CPU X : Device & System info 2.9.6
See all previous versions
|File size:||10.3 MB|
|Publish date:||April 03, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About CPU X : Device & System info app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCPU X : Device & System info app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Pacific Developer on April 03, 2019.
CPU X : Device & System info 2.9.6 is latest version of CPU X : Device & System info app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find CPU X : Device & System info apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CPU X : Device & System info app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Improved Vietnamese language translation
- Few ANR fixed
The DescriptionCPU X shows most complete information about devices like processor, cores, speed, model, ram, camera, sensors etc. See most detailed specifications of other Android smartphones.
You can discuss with smartphone enthusiasts around the world to exchange ideas and share knowledge. You can ask questions or give answers.
• Search Devices - See most detailed specifications of other Android smartphones.
• Internet Speed Monitor - See current download & upload speed in notifications and combined speed in status bar.
• Articles - helpful how-to guide and informative articles.
• Question/answer forum - a special dedicated forum to solve problems and queries.
• Discussion forum - a dedicated discussion forum for exchanging ideas , sharing knowledge related to android, smartphone, technology etc.
• Announcements - weekly announcement of best users, posts, questions, answers etc.
• Widget - a semi transparent widget on home screen displays at-a-glance information of device's important status.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (47,997)
4 ★ (16,308)
3 ★ (3,318)
2 ★ (558)
1 ★ (877)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Needs work! Battery charge is always 2-5% off what status bar batt shows, and widget refresh not working since latest update, worthless until fixed... 3-9-19 update removed available storage? :/
- 5 ★: works very well and tells me all about the Android os.
- 3 ★: just got excited with d App
- 1 ★: Why did you removed storage info from widget
- 5 ★: very nice app all the info on your device and also keeps you up to date on technology.
- 5 ★: Super app, also always under development. New ideas of articles integration is positive. Congrats.
- 4 ★: I like the you inform us about technology ⚙
- 5 ★: this application defines details in good manner as well as accurate as the devices are. Well designed. thanks
- 5 ★: All-in-one-place overview of system features and performance. Have been using for years, on all my Android devices.
- 5 ★: Does its job as expected.
- 5 ★: Believe me its the app that needs to be everywhere....
- 5 ★: Very accurate. I have tried others but can not match.
- 5 ★: it does wat it says moreover adding this article feature is very informative
- 5 ★: Works well as intended
- 5 ★: Does what it is supposed 2
Instruction for installing CPU X : Device & System info app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CPU X : Device & System info app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.abs.cpu_z_advance-v2.9.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCPU X : Device & System info app apk 2.9.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsCPU X : Device & System info 2.9.6:
Published on: April 03, 2019
File size: 10.3 MB
CPU X : Device & System info 2.9.3:
Published on: March 10, 2019
File size: 10 MB
CPU X : Device & System info 2.9.0:
Published on: February 18, 2019
File size: 9.3 MB
CPU X : Device & System info 2.8.6:
Published on: February 07, 2019
File size: 9.2 MB
CPU X : Device & System info 2.8.1:
Published on: January 14, 2019
File size: 8.7 MB
CPU X : Device & System info 2.7.9:
Published on: January 05, 2019
File size: 7.3 MB