Check In Event Manager 3.0
|File size:||6 MB|
|Publish date:||September 13, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Check In Event Manager app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCheck In Event Manager app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by 2iins on September 13, 2020.
Check In Event Manager 3.0 is latest version of Check In Event Manager app updated by CloudApks.com on October 08, 2020. On this page you can find Check In Event Manager apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Check In Event Manager app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Moved from Paid to Free + Unlocking model to allow users to try the app before using it. Unlock to get unlimited sharing, check in and guests. Previous purchases will be unlocked by default (Please click on restore in settings tab if it does not do so automatically)
- Brand new sharing! Multi-Device Scanning with iOS and Android!
- New Settings Page to Log In/Out and various other features such as suggesting features/reporting issues
The DescriptionHave a small social gathering? or simple checking attendance for classes / events / party? Our app is perfect for these occasion and more. Check In Event Manager is a quick and easy app that would allow you to create events, add guests and check-in the guests in a jiffy with multiple devices scanning abilities and email invitation.
Unlock it once with a one time fee payment and it's yours for life! One of the only apps in the App Store for event managing with no limitations or monthly commitment. Unlimited scanning, unlimited events, unlimited guests, unlimited devices!
- Collaborative Scanning - Works with BOTH iOS and Android!
- - Share events and work collaboratively with other users to check in/out simultaneously.
- - Multiple users checking in at the event entrance
- - Accessible Offline (Multiple Device scanning requires internet connectivity)
- Guest Management
- - Add Guests or attendees Manually or import from Excel/CSV
- - Manually check in guest
- - Check in / out guest by scanning their barcode/ QR code/ ID card
- - Search / edit guests or events on the go
- - Support for guest check out time as well
- - Export Guest Attendance easily (With attendance, rsvp, no-show/ absent, check in and check out time)
- - Walk-in registration
- - Quick overview of event attendees number
- Invitation Management
- - Email individual guests their check-in information easily or everyone at once
- - Email guests with option to skip over guests you've already emailed before
- - Email with your contact details and additional instructions for easy guest check in process
- - Guest will receive an .ics file to add to their calendar as well as a Add to Wallet option for iOS users.
- - Copy Guests from previous events and add them into new ones (for repeating events)
- Scanning options
- - Scan from both front and back camera
- - Alert for already checked-in guest
Supports the following bar code / QR
- and more!
Check In Event Manager is simply easy to use and hassle free with one time commitment and no recurring fee. Limitations might apply to non-premium version.
We hope you enjoy using our app!
If you have any suggestions / comments / complaints, please contact us at
email@example.com and we will attempt to help you as soon as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Check In Event Manager app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Check In Event Manager app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.a2iins.checkineventmanager-v3.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCheck In Event Manager app apk 3.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsCheck In Event Manager 3.0:
Published on: September 13, 2020
File size: 6 MB