ABUS iDVR Plus 4.7.3
|File size:||21 MB|
|Publish date:||April 02, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Communication Apps|
About ABUS iDVR Plus app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewABUS iDVR Plus app is a free Android Communication app, has been published by ABUS Security-Center on April 02, 2019.
ABUS iDVR Plus 4.7.3 is latest version of ABUS iDVR Plus app updated by CloudApks.com on September 21, 2020. On this page you can find ABUS iDVR Plus apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ABUS iDVR Plus app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)• Support for smartphone and tablet devices
• Simplified adding of cameras, NVR and DVR possible in the local network
• Added network configuration and activation of selected models
• GUI bug fix for iPhone X and several Android models
The DescriptioniDVR Plus App
(Please ensure that the most up-to-date firmware is installed on the recorder.)
1. Remote access to live images and recordings
2. Live image display from up to 16 cameras
3. Intuitive user interfaces with camera organisation via drag & drop
4. Pinch-to-zoom function for stepless zooming (digital) in the camera's live image and during playback
5. Full-screen display in landscape mode
6. Direct saving of snapshots/video clips from the live view or the playback function onto the local device memory
7. Control of a PTZ camera using finger movements on the touch screen
8. Configuration and call up of pre-set positions
9. App-based switching of alarm outputs
10. Integrated online help function
Remote access – simple and convenient
Mobile remote access to ABUS recorders is made easy with the free iDVR Plus app for Android. With this app, users can conveniently access live images and recordings from up to 16 cameras when they’re on the go.
iDVR Plus with improved user interface
The new and intuitive user interface allows you to create individual camera and view favourites, and to configure pre-set positions for monitoring various scenarios. The pinch-to-zoom function enables stepless zooming in the camera's live image and the camera playback. In addition, a PTZ camera can be easily navigated by finger movements and alarm outputs can be conveniently controlled.
Sending of live images via MMS or email
Snapshots and video clips can be directly created from the live view or the playback function and stored on the local device memory. The corresponding file is saved in the image folder and can be conveniently sent from there via MMS or email.
Large selection of languages
This app is available in German, English, French, Dutch and Danish.
NVR10010, NVR10020, NVR10030, NVR10040, HDCC90001, HDCC90011, HDCC90021,
TVVR20000, TVVR20001, TVVR30000, TVVR30001, TVVR30002, TVVR30003, TVVR30004,
TVVR35002, TVVR35010, TVVR35011, TVVR36000, TVVR40000, TVVR40010, TVVR40020, TVVR40021, TVVR41000, TVVR41100, TVVR41100, TVVR41120, TVVR41200, TVVR41210, TVVR41220, TVVR45020, TVVR45021, TVVR45030, TVVR50010, TVVR50011, TVVR50020, TVVR50021, TVVR60010, TVVR60011, TVVR60020, TVVR60021, TVHD80000, TVHD80010, TVHD80100, TVHD80110, TVHD80120, HDCC90000, HDCC90010, HDCC90020, TVIP83900, TVIP86900, IPCS24500, TVVR30004, TVVR33004, TVVR33005, TVVR33008, TVVR33009, TVVR36000, TVVR36300, TVVR36400, TVVR36700, TVVR36800
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
5 ★ (64)
4 ★ (25)
3 ★ (18)
2 ★ (29)
1 ★ (92)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: It's not operating with Huawei Ascend Mate7, disappointed
- 5 ★: This app works perfectly using my Samsung galaxy note 4
- 1 ★: The iDVR app seems to be optimized for iOS only. When I start viewing a camera it shows up for half a second - then back to black. Useless in my case. (Running CyanogenMod/Android 4.1.2)
Instruction for installing ABUS iDVR Plus app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ABUS iDVR Plus app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.abus_sc.iVMS-v4.7.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsABUS iDVR Plus app apk 4.7.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
Previous versionsABUS iDVR Plus 4.7.3:
Published on: April 02, 2019
File size: 21 MB
ABUS iDVR Plus 4.4.2:
Published on: January 26, 2017
File size: 11.8 MB
ABUS iDVR Plus 4.4.0:
Published on: August 24, 2018
File size: 13.6 MB
ABUS iDVR Plus 3.4.3:
Published on: August 24, 2018
File size: 11.9 MB
ABUS iDVR Plus 3.4.2:
Published on: August 24, 2018
File size: 9.9 MB