Clear Messenger 3.0
|File size:||7 MB|
|Publish date:||November 13, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Clear Messenger app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewClear Messenger app is a free Android Business app, has been published by AB Mobile Apps on November 13, 2016.
Clear Messenger 3.0 is latest version of Clear Messenger app updated by CloudApks.com on July 22, 2019. On this page you can find Clear Messenger apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Clear Messenger app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)-Minor bug fixes
The DescriptionClear messenger: We have all sent a message that we wanted to take back.
CLEAR messenger is a patent pending first that lets you CLEAR sent messages from everyone’s devices that you have sent them to INSTANTLY! Just double-tap any message you send with CLEAR to instantly CLEAR it from any device without leaving a trace! The message, image or video is instantly cleared from all devices.
• Clear any message any time
• Free Wi-Fi and data calling to other users
• Group messaging
• Video messages
• Photo messages
• Voice messages
• Advanced encryption
• Cross-platform messaging
• Instant contact matching to find your friends
CLEAR messenger is the new private messaging standard. CLEAR is unique among
messaging apps because it lets you CLEAR any sent message from all recipients' devices at any time-- a second or a century after you send it.
Whether it's a video message, a credit card number, something you would like to re-phrase or just an “oops” to the wrong person, you, the message author, are in total control of your message forever. With all of the benefits of old-tech messaging apps plus the power to CLEAR messages at any time, CLEAR is the only messaging app you need.
CLEAR is easy to use. With the CLEAR app, simply double-tap a sent message to CLEAR the message and all attachments from all devices instantly. No hacker will ever access CLEARed messages, because they never actually reside on the recipients’ device(s).
CLEAR gives you a virtual window through which you can view messages. Whether it's a photo, video, voice, or credit card info, the sender can close the virtual window, and thus, clear it from all devices instantaneously, by simply double tapping the sent message and selecting CLEAR.
With 256 AES end-to-end encryption, your messages are safe and you have the ability to remove any evidence of them at any point in time. Simply clear a message and it will vanish instantly. CLEAR is safe enough to send even classified documents.
To understand the power of CLEAR private messenger, do these quick experiments.
First, sit in the same room with another CLEAR user. Send them a CLEAR message. Verify that the message is on both devices. Then, hold the devices side by side. Have the message sender double-tap the message and hit the CLEAR button. Watch how the message instantly vanishes without a trace from both devices!
Now, try our calling feature with someone in the same room. Dial their number on a cell phone, but don’t hit send yet. As you hit send, count the time it takes for the other person's cell phone to ring. It will probably take seven to ten seconds-- and it will have that awkward cellular delay when you talk. Now, do the same thing using CLEAR. Enter a CLEAR user name, hit send and
count as you wait for the other user's phone or tablet to ring. Your CLEAR call will be instantaneous and crystal CLEAR, without the cellular delay.
CLEAR allows you to send private messages, photos, videos and make crystal CLEAR Wi-Fi/data calls, then CLEAR any trace of them-- from your device and all recipients’ devices when you want. When you CLEAR a sent message or complete a CLEAR call, there's no log of your activity. CLEAR helps you reclaim your personal privacy and security.
To use the CLEAR app, all you need is a smartphone or tablet and another person who is a CLEAR user. So, tell your friends to download CLEAR and take advantage of the new standard in mobile messaging security!
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (1,548)
4 ★ (173)
3 ★ (125)
2 ★ (58)
1 ★ (260)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Don't work won't send message
- 5 ★: None
- 1 ★: Fake app
- 1 ★: Terrible
- 1 ★: Stupid
- 1 ★: I typed in the persons username and then typed the message and hit send, but that person did not receive the message.
- 1 ★: It seems that most 5stars ratings are fake. This app sucks!
- 1 ★: Slow and over burdened. Not worth downloading
- 1 ★: This app is disgusting. I have no idea why it is rated so high. It seems unfinished.
- 5 ★: Awesome app. Much loved, so downloaded. Now my privacy will remain still.
- 1 ★: Omm I don't know about this app it takes to long to load
- 5 ★: Job!!! This application is very useful and helpful. Its amazing work for very esy. I love this application.
- 5 ★: This private messenger is great, Having great features like messaging, calling etc etc.
- 5 ★: Amazing, it works very well
- 5 ★: Great app, good for calls and messages. Would recommend
Instruction for installing Clear Messenger app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Clear Messenger app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.abmapp.jolt-v3.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsClear Messenger app apk 3.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to use SIP service.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.