AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) 1.46
See all previous versions
|File size:||10.1 MB|
|Publish date:||August 14, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by YaC on August 14, 2018.
AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) 1.46 is latest version of AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) app updated by CloudApks.com on July 17, 2019. On this page you can find AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Performance Improvement.
More stable mining.
The DescriptionAAMiner is Free Cryptocurrency(based on blockchain) Miner.
AA Miner support more than 50 algorithms.
Currently most profitable mining with ARM CPU is cryptonight algorithm mining.
Therefore, we recommend using cryptonight mining such as XMR (Monero), BCN (Bytecoin), and so on or other Altcoins..
It is recommended to use a number less than the number of cores for the thread.
* How to use
1. Select Algorithm or CryptoCoin.
2. Enter the number of threads: Default is Core count. Fewer than Core count is recommended.
3. Enter Mining pool server URL: Enter the server URL of the mining pool you are using or select a server for Minergate or Nicehash which is automatically entered. Mining pools are Minergate, Nicehash, MiningPoolHub, and so on. Most of Server URL is starting with "stratum+tcp://".
3. Enter Username: Enter the username of your mining pool. If you do not have an account, touch "Create Account" to create an account. A common username type is E-mail or Username.Worker.
4. Enter Password: Default is x, most mining pools do not require a real password at mining. In most cases, you can only enter x in your password.
5. Click the "Start" button
6. Later you can withdraw cryptocoin from mining pool to your wallet or exchange market wallet such as Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfinex and so on.
Server URL: stratum+tcp://xmr.pool.minergate.com:45700
- AA Miner is safe because it does not require a wallet address because it is using mining pool.
- AA Miner does not require special permissions such as accessibility.
- If it freeze your device, use less number of threads.
- Turn off battery optimization for background mining.
- Don't put any white spaces in Server URL / Username / Password.
- Background mining(Turn off battery optimization.Also we recommend to screen on for continuous mining and better performance.)
- Arbitrary Multi-thread mining
- http, https, stratum+tcp protocol is supported
- Running on battery
axiom: AXIOM (Axiom)
bastion: J (Joincoin)
bitcore: BTX (Bitcore)
blake2s: BLAS (BlakeStar), NEVA (NevaCoin)
blakecoin: BLK (BlackCoin)
bmw: MDT (Midnight)
c11: CHC (ChainCoin)
cryptonight-light: AEON (Aeon)
cryptonight-light V1: TRTL (Turtlecoin)
cryptonight: FCN (FantomCoin),BCN (Bytecoin),XDN (DigitalNote),DSH (Dashcoin),QCN (QuazarCoin),MCN (MonetaVerde),INF8 (Infinium-8),ETN (Electroneum)
cryptonight-v7: XMR (Monero)
decred: DCR (Decred)
dmd-gr: DMD (Diamond)
fresh: FRSH (Freshcoin)
groestl: GRS (Groestlcoin)
heavy: HVC (Heavycoin)
hmq1725: ESP (Espers)
jha: JPC (Jackpotcoin)
keccak: MAX (Maxcoin)
keccakc: CREA (Creativechain)
lbry: LBC (LBRY Credits)
luffa: DOOM (Doomcoin)
lyra2re: CTO (Crypto)
lyra2rev2: VTC (Vertcoin)
lyra2z: XZC (Zcoin)
lyra2zoin (lyra2z330): ZOI (Zoin)
m7m: XMG (Magi)
myr-gr: XMY (MyriadCoin)
neoscrypt: FTC (Feathercoin)
nist5: TAC (Talkcoin)
pentablake: J (Joincoin)
quark: QRK (Quark)
qubit: GEO (GeoCoin), DGB (DGB-Qubit)
scrypt: LTC (Litecoin),DOGE (Dogecoin),TIPS (Fedoracoin),EMC2 (Einsteinium)
scrypt:N: Adaptive N factor Scrypt
scrypt-jane: LEO (LEOcoin)
scrypt-jane:N: Scrypt-Jane N-Factor
sha256d: BTC (Bitcoin),BCH/BCC (BitcoinCash),BTS (BitShares),FRC (Freicoin),PPC (Peercoin),TRC(Terracoin)
sia: SC (Siacoin)
sib: SIB (SIBCoin)
skein: SKC (Skeincoin)
skein2: LOG (Woodcoin)
timetravel: MAC (Machinecoin)
tribus: DRS (Denarius)
veltor: VLT (Veltor)
x11: DASH (Dash)
x11evo: XRE (Revolvercoin)
x12: GCH (GalaxyCash)
x13: GRC (GridCoin)
x16r: RVN (Ravencoin)
x16s: PGN (Pigeoncoin)
x17: XVG (Verge)
xevan: BSD (BitSend)
yescrypt: BSTY (GlobalBoost-Y),UIS (Unitus)
yescryptr16: YTN (Yenten)
zr5: ZRC (ziftrCOIN)
Ratings and Reviews
|3.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (102)
4 ★ (42)
3 ★ (30)
2 ★ (18)
1 ★ (35)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: XMG coin pool and solo mining using m7m works beautifully. I'm happy :).Noticed comment on cryptonight v7. I've tried ITNS pool mining however notworking for me. Not sure if app worked before ITNS fork. No biggy, happy totest any updates or suggestions.
- 1 ★: Suspicion. It mines but not to your own setup/pool. Tried different pools.Do not use.
- 5 ★: Please add PHI algorithm in it
- 4 ★: after update miner not working properly. when mining started hashrate andwork submitted and accepted not shown. while mining etn or itns.
- 2 ★: all share rejected. after update. am mining xmr. in minergate. same url umentioned earlier
- 2 ★: I'm giving it two stars for now until the dev fee of this miner isdisclosed.
- 5 ★: Works very well with Monero. But what about TRTL, XTL, ITNS etc.? Anytime soon?
- 5 ★: Can you add cryptonight lite v1 for turtlecoin
- 1 ★: Nicehash no funciona
- 3 ★: We should be able to mine some monero since it forked, but, alas, still no.
- 3 ★: Works OK. Getting one bad share every minute when mining XMR.
- 3 ★: All shares rejected.
- 5 ★: I think this is a very useful app it will become huge it does exact ly what I needed it to...question to devs please let me know why it takes me back to saying waiting after it stops mining @0 and where is your beta app? I am looking for.. In hope to run this as I keep trying it lookin for this answer I see u are answering... thank you
- 4 ★: Hi YaC devs, after your latest update I am unable to find bcn pool even while trying other coins, I am not getting any coins in my minergate profile. Even the dashboard is not showing online for a particular coin while its actively mining in the app. Please help, I am quite dependent on your app.
- 3 ★: Good mining application unfortunately all shares submitted to xmrig-proxy get rejected cpuminer-opt works it might be worth checking their source as I guess you're using cpuminer-multi
Instruction for installing AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.aaminer.miner-v1.46.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) app apk 1.46 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) 1.46:
Published on: August 14, 2018
File size: 10.1 MB
AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) 1.45:
Published on: August 10, 2018
File size: 10.1 MB
AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) 1.42:
Published on: July 26, 2018
File size: 9.7 MB
AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) 1.39:
Published on: June 05, 2018
File size: 9.7 MB
AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) 1.37:
Published on: June 01, 2018
File size: 9.7 MB
AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) 1.36:
Published on: May 21, 2018
File size: 9.7 MB