Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) v4.5.7
|File size:||9.8 MB|
|Publish date:||July 05, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMemo Widget (to-dos&ideas) app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by TheDayBefore, Inc. on July 05, 2021.
Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) v4.5.7 is latest version of Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2021. On this page you can find Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)v4.5.6
Add 'Automatic Save Memo' feature
Add 'Completed To Do Settings' Feature
Add 'Add Widget' function to individual memos (Select Memo - Menu)
UI enhancements and other bug fixes
The DescriptionLooking for an easy-to-use and customizable memo app?
With MemoWidget, you can easily create and display memos on your phone.
Try MemoWidget to remind yourself of important events or just to decorate your personal home screen.
- Powerful Memo Widget
- To-do Task Management
- Memo shown on Status bar
- Color Settings by Memo
- Color Group
Various color settings
Set different colors by memo!
You can collect and view memos by color!
Widget size Options
1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x5 and adjustable size
Text size & color, background color, border color
transparent background, text-shadow
Bold, italic, underline
Text alignment (left, right, vertical (upper, center, lower))
How to display memo on home screen
Home Screen > Press and hold onto screen > Widgets > MemoWidget
If you installed the app on SD card, the app will not work.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (638)
4 ★ (199)
3 ★ (818)
2 ★ (2815)
1 ★ (14576)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: It's a good app it's like a note book and we can change background and a checks box is amazing too. But I'm give 4 star because if this aop can change fonts and can change color of word and can more more design on word it's will good more if upgrade I think upgrade to this more good but like this app It's a good app Yh I?'m very sponsored on you guys thanks ;-)
- 5 ★: Great app to have to organize into a daily note book tailored to daily life.
- 5 ★: Excellent App! I use it for my grocery list daily. Love that it stays on your locked screen as well.
- 4 ★: Always use this app, never found anything better. It'll be great and easier to use if the font size setting had a scroll bar or something rather than tapping my numbers down individually
- 5 ★: Works great. I have to make myself notes or I would forget to do things.
- 5 ★: Super simplistic and an absolute pleasure to use! The widget tool is definetly the star of the show for me
- 5 ★: Great easy to use app. I have not had any issues.
- 5 ★: Love it for writing reminders and inspirations on my home page
- 2 ★: The app used to work perfectly well and fit for purpose. However suddenly it started bugging. The notes appear as white boxes, and when clicking to open them, the app keeps on crashing. 1st can you help in order to be able to use your app again, 2nd and most importantly for me to trust using the app again, please advise how I can retrieve in parallel my precious notes blocked in your app, while you work on resolving the bug. Thanks
- 4 ★: I'm close to giving this a 5-star rating, it's fast becoming my go-to notes app, mostly bc of the amazing customizable widgets. Other pros include: simple&easy--no compicated litany of features; option for checklist or plain notes; customize color of notes; LOVE THE WIDGETS-flexible sizing, color, text, border...and THEY SCROLL! You can add text directly to the widget! Plus a homescreen feature to display notes&reminders. Only con: organizing notes within the app could offer more options.
- 5 ★: I loved this widget until today when it stopped opening. Everytime I click on it it closes itself before anything loads. I have tried multiple ways to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. EDIT: Thank you for your reply, deleting the update did work. I have changed my review to 5 stars
- 4 ★: The app is really good but I can't unlock my phone and I kept sliding several times and it's still locked so I have to use my fingerprint to unlock my phone. But the features of the app is good though!
- 3 ★: As allot of comments said the app itself used to work allot better but after redownloading the newest version it has bugs like I'm unable to change the txt color which isn't all that big of a deal but still annoying cause it's an option 🤔
- 5 ★: excellent app I have been looking for this for a long time, and wasn't satisfied completely because options was missing And this one has it all 💯💥
- 2 ★: The app works as expected but I'm uninstalling it because I have only 2 small notes and the storage and cache metric under the app settings is displaying 1.3 GB, that is a lot for a simple note app
Instruction for installing Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.aboutjsp.memowidget-vv4.5.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMemo Widget (to-dos&ideas) app apk v4.5.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsMemo Widget (to-dos&ideas) v4.5.7:
Published on: July 05, 2021
File size: 9.8 MB
Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) v4.5.5:
Published on: June 07, 2021
File size: 9.8 MB
Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) v4.5.4:
Published on: June 04, 2021
File size: 9.8 MB
Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) v4.2.19:
Published on: April 29, 2021
File size: 9 MB
Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) v4.2.16:
Published on: April 20, 2021
File size: 9 MB
Memo Widget (to-dos&ideas) v4.2.14:
Published on: April 12, 2021
File size: 9 MB