CPU X - Device & System info 3.3.5
|File size:||9.9 MB|
|Publish date:||March 19, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About CPU X - Device & System info app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCPU X - Device & System info app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Pacific Developer on March 19, 2021.
CPU X - Device & System info 3.3.5 is latest version of CPU X - Device & System info app updated by CloudApks.com on March 27, 2021. On this page you can find CPU X - Device & System info apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CPU X - Device & System info app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Performance improvement.
- Few bugs fixed.
The DescriptionCPU X shows most complete information about devices like processor, cores, speed, model, RAM, camera, sensors etc. See most detailed specifications of other Android smartphones.
You can discuss with technology enthusiasts around the world to exchange ideas and share knowledge. You can ask questions and give answers.
• Device Specifications - Get most complete information about your device like processor,
cores, speed, model, RAM, camera, sensors etc.
• Search Smartphones - See most detailed specifications of Android smartphones.
• Internet Speed Monitor - See current download & upload speed in notifications and combined speed in status bar.
• Battery Monitor - See charging or discharging electric current in milliampere and temperature of battery in notifications.
• News and Articles - Latest technology updates and informative articles.
• Question/answer forum - a special dedicated forum to answer your queries.
• Tests - test your device's functionalities like Display, Multitouch, Ear Speaker, Loudspeaker, Microphone, Vibration, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint, Volume Buttons, Flashlight, Headset Jack and Charging Port.
Ruler - an accurate linear scale for distance measurement in centimetre and inches.
Compass - a useful tool shows magnetic north of Earth using magnetic sensor in device.
Bubble level - a tool designed to indicate whether a surface levelled or not in horizontal plane .
Emergency signal - Coloured screen light with text to signal in emergency situations.
• Widget - a semi transparent widget on home screen displays at-a-glance information of device's important status.
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (1579)
4 ★ (929)
3 ★ (4899)
2 ★ (20217)
1 ★ (96177)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: This app gives you critical information about your device, it's a must have, and also includes a compass that is very useful for anyone who has found themselves in a situation where they need it... these days you never know what is going to happen in the next few minutes.. good job developers!!!
- 4 ★: Yup....a very successful try to provide us full informations about our device...n comparison feature is very good...but the problem is when you tap on camera info....and go back again then app getting off..it's not detecting back page ...that's why I gave 4 stars
- 5 ★: So complete detail technical information meets standard requirements. I love it. I just replace another cpu app with cpu x, because I noticed the rating of this application is 4.7 which to me is highest rank ever. So I installed it to check, whether the rating is qualified comparing to the containement of this application. Apparently I found complete technical information. Thanks !!!
- 5 ★: All device specifications displayed in easy to understand format!
- 4 ★: Generally good app but depends on the device chipset.. With a tablet that has a Mediatek processor, the battery temp and charging current figures are way off. On o phone having the same processor, they are accurate. Was good enough for me to pay the lifetime fee.
- 5 ★: This app is exceptional in ways i never thought. It has features that even tells me how fast my charger is. Just downloaded the app today and am starting to see the benefits.
- 5 ★: I would recommend this app for information it's pretty good gives a lot of detail just want to know if maybe about the pricing on phones and what is a better bargain between the cost and memory data and storage space on pricing everything else is real good though and maybe thinking like put in like different kinds of chips like the memory chips or CPU customize CPU
- 5 ★: Great app, interface is well thought out and easy on the eyes, very user friendly, truly an all in one application! Highly recommended! A+++
- 4 ★: Works fine, and occasionally sends me tech news which I like. The widget that shows CPU temperature, battery percentage etc. does not work.
- 4 ★: I gave it four out of five I would give it 5 out of five maybe I still might later it's just I've only had the app for a day and I've only opened it twice but so far I enjoy the news section I like the articles in there seems fairly easy to use simple and yeah so than that seems like overall decent app and if I like it even more or find something else better than I like within the app I will come back and edit my post and give it a 5 out of 5
- 5 ★: Seems to be much more capable than many similar apps. Gives very good detailed information. Extremely quick interface.
- 3 ★: All is best, but iam samsung user my li- poly battery direct a ion battery 😒
- 4 ★: Its super easy and nothing complicated, beside checking everything about your device you can also compare it to other products or get news about latest devices or softwares.
- 5 ★: Best News and list of all phones in all brands... Oh and the original reason I downloaded the app... The cpu check function works too. I actually only use it for the news and to stay up on all phones off every company now.
- 5 ★: Really good for the phones that don't have about feature like other Chinese brands has them in built this app is useful for Samsung phone in particular if you buy it from overseas and want to check if you got the correct CPU must install this it will tell you everything.
Instruction for installing CPU X - Device & System info app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CPU X - Device & System info app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.abs.cpu_z_advance-v3.3.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCPU X - Device & System info app apk 3.3.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsCPU X - Device & System info 3.3.5:
Published on: March 19, 2021
File size: 9.9 MB
CPU X - Device & System info 3.3.4:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 9.9 MB
CPU X - Device & System info 3.3.2:
Published on: February 03, 2021
File size: 9 MB
CPU X - Device & System info 3.2.8:
Published on: December 27, 2020
File size: 9.2 MB
CPU X - Device & System info 3.2.5:
Published on: October 03, 2020
File size: 8.7 MB
CPU X - Device & System info 3.2.4:
Published on: September 06, 2020
File size: 8.6 MB