published on: April 02, 2019
File size: 25.2 MB